Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever kissed a man?

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Yes, many times and for the most part I loved it. If the man is nice, it's just as sexy as kissing a woman.

The first time was when I was 14. He was 16 as I recall, and very cute.

And almost always it's led to more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Many, many times and it feels wonderful (as long as they are clean shaven, I hate beards). It has often led to even more pleasant things!

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    I hate to possibly be the only Negative Nancy on here, but if you WANT to kiss a MAN, and would ENJOY kissing a man....whether you're dressed as woman or not, then I really think that people who feel that way need to look at their sexual preference.... gay or bi. I love to dress and look as feminine as I possibly can. Even if I looked so much like a woman, that someone couldn't possibly tell that I was a man....... if I was out and somewhere public where a man would be attracted to me, and want to kiss me, quite frankly I would be repulsed. I'm not judging anyone by that, lots of us are gay or bi. Not a damn thing wrong with that. I just think that those feelings call into question one's sexual preference, if you're someone who is in a monogamous heterosexual relationship. Dressing as a woman doesn't change our sexual preferences! However, if you ALREADY know that you'd enjoy kissing a man and ARE bi or gay....then more power to you! Go for it!
    Last edited by Piora; 03-06-2016 at 12:18 PM.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

If you have the curiosity about it I would tell you that yes, it will make you feel more like a woman.

It's on my bucket list!

Mandy Faye
    Yes, Many times !
    Mandy Faye

Quote Originally Posted by Piora View Post
    if you WANT to kiss a MAN, and would ENJOY kissing a man....whether you're dressed as woman or not, then I really think that people who feel that way need to look at their sexual preference.... gay or bi.
    You must remember this / A kiss is just a kiss...

I'm always a little surprised at this site where we preach gender freedom, when there's a sudden rush to pigeon-hole people into sexual roles. (It happens a lot here, I'm not picking on you, Piora.) If someone talks about guys who are attracted to FtM crossdressers someone jumps in and pronounces the guy gay or bi. If there's a person who is grooving on their MtF-ness and talks about being attracted to the idea of a guy, someone jumps in and pronounces them gay or bi. I think we just need some more words to describe these conditions. I fully accept that guys who want to "be with" crossdressers are, in fact, not gay, not bi but something else (i'd accept gullible, but that word's not in the dictionary. ) Let people decide what their own orientations are and accept their ruling on their own feelings.

I have, but I wasn't en-femme.

As a married bi/pan man with an approved boyfriend, (I'm really lucky) I can tell you that Men taste NICE. So much different than girls.

Nothing wrong with kissing a man. He didn't get to pick his chromosomes any more than you did.

Affection is just that, affection.

If you like someone enough to kiss them, you like them. What do a few genes have on that?
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Just an off the wall thought. But to those who feel the need to feel affirmation from kissing a man that you feel womanly, can you not get the same affirmation from women? I mean if you are into men you are into men regardless of your gender. I feel accepted by women when they see me and are attracted to me as a girl. If a guy kissed me I would just feel freaked out and uncomfortable. So do any of you get this same confirming feeling from a lesbian standpoint vs a straight females?
    You're a Daisy if you do! -Doc Holliday

I've done it twice--my first and last time. It was just WRONG, no matter how I was dressed. I still regret it to this day and it's been almost 20 years.
    Jon

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Jennie you would think that here of all places one wouldn't get pigeon holed but there are some anti anything different types here.

more like "a lot" rather than "a" for me... and i liked it
    paula

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    many, many,many,many,many times.................xoxo

Yes. Three times, so far, while en-femme.

First time, with a guy I met at a gay nightclub, and decided to 'go elsewhere with'. It was the start of a very interesting evening... My first real time 'with a man' while en-femme. We both quite enjoyed the whole evening, but he wasn't a good enough match from my perspective for me to try calling or dating him after that night.

Next was at a gay dance club. A nice guy chatted me up and danced with me for a large part of the evening, and then led me to a secluded corner area to make out a little. it didn't go beyond that, because it was quite late and I had to work the next day. I didn't try to get his number, and knew I was leaving that town soon, so didn't really want to hook up.

