Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever kissed a man?

Reality Check
    It's an interesting thread, but after reading the responses, I think there should have been some qualifications.

First, of course, some folks here have transitioned to the other side so one would expect them to be kissing men. No big deal, that would be normal.

Second, some folks here classify themselves as gay or bisexual so again, kissing men would be normal.

Some are GGs and again, kissing men would be normal.

As we look at "kissing", we have different types of kissing. There's the "peck on the cheek" and there's the romantic kiss that is intended to lead to something more.

Perhaps the question should have been something like: "Among straight heterosexual crossdressers, who has engaged in romantic kissing with a man?"

I haven't. But definitely is in my list.

Yes, I have kissed four men, and loved it. I was not dressed at the times, but being dressed and kissing a man is definitely on my bucket list. Oh, and I am not a kiss and tell girl...but I will say, I did take things into my hands, and had a hotdog for lunch.....giggle!

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Perhaps the question should have been something like: "Among straight heterosexual crossdressers, who has engaged in romantic kissing with a man?"

done more than just kiss here. He was the first one I ever shared about my dressing. I could always dress while at his house and one day while we were just watching a movie, he moved closer and the rest is a great memory. It lasted for about a year but I could only be over there while dressed after the reveal. Some days we just sat around and talked or watched tv some days we'd play. He was gay and loved I dressed fem. He knew it excited and relaxed me. Now I'm happily married to an amazing woman but I would be with another man but he has to be special like the last one was 2 decades ago. Haven't found one yet

I fail to see what this thread has to do with crossdressing. Thought this was a forum to discuss crossdressing and not kissing dudes.

I've been with men but never mentioned my wanting to dress as a woman. Not sure I would ever want to either.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dolovewell View Post
    I fail to see what this thread has to do with crossdressing. Thought this was a forum to discuss crossdressing and not kissing dudes.
    I suppose for some, like myself, they can only get involved with a non-CD guy when they, themselves, are dressed?

Reality Check
    There seem to be some folks here who believe kissing or having sex with a man is not "gay" as long as they are wearing a wig and a pair of boobs at the time. Personally, I don't believe that is true.

Not that there is anything wrong with being gay, it's just that you can't pretend you're not by dressing as a woman.

Being kissed while dressed is related to crossdressing for some. Speaking for myself, the only times that I've engaged in kissing with men was when I was cross dressed. Crossdressing and sex are two different things but they intersect for some of us. Maybe for some the two are nearly inseparable.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Non-binary/Questioning
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    There seem to be some folks here who believe kissing or having sex with a man is not "gay" as long as they are wearing a wig and a pair of boobs at the time. Personally, I don't believe that is true.

Not that there is anything wrong with being gay, it's just that you can't pretend you're not by dressing as a woman.
    The other theme that often comes up is that many people here say they feel more attracted to or interested in men when dressed.

Yes, and I loved it....
    As I transition to fully female, I expect my needs and wants to include both men and women but I confess I have been leaning more towards being in a long term relationship with a man

Honey....... when I'm in full girl mode, and the afterburners are fired up, I'm likely to kiss just about anyone.
    There resides within me a Woman, and she is powerful.
    She has been my Grace and Bearing on the stormiest seas.
    I could no more deny Her than I would my own soul.

Love kissing a passionate man. It follows directly with some CDs that want that response when they dress - me! But men are pigs. Just got stood up again.

wiggle it, just a lil bit Julia Welch's Avatar
    Ewwwww ...
    Fun loving skirt wearer

As strange as it may seem, I am not sure how to answer this question. If, while I was fully dressed, I kissed another fully dressed mtf crossdresser then was that a lesbian kiss? a gay kiss? or, because I am at my core male, but they looked female, was it heterosexual? Aaaarrrggghhh --- my head is going to explode!

Short answer is: I have been dressed and kissed another fully dressed crossdresser on two different occasions. Both were kind of like a truth or dare situation where there was a female present and urging us on. I enjoyed it.

Many times, and I enjoy it very much.
    In fact, the last time was last night.
    I have a profile on OkCupid and have been emailing and talking to a nice gentleman on the phone the last few weeks. I finally felt comfortable enough that he wasn't a creep and we had a nice evening watching a movie and having a few drinks together. One thing lead to another, Lots of kissing combined with making out on and off, and more I'm one of those that is usually only attracted to men when dressed, whether I'm wearing capris and a blouse or a dress, it doesn't matter. I'm not sure why that is and don't really care anymore.

A few too many ha

Yeah and it still grosses me out. It felt rough and forceful, also hate hair and this guy was hairy.
    Tried once didn't like it, tried twice and hated it.

Yes, I have kissed a guy.

Never thought about it when I was younger as I was only interested in women. I had thought that being with a guy gross and had no intention of ever trying it. I have even held guys off when they tried to kiss me in night clubs.
    one day, an extremely handsome guy noticed I was wearing traces of eyeliner and asked me upfront if I dressed. It took me totally by surprise and he could see in my reaction that I did. He just started chatting and before I knew it, I had agreed to show him my favourite dress.
    We went out for a drink to talk first then back to his place where I got all dolled up to show him my dress. We sat down to watch a movie and then he made a move. He told me how beautiful I was and asked me if he could kiss me. At that point, I just gave in said yes and let him kiss me. The truth is, it didn't take long before I was kissing him back. ( I know it sounds cheesy but it felt so sincere and I could see in his eyes how much he liked me.) We dated for 5 years and every date was amazing.
    To all those ladies out there who say they will never do it. I think you just need someone you can connect with. It doesn't matter what gender they are. if two people like each others company then just let things happen naturally. Don't do anything Just because I want to try it. The chemistry is the important part.

Similar story here in DC. Dressed for a frat party, and then the fun happens, and Amy
    [SIZE="3"]Amy[/SIZE]

This is similar to what happened to me. He was a classmate in graduate school, a friend. When celebrating the completion of comprehensive exams at a local pub he told me he was attracted to me. I let him in on my secret. He came over for dinner a few days later and met Jeri. What an amazing, romantic and life changing evening that was. The dream lasted several years and has given me fond memories ever since.
    Jeri

Quote Originally Posted by RebeccaR View Post
    Yes, I have kissed a guy...
    Last edited by Lorileah; 11-30-2016 at 05:32 PM. Reason: you don't need the whole post to agree

I'm sure there will be some flame coming this way, but would you say its alright for most of the reasons for wanting to CD would be to get a guy interested?

I haven't been around any men while en femme yet but I'd definitely love to try. I'm bi-curious as it is so maybe kissing a man while en femme would be a good place to start?

I have, and more than once. But I can only do it if I am dressed