Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever kissed a man?

Dressed as a woman and looking attractive it is easy to get carried away at a party. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Kissed a man, Yes. And it is amazing the range of kissability with males, some rough, itchy and scratchy, or quick but not sensual while some are delicious, sensual and make me all tingles. And it did lead to more kissing other places....

I have, several and am surprised how some find it so terrible.

XXXXXXXX from me.

I only kiss women. I let men kiss me.

No and no desire to.

I'm a lebian, no desire to kiss some scrufty face. Now, kissing another woman en femme would be heaven.

Unfortunately, only done that in a nightgown.

I spent an evening but not quite a night with a guy once. I'm glad I did; since I married a GG I think I'd have questions about my sexuality that I might be tempted to answer experimentally, and I don't need that. However, if Johhny Rzeznik should happen to come down out of the clouds in a spaceship with a one-hour time warp on hand, I'm hopping in no matter what I'm wearing =)

To the OP, my gender is fluid, but I'm getting more comfortable with my mean which is somewhere in between, which is how I'm presenting mostly lately, so to turn the question inside-out, I don't find that I feel more or less fem when I'm with my girl, should someone feel more or less fem when they're with a guy? Do GG's feel more fem if they have a lumbersexual boyfriend vs. a 'nice' guy? I think the answer to all this is probably a definite yes for some people, and a no for people like me. Which is what makes this site so fun, hearing from everyone! We seem to have nothing in common except we wear feminine clothing =)

Hugs,
    Summer

Yes. I would not have normally. When I was 16, I met a man who was older who allowed me to crossdress at his house and drink alcohol. Yes he would have been considered a molester today. But he helped me with lingerie, dresses, heels, walking, mannerisms etc. One night, after he had helped me with makeup, he kissed me, and I kissed him back, and soon we were french kissing. I rather enjoyed it. I don't kiss all the men, just very very select few. And no beards! Yucky!

Several times I have kissed men and women. Woyld I do it again. If the mood was right and the situation was right. Did Iblike it? Absolutely! When enfemme nothing to me feels more sensual then having a stong set of hands holding me tight making me feel more woman then any clothes could ever do. Having a man tell me I am beautiful and kiss me deeply is one of the best feeling I have ever had. Yes I am sure some get the same from a woman. However when I kiss a woman while yes it is sexy the feeling is never the same. A man just seems to justify the femme feeling more for me.

Yes and the results have been mixed. Some guys are not good kissers and it was very awkward. But a couple of guys were SOOO good that it excited me as much as kissing a woman. For me it is about the person, not the gender. Passion is passion.

Many times. It really makes you feel totally connected and womanly

Yeaaah and was too sexy (french kisses)

Quote Originally Posted by Julia1984 View Post
    Since coming out (to myself at least) as CD I've thought about this a lot, not ever having done so. I feel the idea of being attractive to (an attractive) man somewhat erotic in itself. BUT I don't feel that it would ever go beyond that. On the other hand, to all the affirmedly "straight" girls, try this thought experiment:
    Imagine your ideal woman (celeb/actress or whatever). Now imagine a cismale who looks incredibly like that person apart from the physical hardware/plumbing. Call him A. Now imagine a thoroughly unattractive or even repulsive ciswoman. Call them B. You are now offered the choice of having intimate relations with either A or B in return for a no strings payment of $1m (or an appropriately larger sum of you are rich - im not!). You have to choose A or B or something awful will happen to you or someone you care about. Whom do you choose?
    I suspect many would choose A. Not all, but a good few who would have categorised themselves as straight. I might even choose A myself.
    The point of course is that gender and sexuality are not only different issues but also not necessarily polar or binary choices. After all, its not the female plumbing ITSELF that is intrinsically attractive or erotic, so what is it? If as some propose it is femininity then of course one might go for A for a very good reason. As someone said, we need an expanded vocabulary with which to think about and discuss these issues. More to the point, so does society in general and the muggle world in particular.
    Thoughts?
    Julia
    I like this. I think I might choose A myself--and if I didn't, then I'd probably ask myself why I didn't and might regret not doing so. And to answer the original question, I have, and it has led to more than kissing and I would probably do it again and enjoy it more than before because I'd worry less about these things. However, and maybe this is odd, but I would only do so again (and have only done so before) while en femme. I've had gay men hit on me while I'm not dressed and quite frankly it does nothing for me. That they *like* me as a boy doesn't rev my motor. But, as Julia said above, the notion that I am attractive as a woman to an (attractive) man *is* erotic, and maybe that's because I want to be found as attractive since I don't shave or cinch or fumble with press on nails etc because I want to look unattractive. And as a great admirer of femininity overall, that I can be thought of (even in an admitted abstract) as a woman, well then I feel entirely fulfilled. And if he's good looking? Then probably turned on. Maybe it makes me bi. Makes it makes me gay. Maybe I just like the attention. Maybe it doesn't matter. If I look good in those pumps and dress girlfriend, I will feel pretty free to enjoy myself

