Thread: Funny/ cute story

Funny/ cute story

I was ay my kids school for and assembly and one of the girls asked me if I was Allies mom? She then apolologised profusely and said she was embarrassed. I assured her that it was ok. BTW: I was dressed in male mode.

Reality Check
    Are you complaining or bragging?

You are lucky. I would love to look a little less "manly" than I do. That would make it easier to look like a woman when I want to.

That is awesome, Jenn. Did it make you feel good? I've been called Ma'am or Miss a few times. After they apologize to me I would say, no problem, but really wanted to say thank you.

Gold Member
    Maybe she has a sixth science about things.
    You know that young girls can spot one of us a mile away.
    Rader

It is a cute story.

The neighborhood my wife and I lived in for 14 years had a bunch of kids that played around our house and about once a week when we first moved in I was asked if I was a boy or a girl. I had long hair and earrings and carried a bag. I asked the kids, "What do you think?"

Way cool Jenn.
    Angie