Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever kissed a man?

SJW and Proud of It! Christina D's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DIANEF View Post
    Christina, first of all apologies if I went a little sarcastic in reply to your post, hey, I'm British, we're very good at it. Let me just state for the record I have absolutely nothing against anyone doing whatever they want (within reason of course), I just found it a little difficult getting my head around the fact of a straight person having a number of same sex encounters and maybe(?) wanting more. I am the father of a gay son, I love him as much after he told me as before he did and it has never been an issue with us since. I know peoples sexuality can be highly confusing at times, but whatever path you follow I hope its the right one for you.
    Diane x
    No apologies necessary. I hope my response didn't come across as bitter or snarky, I was just trying my best to put the record...straight? ;-)

I haven't ever kissed a man - dressed as a gurl or a guy- As much in the closet as I am about my dressing fetish/desire, I'm very honest with myself - I'm into my 30s now and I have an ex-wife and a pretty impressive resume of women that I've dated.. feeling like something must be "wrong with me" because I'm still single with no kids and no significant prospect of a future wife in sight, - I have wondered at some point and time if I was just pursuing the wrong gender... as I'm sure most of the world has as some point- even if just for a brief moment... but I honestly don't find men attractive in everyday life and I don't ever fantasize or dream romantic dreams about men.

However, when I dress, (and my dressing is strictly a fetish for me) I do have fantasies about men - however, I think that's mainly because my only interactions online when I'm dressed are propositions from men. That, and the select few times I've opened up about my dressing with a woman, that it went horrible....

I'm sure at some point I will kiss a man, but it will be while I'm dressed as I'm just SO desperate to be dressed as a gurl and have a sexual experience with someone else--- ANYONE ELSE! I would prefer a woman, but my previous poor experiences with women makes me believe that women who are okay with dressing are almost nonexistent... but that's mainly me desiring a woman for a long-term relationship who I can be open and honest with... as far as comfort level and desire, I would much rather kiss another "gurl" while we were both dressed- however, I simply cannot make connections online that lead to an actual meeting in person as so many crossdressers are in the closet like myself and afraid to take that next step and actually meet face-to-face... however, guys seem to be in OVER-abundance and are willing to meet anytime, anywhere... so, as time goes on and I get more and more desperate and eager to have this experience, I'm sure I will be with a man in the near future...

Aspiring Member
    "my previous poor experiences with women makes me believe that women who are okay with dressing are almost nonexistent... but that's mainly me desiring a woman for a long-term relationship who I can be open and honest with"

Not sure how many you might find who would be wild about the Wonder Woman look of your avatar, but there are more than a few who fit your "nonexistent" description (okay with dressing, long-term relationship, open and honest).

I've been married to one for 13 years. Keep looking.

Yes, my first sexual relationship was with a male. It took a while for him to feel comfortable kissing me.

When in guy mode, Kissing a man completely turns me off. But, when I dress as Abbie, the thought of kissing a guy, or him touching my leg in hose, or even the possibility of sex really turns me on. I am not sure if this is just a fantasy, and that if it really happened it might turn me off. It's very confusing to me. When I dress, I become very sexual.

Oh, God yes!

Abbie965's post could have been written by me. Her words rang so very true in my life as well. When in guy mode I would never think of it but as Jennifer, I have on many occasions

A bit late to the party... but I have kissed a few men in femme and absolutely loved it! The first time was an entirely new wave emotions that I just don't feel in boy mode. I swear you really do melt into his arms if you're attracted to him. I also just began a relationship with a great man a few weeks ago who adores my female side. I can't wait to get dolled up and give him a great big kiss when he comes over tomorrow night

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I kissed my date tonight, a trans man but still a man in my eyes.

Kiss and tell hmmmm??????
    My new gurl friend is now a snow bird
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Ah-May-Lee
    Yes I have. My first time was when an older man forced himself on me as a teen. Then kissing continued with loser boyfriends. Now I live alone and want a kiss or sex from no one. The next thing I kiss is when I kiss my butt goodbye.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Yes. I'm bi , and had a steady relationship with a guy at the time. It was more my fantasy than his. It was fun, and he didn't mind, but since it wasn't really his thing it felt a little creepy and self serving. I think it was just something I needed to get off my bucket list. I found it didn't really add anything, except a lot of work getting ready. The lady I've been with for the last 5 years is really into it, which makes life pretty interesting.

