Thread: Going for a walk

Going for a walk

Hi I'm planning on going for a walk along a very quiet beach today and dressing up in a very seculded spot what are your thoughts

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    My thoughts?

- Go for it, if it is what you want to do.

- For me, I'd probably dress first, and then go to the beach for a walk. It's a bit easier.

Thanks for your reply, I know the beach is quiet where I'm going to but never properly checked it out, and I don't own much to get away with walking past people I don't even have a wig haha

No walks today, just got hit with 6" of snow and temps dipped to teens. All weekend temps were in the high 50s and low 60s. BAH HUMBUG

Walks can be fun. About 7 years ago I went for a walk around Galveston TX with a GG friend of mine.

You should just go for the walk! I would suggest getting a wig though.

After being sick for so long, My wife insisted that we go mall walking several days a week.
    That was last year, now she swims several hours a day at the Y and I go to the mall.
    I have finally started wearing Capri length Yoga pants or Capri's and lady Reebok walking shoes.
    Not that it is cold or windy in Texas, but it is sure a lot nicer in the mall. And the bathrooms are easier to find.
    I am now able to make it all the way around the entire place one time without stopping or using a wheel walker.

Jess,

Walking on a quiet beach can be a great way to get used to being out and about dressed. It's relatively easy to avoid coming into contact with others as there's so much space. However your attire needs to be appropriate for someone going out for a stroll and remember it can be breezy so full skirts can result in the Marilyn Munroe moments. As for having a wig, even though you may be a 100 metres or more away from someone, a wig will help confirm to the viewer that they're seeing a female. Again think about the possibility of a strong breeze. I've been for a beach walk and the wind has nearly blown my wig off. A scarf can be a useful accessory in those situations.

Having a large expanse of beach to walk along does give you time to calm any nerves and to relax into your "role". To develop your walk and general body posture. One thing to watch out for is the tide times. Low tide gives you firmer sand to walk along and hence is far less tiring and of course a much larger area to explore.

Enjoy yourself
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Reality Check
    Definitely get a wig unless you're comfortable being seen as a "man in a dress". You never know who else will be walking on the beach. And dress appropriately for walking on the beach. No heels.

Depending on your circumstances it is more practical to go out dressed and do your walking.

In secluded places there are always unknown dangers.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    I use to live in NYC and went to beaches all over Long Island. Which beach were you going to visit? Some are really not too safe or secluded and others are too secluded. If you do not have a wig, then I think wearing a sweatshirt with a hood will hide your lack of hair.

Curious? Are you of British/English heritage? I see you use mum a lot in your postings, and, mom in some others or mix them together. Your older posts have you in Brisbane, Australia. When did you relocate to the USA? My sister lives just outside in NYC and all she had was driving rain. I miss snow. Here in the Pacific Northwest snow is rare in western Washington's lowlands. I'd love to be able to bundle up and walk in the snow. Too bad you missed an opportunity. If you're going to walk on a beach wear flats.

Go for it, but be vigilant of your surroundings, the time of day, and the people around the area.
    Di

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    Stay safe.
    Be aware of your surroundings.
    Have fun but be aware that there's nothing quite so mean as a guy fooled.