Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When or where will you not dress?

When or where will you not dress?

I tend to go thru cycles of dressing and not dressing. When I dress, I wear panties all the time even if it is the only female item worn. This cycle, unfortunately has encompassed a couple of funerals I need to attend and I have been shying away from even wearing panties to attend the funerals. This used to be determined by my own self consciousness and risk of being caught, but I thought I was over most of that. I think it has to do with percieved social stigma but since I have been asking the question of why? It got me wondering where if any where will you not wear any female clothes?
    Last edited by Lorileah; 02-29-2016 at 08:25 PM. Reason: let's not bring religion into this. Besides it's against Rules

Gold Member
    I wear panties 24/7 for years now, A bra most of the time.
    I dress every day when I can stay at home.
    I still do not dress outside of my "Closet"
    I will never pass, not in a million years, but I still love to dress.
    Rader

Reality Check
    When you say "dress" in your second sentence, I'm assuming you are using the term "dress" as opposed to naked, not as usually used on this forum to mean as a woman.

I think the risk of being "caught" wearing panties is pretty slim unless you are going to the doctor for an exam or if you are involved in an accident. You can always use a stall in the restroom if that worries you. Any reluctance to wear panties to a funeral or to church is all in your mind as long as you are wearing actual pants over the panties.

I wear panties every day unless I have a doctor's appointment. After a while, they just become "underwear" and I don't even think about them.
    Last edited by Krisi; 03-01-2016 at 08:37 AM.

I would just wear guy clothes to the funerals. it is only for an hour or so.

Well. The only place I would not or will not is around my mother and my wife's parents. I am out to all of these people but they have never asked to see any form of picture and I have never volunteered to show them any. The only real reason I am out to them is because someday they may see me and the wife out and about and I didn't want them to be shocked. But otherwise. Really nowhere that I wouldn't. I'm only limited by my own desire to take the time to get dressed up or not.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 02-29-2016 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Rules...not a subject for these boards
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    Doctor appointments, or when I'm teaching scuba are the only times I wear male underwear....although my lacy tanga panties would make for some interesting conversations! lol My legs and armpits are always silky smooth.
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Since I am not out to family friends nor neighbors I have my local safe zone, or better stated, no fly zone, where I do not dress unless I feel pretty sure I will remain unseen by the above people. Otherwise I am out to the world and go wherever I want or need to go when dressed. That was the "Where?" answer. The "When?" is more about setting priorities between myself and my personal enjoyment and those duties and other activities, most if not all enjoyable too, that involve those same people mentioned above. Since I really never feel the need to dress 24/7, nor everyday, I basically dress when I want or have scheduled some outing.

Banned Read only
    I've only been to a few funerals but no one checked my underwear.

I underdress pretty much 24/7 with a couple of exceptions;

a. Doctor visits, although I have worn panties to those at least once.

b. Overseas at work when security is heightened. We might be living on top of each other for a few days. I'm pretty much in the closet to just about everybody except my wife and a few friends.

a few times...I always leave work out...no need and just when she isn't feeling it. No need to set her off sometimes..
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Aspiring Member
    Funerals and weddings ( family) . They all know about me but out of respect for some of them I tone it way down. I still under dress and will wear a pair of women's dress slacks. Noone knows the difference.

At the beach

Almost always at home. Never outside of the house unless I know I won't be seen. Has to do with the beard. My SO doesn't care if I dress, but she does love the beard...oh well.
    Trish

My wife doesn't really want to see me dressed however she has seen me in yoga pants and a tank top. So I generally won't dress in front of her and for some reason, I won't wear anything fem that can be seen, when I'm at Walmart.

The only place I don't dress is when I'm in the shower lol

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer W View Post
    ]for some reason, I won't wear anything fem that can be seen, when I'm at Walmart.
    Now that's funny
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

To a medical appointment.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Richelle423 View Post
    The only place I don't dress is when I'm in the shower lol
    I dressed in the shower in some bathing suites.

I haven't under-dressed in at least 20 years.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

I wear panties and pantyhose 24/7. I have been starting to wear a bra more and more. About once a year I will take a road trip to another town find a hotel and dress for a week.

Silver Member
    Well I underdress except doctors 24/7 365. If I'm going somewhere like a funeral, wedding, etc I'll go in guy mode. I still wear panties.

Underdressing: No social occasions barred, including funerals, weddings, or any combination thereof. Doctor's visit: generally not. Dental visit: generally yes.
    Last edited by Krististeph; 03-02-2016 at 12:32 AM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm a closet CD. So, I won't dress anywhere near home.

I also find dressing to go out shopping, out to eat, or out to any vanilla venue to be both pointless and stressful. I only reason I ever go out to vanilla venues dressed is to meet other dressers!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Hi, I under dress 24/7, partially, panties and knee highs, no bra. Toenails polished all the time as well.
    As many stated before, no one ever has checked my underwear.

Am I missing something? Why would anyone have to be worried about their underwear at a funeral?

Just the doctor.