Banned Read only
    No.

(Gee, that didn't take long to answer! )

I kissed a guy once. I was out with a GG casual girlfriend and was dressed. This guy that she casual knew came into the bar and started to talk to us. I found that as he looked me up and down I felt like a woman being checked out, and while part of it felt a little uncomfortable it was also rather thrilling. I could feel the butterflies start as he put his hand on my leg and as he leaned into toward me to tell me something (since it was loud) he kissed my neck. Oh boy. That seemed to be the start of it. Since I did not pull back he came back in for more and next thing I knew his hands were going up my stockinged thighs and his toungue was darting into my mouth. This went on for what was probably a minute or two, though it seemed longer. I totally had lost my control and was thinking I wanted him to take me away. As I mentioned early a girlfriend was out with me and called foul... and May have saved me from myself.i have not had an experience since then and actually have only been out dressed a few times after.... now it is primarily for me when the current wife is away or the sneaking of panties under my male clothes at work. I would say that for all practical purposes that I am straight but I wonder about that night and fantasize about it every once and a while.

I think I would be reluctant to kiss another man when we were both in "male mode," so to speak. Would it be different if we were both dressed full tilt as women--clothes, wig, makeup? Would this qualify as "kissing a man?"

Good question Hazel . . . I raised it also! So, how would you respond? -- would you kiss another "fully dressed" crossdresser? Do you think that would count as kissing a man?

My answers: Yes, I would and have, and then my head exploded before I figured out the answer to the second part!!!

Clarify "head exploded"! Mind in gutter!!

Alright Guynbart! -- You got me on that one; I will definitely have to be more careful around some of you "wild and crazy" ("SNL" reference for the younger ones in this group ) people!

Not about just kissing.....So, I thought I was 100% hetro, but when I dress as Janet I feel different, as if I want to experience a man touching my leg, holding me, maybe kissing me, maybe more.....Not sure what is going on, and I am really confused. Any one have similar feelings? I really need/want to understand what is going on. Funny thing, all of my life, until recently, I would have never thought of contact with a man, in all honesty, previously it would have made me sick. When In guy mode, it does, but as Janet......

Disclaimer! I am not a doctor nor do I play one on TV. Rank amateur, emphasis on rank. You get the picture.

I've written and deleted a lot. Bottom line - I don't know either. Maybe you've heard this - change the things you can, accept the things you can't, have wisdom to discern the difference.

Not Yet!!
    STOP, Well I just dance the way I feel
    Stop breathing imagine none of this is real

Well I just dance the way I feel
    "Ou Est Le Swimming Pool"

Only on the cheek so far but who knows what the future holds...

Only when..

..only when my SO dressed up as a cowboy for Halloween! Oh, she looked so pretty even as a cowboy!!

On a serious note, the answer would be a NO, and I don't plan to or have any desire to. However, I do have 'been kissed by a boy' story:

When I was in high school, a handful of guys teased me for around a month for my gynecomastia (I wasn't aware of it being a medical condition then and tried very hard not to not let it affect me then). One day during the meal break, one of them suddenly jumped in front of me and kissed me on the cheek while his friends and a few other guys had a good laugh. Until that day, I had been just trying to ignore the whole teasing and bullying but when that happened, I threw a punch at him in a quick reflex and he turned around at least a half circle. I think everyone around became quiet almost instantaneously and I could see the red impression of left on his cheek from my half closed fist. The teasing and bullying stopped from that moment. It feels such a long time ago now.

I've never had the desire to kiss a man, although I've had a few try to kiss me. I have kissed a few women while en femme, but only if their lipstick was close to the same shade as mine.. Funny and true!

Absolutely, I love to kiss men or women, while I am dressed or not dressed. I guess that is the passionate part of me.