Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Have you ever kissed a man?

Silver Member
    Janet Murray, welcome to this fabulous forum! Many here occasionally feel as you do ("but as Janet"). This is the place to ask and answer, so let down your hair and take advantage of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Janet Murray View Post
    Not about just kissing.....So, I thought I was 100% hetro, but when I dress as Janet I feel different, as if I want to experience a man touching my leg, holding me, maybe kissing me, maybe more.....Not sure what is going on, and I am really confused. Any one have similar feelings? I really need/want to understand what is going on. Funny thing, all of my life, until recently, I would have never thought of contact with a man, in all honesty, previously it would have made me sick. When In guy mode, it does, but as Janet......

Never kissed a man

Same here, never have, but as others have said, when I dress as Abbie the thoughts and desires come forward.

Yes, I have kissed a man many times, and it is absolute heaven. I love it!

Banned Spammer
    I will say yes I have been kissed. I did not act first but it was acted upon me when I was not too sure about it. Felt strange at first then after it is like an addiction almost.

Lone Wolf
    Yes, many times when in fem, and a few times in male mode. I enjoy the moment.

yes i kissed a man - and will only kiss a man when i am dressed in fem clothes. I was surprised it felt so natural = by the way it took me 62 years to do this

I don't think I would be interested in kissing a man while in drab but kissing a man or CD while in drag might be a different story, especially another CD.

Men taste nice.

Let's look at this another way.

You like what you like and you are who you are. You didn't get it pick what you currently are.

Why assume? It is another person. A person you like enough to even *consider* kissing them.

Doesn't that mean something?

This isn't (to me) a sexual issue. You should get over yourself on that. I have the most tragically het boyfriend ever, yet I still love him, It isn't his fault. Family and tradition and embarrassment.

The thing that gets me is WHY this even matters? You either like someone or you don't. I don't see much distinction as to why chromosomes come into play at all here.

If you like someone, you want to be nice to them. You want to look out for them. You want to take care of them.

I don't see where gender has any place in those decisions.

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Aspiring Member
    Two, one was nice the other, a little to aggressive. Didn't enjoy that one at all. Can't say I'll never do it again but not looking for another encounter either. May happen, if not, that's fine.

I have kissed a man i didnt like it as much as kissing a woman especially when she has lipstick on your lips seem to glide around each others it was the most sensual experience i have ever had and i have been married to her ever since but now she wont do it any more oh how i miss those kisses

Platinum Member
    Nope. Early on, I presumed that CD implied gay, but that bell just would not ring for me. I guess a lot of us tried, but found it just didn't work for us. Now I think we all realize that gender ID and sexual preference are distinct from one another.

Yes, I have kissed 5 Guys while dressed. All were quite stimulating. I have no desire to kiss a guy except when I am dressed. Once I am dressed and out then things change. I have kissed 2 guys in their male mode. First guy I met at a club. We hit it off and started flirting which eventually led to making out in the club. We were going to take things to a hotel room but we got split-up on the way to the hotel and never met up. The second guy I kissed I set up as a date. We hit it off and ended up in a hotel room doing more. And I have kissed 3 other CD's. Different than kissing a guy in "guy" mode but also very sensual. First was just a make-out session at a club. Second CD led to a "groping" session at a hotel. The third CD I kissed led to a GREAT night together and led to much more. So my advice is to "kiss the guy". I think it will give you excitement and maybe pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny22 View Post
    Just curious. Please reply ONLY If you were in full femme at the time. What was it like? Did you feel more feminine as a result? Would you do it again? Did it lead to any other activity?
    Yes. Heaven. Of course. Plan on it. Hmmm.

I have. Yes. Enjoyed it immensely. But I had to be really attracted to him. If you haven't done it before, just try it. If you don't enjoy it, then stop and say it's not for you. Go with the moment. We have only so many moments in our lifetime. Cheers, iris
    Last edited by Iris Tse; 06-15-2017 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Typo

Yes.

All I can say is......

Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    No way Jose

Glad I'm not Jose

Kissing a man who is tall, slender and smooth skinned with fine features - who is intelligent, kind and sensitive - that I would considered. I would surely like to been seen as alluring and would likely succumb to to flattery and the attention such a man might show me, and yield to temptation. But it’s unlikely that will ever happen. No doubt what I might imagine and how such a situation would really unfold are two different scenarios, for it would be rare to find a man who is not just looking to have his way with me. This I know. But if there is such a man who finds this post of interest, he should not hesitate to contact me, even if he is for the moment just cute little frog! We could both be transformed!

I personally have not and would have no intention while dressed as a man. As so many other girls have stated here, when I am dressed my thoughts are much different.

Queen of Chinatown jennifer0918's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Guynbart View Post
    Glad I'm not Jose
    Lol lolololololol