Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever kissed a man?

You never know until you try! Kissing a man is obviously different to kissing a girl, but it has it's own feel which is still really nice.

Yes, the first time was a bit disconcerting as he had a couple days growth of beard but I still enjoyed the feeling of femininity. Yes, have and would do it again and the times it lead to the bedroom were even better, the times it didn't I wish now it had.

Kendra an ohio crossdress kendracd's Avatar
    Yes, well he kissed me, I did enjoy it, and I was very surprised that I kissed him back

Quote Originally Posted by Desiree2bababe View Post
    Yes, the first time was a bit disconcerting as he had a couple days growth of beard but I still enjoyed the feeling of femininity. Yes, have and would do it again and the times it lead to the bedroom were even better, the times it didn't I wish now it had.
    That expresses my experience. The first kiss was a surprise but really felt good and lead to tongue kissing before going to the bedroom. Now, I don't go to the bedroom without making out first.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by kendracd View Post
    Yes, well he kissed me, I did enjoy it, and I was very surprised that I kissed him back

A natural reaction.

A little different for me, in HS a bi friend hit on me and I guess you could say I used the situation to start dressing with him. He enjoyed that and encouraged it but he was really after sex, not any emotional involvement so it was kind of exploitive I guess, and he got married in college so even more complicated but we hooked up until late 20's.

Guy #2 was post my marriage and his and we might at a party and he knew I was CD. We started off drunk dancing, then platonic dates, then making out, then sexting (I totally initiated that), then an intimate relationship with Lexi. Romantic kissing plays a big part in our connection .

Yes. I can't honestly say that it made me feel more feminine, but I did feel more desirable.

No but I have kissed a guy who has.

Philipa Jane

Oh God yes!

It makes me feel femme and I enjoy the experience immensely. Part of the fun of CDing is blurring the gender lines and what better way?!

Quote Originally Posted by Kate Jennings View Post
    Oh God yes!

It makes me feel femme and I enjoy the experience immensely. Part of the fun of CDing is blurring the gender lines and what better way?!

I agree. If we are to dress like women then we should act like women and that includes kissing men and more.

Yes, I have kissed a man when dressed as Ellie. He was the aggressor and I saw myself as the woman pleasing the man, maybe in a little bit of a submissive way. I enjoyed it.
    I never new how masculine I was until I tried to be a woman

I went out recently and a guy kissed me at the bar, I enjoyed it and like others said it did make me feel very feminine in a way. Would totally do it again!

Don't forget, "Familiarity breeds attempt!" Lol.

Attempts should lead to successful conclusions!
    Last edited by Lorileah; 07-16-2016 at 04:07 PM. Reason: no need to quote post above yours

Lana Mae is my feminine side. I do not think even dressed as Lana Mae that I would want to be kissed by a man!! I am still me when dressed as Lana Mae. I would hug a man but I do that in male mode when the occasion is right. Make mine a no! Hugs (lol) Lana Mae

Only during a game of dares.

YES! After transitioning it so much more pleasing than when I was young and thought I was gay.

Yes i have been kissed by males

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Actually, no, I haven't.

Experienced everything else a hetero GG would in the bedroom (as best one could), oddly enough. That stuff I loved.

But kissing him (on the mouth, anyway )? No desire. So I wouldn't let him.

Maybe it was just him? I dunno.

Sometimes he would be nuzzling my neck. That was okay, but I didn't really care for the scratchy stubble.

I suppose I wouldn't rule out anything in the future with another guy? Who knows.

But I do love kissing GG's, though -- as long as they're good kissers, too.

Stop that, it's silly.... DIANEF's Avatar
    I don't find men attractive in any way, shape or form, so, never have, never will.

Yes I have kissed men, like many of us the first time was kind of ackword. A most interesting thing is happening now, the women pastor in our church. When my wife an I come in to the meeting hall of the church she will kiss my wife on the cheek, but she has to kiss me on the lips . It is a very nice kiss an i then wipe my lipstick off her lower lip for her, she then gives me a great hug and smile. HUMMMM Jo

Yes, I have kissed several men while dressed. Though I have no attraction to men when I am in male mode I was quite turned on when I was in Fem. I can't explain why but it was a big turn on for me. Probably could have turned into more but unfortunately I did not persue it. Kind of regret it. Maybe another time.

yes I have and I like it! (Kathy Perry)
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    Big negative right there.
    Not something I desire, regardless of how I'm dressed.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

I shouldn’t be answering this question as I wasn’t in full femme at the time, nor did I kiss a man. But your question aroused in me such a profoundly sensual memory, I couldn’t resist. And I was wearing under my male garb a neat little pair of black satin panties at the time. On the Richter scale of sensual experience a hug must be of significant magnitude on the seismic scale of tenderness. Just below a kiss and preceding someone smooching along one’s neck perhaps! The reasons behind this hug has long since faded into the ether, but a male friend of a friend gave me one of those deliciously enfolding hugs which resulted in the oxytocin levels of my body rocket to 9.9 on the Richter scale. In the closeness of the moment we both closed our eyes simultaneously, I was slowly pressed firmly into his chest, as his strong arms engulfed my body, wrapping around me tightly as our heads nestled together warmly. Our hug lingered just a little longer than it should, but the luscious sensation of closeness easily outweighed any awkwardness. ‘Would I do it again?’ Yes! ‘Did it lead to other activity?’ Only in my fantasies.

Quote Originally Posted by DIANEF View Post
    I don't find men attractive in any way, shape or form, so, never have, never will.
    This is my dilemma. I am attracted to other men sexually. But in public I try, but can't find other men attractive. Maybe if I ever go out in public dressed and see a man looking me over (undressing with his eyes!) maybe I could find them attractive.