Thread: more outings?

more outings?

Is it me or have there been an up tic in members venturing out?, even if for only a drive or a walk at night(not a practice that I endorse for safety reasons).First time fully dressed outings with and/or without SO's, which is wonderful and I think a more accepting attitude of a newer generation. Even the under dressers and buying clothes while in male mode seem to be growing, at least on this site anyway. It brings a smile to my face and heart and a hope for the future, maybe one day "we" can all walk in the sunshine w/o fear and reproach. Maybe it's the weather but I feel good and my "girl" is strong. Any thoughts on the subject?
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    Oh I think it may just here on this site but I do think there is somewhat an feeling of acceptance out there especially when one understands it's really not a big deal to be out dressed.
    Now I for one think even in daylight in some places caution should still be taken but if your friendly not trying to push yourself on people most just take it in stride

it may be like when you buy a new car, all of a sudden you notice how many of that make and model there are out there, allisa you get out fairly regular and key in on the posts that have that subject matter perhaps not even realizing, but i feel you are right that the younger generation is more accepting and with theyre youth get out more than most here, if you look at sites like pinterest, instagram, and the others they are more socially focused and get out there regularly, theyre at the clubs so more of us have familys and moved past the scene....im more of the coffee klatch person as of this time....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Now there's a coincidence, I'm just trying to get some of my local group to go out for a drink this long weekend. Got a reply from one of the girls for tonight, but it's a bit late as I've just finished cooking tea, washing up, cleaning down the cooker and then feeding the cats their evening meal of fish. It's now 20.12.

The weather has been moderate to very light this winter in Britain and as Spring is now upon us, people are venturing out. We've got a four day weekend for Easter Bank Holidays , so it would be a crime not to get out on these shores. I've got my eye on another skirt in New Look and a peach coloured cardi in BHS, so a shopping trip is definitely on the cards. I love girl shopping, so I've an extra special reason for getting out.

All in, the more we get out, the more normal it becomes for the general public and not forgetting ourselves. I love my girl element, just hope the public do too, as they will be getting to see me more.

Becky
    Last edited by reb.femme; 03-25-2016 at 03:23 PM.
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

I went out seven times last summer! But, i would not go near some churches , when people are there, or dangerous parts of towns, or my redneckish town.