Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever kissed a man?

I have kissed MANY men in full femme and it was ab fab! I automatically assumed a femme roll, not by choice, it just came naturally to me. I loved feeling submissinve in their arms and by their touch. Each time it did lead to much more (I don't think I need to spell it out) and yes, I would do it again.

Yes and yes. Loved every minute of it, and had a great time.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Sort of, it was a three way kiss with my wife and another man, but we were both kissing her really. I'm not into men, but would do it for her enjoyment, she would love to watch that. I consider myself straight but I can bend if the situation is right.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Majella St Gerard View Post
    I consider myself straight but I can bend if the situation is right.
    The term for that is "heteroflexible." You might not have felt it needed a term - which is fine really. But if you ever wanted to describe that situation, you now have a label you can use to facilitate communication with others.

I've kissed 2 guys, both great experiences :-)

I have kissed a man both in girl mode and boy mode and it has gone further some times but not always. Also have kissed girls in both modes with similar results. Also I have kissed a girl and it went a little further. The Benoit of being bi I guess you get to have all kinds of fun.

I want to experience as a woman

Yes and yes! Feels fabulous!
    I'm always a woman!

Trick question for me, since I only kiss men!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Indeed! Which is why I give him much more than kisses
    Every inch a lady!

Perhaps the title of the thread should be "Has a man ever kissed you?"
    Yes it has happened to me. We were dancing slowly. He was holding me close...his hands around my waist.
    We were slowly moving to the music...our faces were very close...our lips touched and pressed closer...he was clean shaven and felt very smooth.
    No frenching...just nice and gentle touching of the lips.
    I never felt so femme ever...hmmm.
    "Missed it by that much!"

***I never felt so femme ever...hmmm.***

Exactly right for me. Pleasing men completes me as a woman. That, and a man is the ultimate accessory to my ultra feminine/glamorous persona .
    Every inch a lady!

Yes very affectionate kissing while we both were enfemme. Thoroughly enjoyed it

Banned Spammer

Exclamation I don't want to go there.

Don't go there!

Non-binary/Questioning
    I've kissed a couple of other guys before I started dressing (so I was in 'boy mode') and, being bisexual, I enjoyed it. As a general observation, I find it interesting that so many people say it makes them feel 'feminine', which I think says a lot about social roles and expectations and - in particular - how they affect or inform our views of CDing. That is, rather than acknowledging that one might be bisexual or bi-curious and simply enjoy kissing a person of the same gender, it gets cast as 'men kiss women, therefore if a man is kissing me I must be a woman'. It's sort of like saying that you feel more feminine when you clean the house or cook dinner because those are 'traditionally female' roles. I'm not criticizing anybody for feeling this way - social roles and expectations condition us from childhood and (obviously!) affect how we live our lives - but I think it's an interesting observation about the way our minds work and how our understanding of women and femininity conditions our thought processes.

And now back to your regularly scheduled program.

I kissed one last week. He was soooo cute. I had to sit down and get my knees working again. Unfortunately, he was my ex boyfriend's, ex boyfriend.

Jennie,

I agree with you. A lot of ladies here are comfortable with the fact that they are fully dressed all the time go out and are a productive citizen in their community as a woman. But if you mention sexual orientation in a sexual way. "Nope no way I am not bi , gay , or into same sex touching at all. I only touch women." Okay who am I to judge? Most of those same people critize me because I only underdress or wear string bikinis...

"Let people decide what their own orientations are and accept their ruling on their own feelings." Exactly. If Jennie wants to get with Fred because he is cute or sleep with Sara because she has great fashion sense. Okay who are we to stereotype her into a name. "Okay you did X that means you're a Y and you will never be a M because you did X". Seriously? Why do I have to be named? Why cannot I just be happy with who I am. Or better still... Why can you not be happy for me?

@--}----
    Michelle

Yes I have, many times. I was always dressed en femme when it happened and I enjoyed it very much as did my partner at the time. Also it did lead on to other things. I don't enjoy scratchy beards so they are out.

Look it is not for everyone and is certainly not a "must do" thing for cross dressers. You know what you like so avoid what you don't like. Simple as that.

Sorry, but I won't Kiss and Tell.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

In general I'm with Mayo on this one. I have kissed many men, some in a loving but non-sexual way but mostly as part of lovemaking (I am bi and have been with men as a man). And I agree that the fact that I feel feminine while dressed around the house and doing houskeeping or cooking is very much about social roles and conditioning. But that is still very much about how I feel inside. I can be in touch with my feminine side while in men's clothing--I can admire a dress on the rack or on another woman, for example--but I find that being dressed makes it more accessible. But when I kiss a man, especially if he is the dominant one between us, I totally feel like a woman; I long to treat him as I think a woman would and be treated by him as he would a woman.

Kris

Quote Originally Posted by I Am Paula View Post
    Mayo, I could not agree more. So much time is spent here, and elsewhere, trying to decide what is gay, what is not, does that change if you are presenting female....and on...and on?
    Are the fair readers of this forum that worried about perception?
    Here's my take on it-
    Find someone to love, someone who you miss when they are gone, and celebrate when they return.
    Find someone with whom a night in, cuddling and watching old movies is the best night ever.
    Find someone who can make the mundane extraordinary.

Now, honestly, how important is their gender?
    Agreed. THIS is what's important IMO.

I have. And it did.

Many years ago, when I was in graduate school, a classmate and I were celebrating at a local pub after finals. After several drinks he turned to me and said, "I am very attracted to you". I was taken aback but then heard a voice that sounded a lot like mine say, "I am trans". I had never let anyone into my private world. I envited him over for dinner the next weekend and he met Jeri.

Candle light, soft music, a bottle of wine and then, the kiss. The kiss began a passionate love affair that lasted for several years.

Jeri

texgirl. Ahh, that sounds really sweet and nice. I never have kissed a man, but I fantasize about it and kissing other CD/TG's all the time.

Yes, and my most recent adventure was incredible. He was such a great kisser, I felt so feminine and his kisses actually reduced my defenses so much that I was open to doing things I thought I would never do.

I've kissed other CDs while dressed but never a man.

Banned Read only
    Yes! I had a boyfriend! a great kisser and lover! makes me feel so feminine always!!