Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How many of you out there are sitting at work wondering, if they only knew?

I'm close to a few women I work with. We'll mess around with Snapchat filters, and some put makeup on you. We have a good laugh, but they have no idea I'm looking at myself and saying internally "damn I look good".

Board-Certified Shaman LaSirenaBella's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha V View Post
    I have had these thoughts cross my mind and wondered who would be surprised angry disturbed or totally supportive.
    In my case, co-workers do. Then again, I also work for a place that cares primarily for LGBTQ people. It's a non-issue - and it's great.
    Sirena Rivera
    "Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing." - Theodor S. Geisel

I wonder. There was a leader who did lots of costumes for halloween (mostly superheros), but thought that would be interesting time to come in to work. But I think I would look too good. I have also thought if they asked for a volunteer to be the LGBT rep for T...
    I have done conf calls and the laptop does have camera built in, so I could see myself dressed but I was careful not to turn on the video feed!
    No one has noticed the tickling of earrings while having my headset on.
    Hugs, Ellen

Sitting there underdressed and discussing Ms Jenner provides some insight into people's thoughts. One person in particular that I know very well is always commenting that all "these people" are sick, etc, etc. I can't help but wish that one of his kids would come out gay just to spite him. He is very obnoxious about it. Others in the office just let it slid without much comment, so difficult to know.

I too wonder if others in my company are on the spectrum somewhere. Probably one or two but who is to know.