Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever kissed a man?

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Nope,never. but life is still moving forward.

Sort of. Did not like it.

I went to São Paulo Brazil with a friend. At the time I was not dressing and had not thought of doing so for a long time. I had been traveling to Brazil for a few years and had been telling fantastic (and true) stories of my interesting adventures there. So, I went there with a friend. I did not know, but it was the weekend of the gay pride parade. This is a street party that draws one million people to Avenida Paulista (the financial center) and then continues up Avenida Consolação, ending up in the seedy center of the city. After the parade was over, we were looking for a bar to go to, women to hang out with, etc. I tried talking to every woman in sight (I am a fluent Portuguese speaker), but no luck. For some reason they were interested in hanging out with gay people. Finally, I found a group of people that were headed to a bar to dance, drink, and party; and we joined in. On the way there we hooked up with a group of trans women. One was clearly in transition and very attractive, breast and butt implants, hormones, gorgeous. Her friends were cross dressers. I do not want to be negative, because I am a crossdresser too; but after partying on the street from say 10 AM to the 1 AM time that it was; these ladies looked more like Twisted Sister, complete with beard shadow, than ladies. My friend, who is straight, and having shown no interest in trans ladies, was smitten by the leader of that group. I stayed close to them and drank and danced for most of the night. One of the unconvincing ladies, now with strong beard shadow, kissed me fill on the lips while dancing. I was surprised, and have to say freaked out. I had never been kissed by a masculine person before, and it was strange.

Ain't NEVER gonna' happen in this lifetime, NO WAY, NO HOW!
    Lisa

Yes but I prefer guys who are great kissers.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I've only been properly dressed around a man once so far and we did kiss alot, we probably kissed for hours. He's alot older than me, I'm 20 and I think he's 50 or slightly older. We decided to do a boyfriend girlfriend thing, I told him if we were going to play around like that I wanted to really get into it so we went online and put a whole look together including basic makeup that I'd wear around him.

I'm small, no muscles, I shave my arms and legs and everything and have longish hair so already being around a much older, bigger man who is attracted to me made me feel effeminate and girly, it was a really nice feeling that is hard to explain. Once I was dressed that same feeling was amplified even more just by the way he was treating me and how everything else felt. I was literally right where I wanted to be, being so intimate and close to a man is an experience. He took the lead and played dominant and I fell into being submissive.

I would definitely do it again, I loved it. For me it was quite different to not being dressed up too. Honestly I think I am alot more into it and even more comfortable when I'm in that female role and supposed to be the girl. I felt more feminine for days afterwards and I always think back on it.

Have I kissed a who/what?

You mean a butch male in corduroy and flannel?

Or one of us trying to find the way?

Kissing == passion. Passion is genderless. Kissing turns me on like nothing else.
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Dreaming is half the fun.
    Once, because i realy wanted to know for sure if i was gay, I habthat question and just needed to know, and i realized that in fact im 100 % straigt and only like girls, would never do it again, and yes i was fully crossdressed, hab a very prtty black dress and 4" heels, back then i had shoulder length hair, i was at a club tha had at a drag show
    Last edited by almalove; 05-18-2016 at 04:31 AM.

I have. I'm not ashamed to admit that I liked it very much. Put aside their gender. Think of it as someone that wants to share some affection with you. If I'd be so lucky to find another guy that I liked, that liked me for me, I'd go for it. I might miss something good.

I have kissed men before fully dressed. One was a very good kisser and i dated him a few times.
    Part Time Girl

Oh yes, my first kiss was given to a middle-aged man when I was seventeen.

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    Yuk!

(Plus 4 or 5 more characters just to get it to post.)

I have. but I wasn't dressed in female clothing

I think you're right Marla that's a good answer. I have no regrets after being with a man, I've only ever had really good experiences. If two guys can get together and be intimate I think that's really good.

No But I want

I have never kissed a man but have been kissed by a man but not on the lips.

I have not, strangely though I have fantasies of being with a man and doing everything but kissing. Go figure

Banned Read only SamanthaLouiseScott's Avatar
    I don't count myself as gay and in drab couldn't imagine kissing a man.

In femme , dressed. Yes it has happened more than once and I love it.

My first experience was at a party. For reasons I don't recall everyone was up on their feet dancing and he started dancing with me. At first it was hands on my hips, he pulled me in and the kissing started. He was quite obviously a tranny chaser. I was a very happy tranny. I suppose I could write a short true story lol

It made me feel so femme, girly, complete.

No and I don't think I will.

I was kissed by a beautiful cd, she was about a foot taller than me, I froze and my brain shortcircuited but it was allright, she tasted like chocolate milk.

Well, sort of. I kissed another CD whom I had hung out with an evening at CC's and....it was very, very nice. And exciting. And wonderful. And sexy. And I loved it.....
    It took quite a bit of self-control from both of us to part and go our separate ways afterwards...

yes, many times and I did enjoy it...

When I am fully dressed as Sarah and with other Tgirl friends, I would say yes. I really appreciate the effort they go through to be as femme as possible and I find their presentation and personality very attractive and appealing.

Just recently I met a gentleman friend of a Tgirl friend who was taking pictures of us a gathering. We hit it off very well and we got along fabulously. At the end of the party, he approached me and gentlely kissed and hugged me. Well, I finally let down my long standing barriers and just went with the flow! That was a first and lovely memory.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

Only once. I was at a dinner party with my wife and the hostess' brother -- I think the only male in the group (of course I was one of the girls...) said good night and kissed me on the cheek. I was taken aback, but it really was kinda nice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    Yes,
    My dad and my son. Otherwise my lips are the sole property of my beloved SO.

No. I've been curious, but never have.