I don't want to sound like the ***** of Babylon, but probably about twenty-five total, all but one while I was presenting as a girl. I don't like furry faces, but more because the fur gets wet and slimy in the process of making out than the scratchiness. Other than that, I enjoy it a lot.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny22 View Post
    Just curious. Please reply ONLY If you were in full femme at the time. What was it like? Did you feel more feminine as a result? Would you do it again? Did it lead to any other activity?
    I *think* it is OK for me to answer this - I'm always in full femme!

Yes, I have kissed a man. Or rather, he kissed me. (Actually I did this just about 5 minutes ago with my fiancé.)

Well, for the most part, women don't kiss as hard as men do. Or at least my fiancé kisses much harder, and more aggressively than my girlfriend, or any of the women I've been with, does. He has a mustache, that's something different if you are only used to women. His body is angular and hard. Overall, I'd say it's a pretty different experience than kissing a woman. Yup. It is a *nice* experience too!

No, I didn't feel more feminine - I always feel exactly like the woman I am. Which is a pretty darn feminine woman, as it turns out. I'm a girly-girl, for the most part - that is to say I fall within stereotypically feminine norms. But no, who I'm with doesn't affect how I feel about myself. I can kiss my girlfriend, and feel totally feminine too.

Having said that, though, there are a couple of things that I have experienced that I think are probably more what you are really asking about. Being with a man is VALIDATING as a woman. Having doors held for you, meals bought for you, being actively pursued, etc. is a wonderful experience. It is easy to get sucked into this, and get your identity really wrapped up in all that. I don't recommend that. Another factor that goes along with this is that being seen as a straight woman, part of a straight couple, is much easier socially. NO ONE stares at you. NO ONE comes up and tells you what a cute couple you are (this has happened with me and my girlfriend). In general, you are just one of the other straight couples, out doing something that straight couples do. Being straight is easier, there is no doubt about this. I'm not actually straight - but it looks that way to outsiders when I'm with my boyfriend. (That I keep mentioning a girlfriend as well should tell you that I'm bisexual.)

Oh, as to whether or not kissing a man leads to other activities, no, not really. I mean, I decided before we went out on our first date that I was going to sleep with him unless something just went horribly, horribly wrong during our date. Actually, I guess if he'd been a really awkward and terrible kisser, it might have lead to something NOT happening. But when I go out with someone, I know one way or another whether or not I want to have sex with them well in advance. (This has surprised everyone I've been with since transition, because they all think I'll be timid, and they'll have to gently coax things in that direction. Ha! About 30 minutes into the date, most of them start to wonder "what have I gotten myself into?")

No nor do I want to.

I kissed a boy and I liked it.

Hmmm... maybe I could make a song about that

Never have, nor do I wish to, I'm just a plain lesbian .
    Lydia

"Nothing in life is to be feared; it is only to be understood."
    -Marie Curie

Yes, one time another cross-dresser was celebrating her 30th birthday. I gave her a nice deep French kiss. Of course I was very drunk at the time.
    Cara

I have kissed a few men and I have to say not my cup of tea. (which would be sweet tea) It could be the fact that most of the men I have kissed had no idea how to kiss which made things a tad more difficult. I do enjoy kissing other Cds and women. I guess that would make me lesbian in a way. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebekah Paige View Post
    I have kissed a few men and I have to say not my cup of tea. It could be the fact that most of the men I have kissed had no idea how to kiss which made things a tad more difficult.
    And I've kissed a few women that don't kiss good either!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Does my grandmother and her scratchy beard count?

I have always loved women in general but as I age it has been a curiosity to me and recently I have been having fantasies of what it would be like hooking up with other cross dressers in a safe environment to see what would happen. Devone

Aspiring Member
    Never.
    Never even kissed my dad. The only male people I've ever kissed are my sons.

I did, being en femme. One of the most awkward experiences of my life I must say. Felt weird at first, then I guess, I did feel more feminine as a result, yes. But weird none the less...