Thread: Where do you ladies chat?

Where do you ladies chat?

Hello ladies, I am just curious where you gals chat. I used to chat and instant message on Yahoo Messenger, and it worked well and I was quite chatty But now they have changed the app and it is not as good as it used to be. Just wondering what you ladies use, if you chat online of course.
    Cheers,
    Erika

I use Yahoo Messenger, but as you say, it has gone downhill in the last year or so. There is a link to it on my profile.
    I also use Skype. It is solid and reliable, and has also been invaluable on my trips overseas.
    I do love to chat, and having found this forum, it's wonderful to have some CD'ers to talk to for the first time in my long life.

Message me privately if you'd like to chat.

Chelsea
    Not a woman, I just enjoy looking and feeling like one now and then!

Wouldn't the coffee shop be a little more...I dunno...personal?

Yes, a coffee shop is much better when one wants to meet face to face. But not everyone is at that point yet where they want to meet face to face. On line friends tend to be all over the place from different States in the USA, to provinces and areas of the world. However, to chat one must first encounter someone to chat with. I occasionally go on URNotAlone.com (URNA). It has some limited resources and an active chat system with MtF girls and ladies from across the spectrum, plus several admirers who are OK most of the time and need to be blocked other times. They do have a limited search function for their members that allows you to find people in your same State or country along with some support groups (sometimes). I used it initially when I first started dressing looking for friends to go out with (as a sidekick). I still chat on it once in awhile and there are a limited number of girls from this site that that show up from time to time.

Banned Read only
    Erika,
    I assume you mean where do we chat about CDing ?
    I use the forum sections , and now I attend social meetings it's face to face, and also openly to people who know but haven't seen me dressed.
    I do avoid any other forums and social websites mainly because I don't totally trust the internet for privacy !

I have yahoo and skype to chat with girls online

Haven't used instant messaging in forever, but might be fun to start back up! Yahoo is always a good choice.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I use either Facebook instant messenger, or google hangouts....but mostly facebook messenger if i need to reach out quick to a gal pal.....it can get kind of annoying though cause the messages go straight to my phone like texts...and I get ticked off when it wakes me up at noon

I use the IM Chat or chatboards on 4 web sites. Two friends I use Yahoo Messenger, one can use c2c with so easier then having to type all.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I used to use Yahoo Messenger but never seem to go there anymore.
    Just use facebook these days because it works better for me.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Everyone asks to "chat" with Sherry on her FB page. When they say chat, they usually mean cyber sex. So, I don't do live chat with anyone!

I have a number of dresser friends. We IM on FB. Close friends text occasionally. No one wants to speak live these days except family or the web sex addicts.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

yahoo messenger seems to workout best for me...
    paula

I'm new here, but I think messenger or Facebook it's the way

I haven't used instant messengers much outside of work, where we use the one bundled with Outlook. I'm in that in between age where I kinda skipped IM (that's what my kids did) and went to texting.

I have a Yahoo email, so I set up messenger. If I'm on and can chat, I will.

As for chat rooms, there's an IRC chatroom via Reddit's crossdressing subreddit (SFW). I've been there a couple of times but didn't have much to add.