Most recently, it happened in my new home town, at New Years' Eve. As I was about to go home, one of the several guys I had danced with at a local gay nightclub exchanged phone numbers with me, and then kissed me quite passionately for several minutes, right there on the sidewalk outside the club, before we parted. I enjoyed it, but the guy has certain issues that made me not want to seek him out again.

My general preference is to be with women, but I'm pansexual and I like guys well enough. Kissing and making out with a guy can be as much fun as doing it with a girl, for me. And yes, I did think that it made me feel more feminine, to know that a guy wanted to get romantic, or at least more intimate, with me.
    Last edited by Ceera; 03-07-2016 at 06:00 AM.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by summerbunny View Post
    My fault sort of since i was dressed like a woman.
    Avoid shinny wet lipstick. That tends to attract them.
    It is not your fault!!! Because you dressed up as a woman and appear attractive to them, does not give them consent!

Anyhoo as for the question, obviously yes I have seeing that my life partner is also a crossdresser. He was actually my first. We have an open and trusting relationship, so there have been a few other guys that had my consent. Excluding my partner, I have experienced more kisses from women than guys while crossdressed
    Last edited by Princess Chantal; 03-07-2016 at 07:03 AM.

Yes, many times including french kissing. Being bi-sexual I enjoy kissing men as much as I do kissing women.

Aspiring Member
    Many times, but only the cheeks. I always do as a sighing for thank you. Only once did I kiss one on the lips and he was an old high school friend who I would date once in awhile. He is now a f/m . It was different I must say

Non-binary/Questioning
    I assume the OP is trying to get at a similar question to that which was asked in the 'Have you been with a guy' thread - i.e. does acting in a feminine manner make one feel more feminine (which seems tautological...)?

I'd guess that a gay man would normally feel quite masculine when kissing another guy. Does a gay (dressed) CD feel more masculine or more feminine in the same situation? Does a straight or bi man kissing another guy feel more or less masculine or feminine? Damn you, gender roles! Damn you!

Mayo, I could not agree more. So much time is spent here, and elsewhere, trying to decide what is gay, what is not, does that change if you are presenting female....and on...and on?
    Are the fair readers of this forum that worried about perception?
    Here's my take on it-
    Find someone to love, someone who you miss when they are gone, and celebrate when they return.
    Find someone with whom a night in, cuddling and watching old movies is the best night ever.
    Find someone who can make the mundane extraordinary.

Now, honestly, how important is their gender?

Non-binary/Questioning
    That's the enlightened response, Paula. Unfortunately, to some people it makes enough of a difference that they'll commit murder because of it.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by I Am Paula View Post
    Now, honestly, how important is their gender?
    For me, very important. I just could not see myself doing what you describe with anyone other than a woman. I tried, I tried being close to and having sex with men three times when I was young as I was trying to figure out what was "wrong" with me; I thought TG meant I also had to be attracted to men and was somewhat surprised when I realized that I wasn't. Not even close. Each time was a disaster. Could not get aroused at all. Personally I think it's pheremones, but I digress. The experience was enough to make me realize that although I am very much in the middle on the gender spectrum, I am very much at the "attracted only to women" end of the orientation spectrum.

What does not matter to me though, is which gender someone else picks to do what you described. That is entirely their business, and whatever end of that spectrum they fall on, I would never let it prejudice my friendship with the person nor the total acceptance of their chosen partner.

Jean: There is nothing wrong with you.

I'm in the middle, and happy to wallow around in the mud.

People are people, some are interesting, some are not. Some are even worth getting horny over.

Especially in this community, what does presentation or identity matter? We are all just elevated apes. The gender thing is all about breeding, we folks have wider interests. If someone is hot and interesting, then they are.

We have more in common than you might think. Everyone wants affection and attention. The 'rules' over what is acceptable for that are kind of messed up.

If you like someone, and they like you, genetics are kind of inconsequential...

I'm a Bi/Pan member. I don't much care about that level of stuff. It *CAN* work, we are just ourselves, we can be nothing more, and are *CERTAINLY* nothing less.

Kitty / Moose
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

No, never! And to be honest I have never dreamed about that. I don't thing that crossdressing has common to do with kissing a man. Although technically if you close your eyes there could be no difference

Men have kissed me, does that count? I guess technically I kissed back, so I'm a yes

No. I have never kissed a man but I do have fantasies about men when I'm dressed as Lainey.