Thread: lacked outside

lacked outside

The other day I did dressed up, skirt, top, wig, high heels, stockings and same make up, then I heard a noise outside by my car, and I step outside de doorway to look by the window, then suddenly the neighbor across the hallway is coming in , I run to my door and it was locked and I forgot to unlock from inside ,I did get desperate because I didn't want the neighbor to see me , I guess I was lucky that there was a type of closed were I run to hide and here to waited till my girlfriend came home about 2 hours later.
    It was the longest scary time in my life.
    Has to any body happened this

LOL, today I have a sports bra on. But put a T-shirt over it. My women shorts that are tight on me. Women tennis shoes Went go for the mail. Went outside and there was a car out front. I stood behind my truck look over the hood. It was the Avon lady who came up and handed my SO the new catalogs. MY long hair was down and i'm quite sure I looked pretty girly. Uh huh, yeah when you think you are safe. It happens all the time.
    Part Time Girl

Platinum Member
    Hi Lyndsay, I laughed so hard that tears are running down my leg . ~~......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

No never locked myself out, you hid in a closet for 2 hrs.? Talk about irony.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

As a child, I would go up to the attic to peruse my sister's old clothes and try things on. Now one summer day, I woke up around 10 a.m., and assumed my sister had gone off to work for the day. So upstairs to the attic I went, naked, looking forward to wearing a particular dress. I took my time, found a pair of panties and bra to wear, then proceeded to put on this very cute mini dress. Then I hear the front door to the house slam shut, and hear walking downstairs; I can hear my sister go to her bedroom and then back downstairs. Knowing how much the attic floor squeeks, I can't even move or she'll know someone's up there. It's summer, and it's pretty hot up there, about 120 degrees. So there I am, all dressed up, roasting, and can't leave, or even move about. By the time she left the house several hours later, I was drenched in sweat. I was 14. That was the last time for many years that I'd venture without a safety outfit available.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Wow! 2 hrs. That was a stress!! Once, in Montana, third floor of a motel full of families, I was dressed in a tight sexy gray and black sheath dress, and walked out the door, and heard it shut, locked! I just stood there stunned, thinking, there is no way out, but to face the music, go down tree floors to the front desk, and say i locked meself out. I left my high heels at my door, and walked in hosed feet down to the lobby, ignored the many looks, told the lady in man voice what happened, made it back to me room, relieved. But 2 hrs! , And Miss, several hrs in 120 degree heat!?

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Never a lock out, at least never a non-intentional lock out. Once, I was ever so quietly making my way out the front door for a midnight walk and, a twenty pound mosaic fell and nearly split my head open. Made my way back in and grabbed a towel. Horrible gash and a mess to clean up.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Banned Read only
    Whenever I leave my house or drive my car I always have a spare key with me. When my daughter was just learning to drive she locked herself out of the sole family car several times. I had to get a neighbor to drive me to the car, and, retrieve the keys in the ignition. Whenever I am out en femme for a stroll or drive I keep a spare set of keys to the house and the car around me neck and tucked into my bra. I'm sure before this thread goes dead there will be many stories of the unexpected happening.

What if the girlfriend had just gone off to work for a twelve hour shift? Or, the sister decided to stay home and not go out? Expect the unexpected!

Banned Read only
    Lyndsay,
    Not a good situation , perhaps it might have been a good time to come out to your neighbours ! I know it's what we fear most but what's the worse that can happen, you don't say what your neighbour is like but perhaps they may have taken you in and given you a coffee until your GF arrived home, next time you wouldn't have the same fear.

It is good to be getting beyond that point, OK I'm a CDer I'm not ashamed of it and I know I'm not the only one !

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    Many years ago, while still married, I had the day off work, and decided to go whole hog.....full makeup, long curly blonde wig, corset, stockings, and a long sheer black see-through robe. I was standing in the en suite bathroom of our master bedroom putting the finishing touches to my makeup. Since it was a very hot July day, and there was no A/C in the house yet, I had a large floor fan running full blast near the bathroom door, so I could hear nothing. I just happened to glance toward the bedroom, when I saw my wife facing the dresser taking off her jewellery. She had come home sick 4 hours early from work! I don't know how she could possibly have missed the 6'3" blonde standing at the mirror in the bathroom, but I quickly closed and locked the door, and removed all makeup, stashed the clothes, wig and other 'evidence' under the sink. Then I jumped in the shower to make sure all makeup was removed. To this day (divorced now) I don't know if she saw me or not. Quite frankly, I don't know how she COULDN'T have! She never said anything at all. Anyway, that was the closest call I ever had while dressed. From then on, I did my dressing after everyone had gone to sleep, and used the powder room bathroom on the main floor!!
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

I had Friday off of work. I got all dressed fully enfemme, backed out of my driveway, neighbor from 2 doors down was walking in the street and stopped as I backed out. I pulled out, drove past him and waved. I could care less what people think. It is my life and I will live it my way, not theirs and do not need approval from anyone.

The neighbor is a single lady with a 5 year old kid, she seems nice but I couldn't expose my self because I didn't know her reaccion, and at times I have the feeling that she saw me and I say that because every time she see me, she smiled at me in a way that I can not described

Reality Check
    I've locked myself out of the house a couple times but never cross-dressed. One time I had to reach in through the cat door, unlatch the window, remove it and crawl through. Another time I had a spare key hidden on my truck but that was in the front and I was in the back and had to get a step ladder, climb up onto the wall, pull the ladder up and over the wall and climb down.

Now, I have keys hidden anyplace I'm likely to be locked out.

I'm pretty careful not to step out my door dressed.

Never locked myself out either dressed or in drab.

However I know someone who while staying in a hotel and having had the odd beer or three, awoke needing the bathroom. Only half awake he mistook the main room door for the bathroom door. Stepped out into the corridor and before he awoke enough to realise his mistake heard the door lock shut behind him; leaving him standing naked in the hallway. Fortunately he was able to wake his wife before anyone came along.

He told us his friends who were also staying in the hotel what had happened. We told the hotel receptionist and that we'd told him there was CCTV in every hallway. So when he checked out the receptionist looked at him and "gave him a knowing look". He was sooo embarrassed.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed