Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever kissed a man?

Quote Originally Posted by Piora View Post
    I hate to possibly be the only Negative Nancy on here, but if you WANT to kiss a MAN, and would ENJOY kissing a man....whether you're dressed as woman or not, then I really think that people who feel that way need to look at their sexual preference.... gay or bi.
    Life isn't black and white. One can fantasize and even experiment and not be on the end of your spectrum
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.. PattiMichaels's Avatar
    Kissed a guy many, many times as Patti; many times it led to oh so much more; loved every second of it...

Never and never will but as others have said if i was dressed and kissed a girl heck ya . Did have a gay massage guy kiss my check before I could even brush him off, Did nothing for me and wont let it happen again.

Lone Wolf
    Yes, I have, and it feels so nice.

I *think* I'm probably the most 'gay' member here. (Registered Bi/Pan, here is my card)

Why is it such a stigma? Aside from all that butch bull-hockey?

I'm not asking you just for you, I'm kinda asking myself.

This isn't the norm if you think if Greece or other old cultures. How did it get to be so 'wrong'?

To the original topic, I have had male lovers who would do everything BUT kiss.

Why is that so outside the lines?
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Platinum Member
    Hi Jenny, NOT IN THIS LIFETIME. ~~......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Non-binary/Questioning
    Quote Originally Posted by mechamoose View Post
    I have had male lovers who would do everything BUT kiss. Why is that so outside the lines?
    If you kiss another guy, it's gay. And conventional (hetero) masculinity, as constructed, cannot tolerate certain deviations from its narrow strictures. Like men wearing dresses...

IMO it's a legacy of medieval Catholic morality, modified by conservative Protestant groups such as the Puritans, Lutherans, etc., re-interpreted by the Victorians, influenced by the fundamentalist movements of the 19th century USA, and given its modern form during the post-WWII/Cold War years.

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-cd View Post
    You must remember this / A kiss is just a kiss...

I'm always a little surprised at this site where we preach gender freedom, when there's a sudden rush to pigeon-hole people into sexual roles. (It happens a lot here, I'm not picking on you, Piora.) If someone talks about guys who are attracted to FtM crossdressers someone jumps in and pronounces the guy gay or bi. If there's a person who is grooving on their MtF-ness and talks about being attracted to the idea of a guy, someone jumps in and pronounces them gay or bi. I think we just need some more words to describe these conditions. I fully accept that guys who want to "be with" crossdressers are, in fact, not gay, not bi but something else (i'd accept gullible, but that word's not in the dictionary. ) Let people decide what their own orientations are and accept their ruling on their own feelings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Jennie you would think that here of all places one wouldn't get pigeon holed but there are some anti anything different types here.
    Tracii, if that was directed at me, then I'm sorry that you took it that I was "anti-something". I'm not anti-ANYTHING when it comes to sexuality. Again, I'm not attempting to pigeon-hole anyone. That was not my intention.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Life isn't black and white. One can fantasize and even experiment and not be on the end of your spectrum
    Apologies to those that didn't care for my response. I understand that it isn't cut and dried. I wasn't attempting to "pigeon-hole" anyone. Of course there is a whole plethora of sexuality. I do know that. All I was really saying, is that dressing as a woman should not alter your sexuality, when you feel a certain way dressed as a man, then that shouldn't change somehow when you're presenting as a woman - whatever sexual orientation that may be. In other words, if the thought of kissing a man is not something you'd want to do, that shouldn't make a difference to how you feel when dressed as a woman.

That's really the only point I was trying to make. Sorry if I offended some.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Yes. It was with a man that I was close with for over 30 years. I always felt feminine with him since we were more boyfriend and girlfriend and I was alays dressed when we were together. I'm too old to try and find someone to replace him in my life since he died from CA. I was lucky to have had him in my life. It did lead to intimate activity but not always since we simply enjoyed each others company and were friends as well as lovers.

I have never kissed a male and I shall never want to.
    To the topic starter, why would you feel a shame? I know emotions are strange but maybe your logic can suppress the bad feeling of it
    ~~Just seeking happiness~~

Yes, just once. He leaned in and kissed me. Kinda took me by surprise but I quickly enjoyed it very much. Didn't think I ever would, although I fantasied about it. Yes it did validate my femininity. If the opportunity arises again I defiantly will go for it.

Yes, and absolutely loved every minute ( or longer) of it.

I have no problem with the gay label. The guys I'm referring to were unapologetically gay.Yet somehow kissing was a line they could not cross.

Making out is one of my favorite things. I truly don't get why it is so hard.
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Non-binary/Questioning
    All I was really saying, is that dressing as a woman should not alter your sexuality, when you feel a certain way dressed as a man, then that shouldn't change somehow when you're presenting as a woman - whatever sexual orientation that may be. In other words, if the thought of kissing a man is not something you'd want to do, that shouldn't make a difference to how you feel when dressed as a woman.
    You'd think so, but sometimes the various roles we adopt in social situations come with different expectations of what is 'acceptable' or 'appropriate' behaviour for that particular role. For example, one tends to behave differently with gay friends than straight ones, or with men than women. Or some things can be okay when drunk but not when sober. Stage hypnosis is thought by some psychologists to be a form of consensual role-playing that allows one to behave in outrageous ways under the guise of 'not being in control' of oneself.

I think this is also an important consideration of how straight men can have gay sex under certain circumstances and still consider themselves straight (which is also related to the behavioural expectations of sex roles as I noted in my previous post). Really, it just goes to show that we are not fully integrated and consistent human beings and, in extreme cases, the extents to which we go to lie to and excuse ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by mechamoose View Post
    The guys I'm referring to were unapologetically gay.Yet somehow kissing was a line they could not cross.
    That just seems strange to me. The only thing I can think of is that it signified to them a level of intimacy that they weren't prepared to accept - raw sex, of course, is totally fine, but kissing implies some sort of emotional commitment - or something...
    Last edited by Mayo; 03-09-2016 at 11:11 AM. Reason: expand on issue of self-deceit

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Julianna View Post
    Yes. It was with a man that I was close with for over 30 years. I always felt feminine with him since we were more boyfriend and girlfriend and I was alays dressed when we were together. I'm too old to try and find someone to replace him in my life since he died from CA. I was lucky to have had him in my life. It did lead to intimate activity but not always since we simply enjoyed each others company and were friends as well as lovers.
    Stephanie you were so lucky to have it last for 30 years. I was with a man for three years and had many intimate activities once the kissing started. He was so gentle and understanding but, do to a job change he moved away. I sure wish I could find someone like him again. He made me feel so feminine. I miss having a male lover.

In other words, if the thought of kissing a man is not something you'd want to do, that shouldn't make a difference to how you feel when dressed as a woman.

That's really the only point I was trying to make.
    now that makes sense
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Never nor do I wish to.But thats just me.
    Angie

sadly no....yet...but it's on the bucket list

No but to never have kissed either man or woman is an experience that should not be missed.

Yes dressed as Lisa only,bisexual

I never have, but it's on my bucket list. I fantasize about being with another CD. It was interesting reading the various experiences.

Never. Anyway, I hate men. They are smelly and obnoxious, so I find it best to keep my distance. These days you would have to go a very long way to find a man without any sort of FACIAL HAIR. That is another thing that puts me off.

Julie.

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayo View Post
    If you kiss another guy, it's gay. And conventional (hetero) masculinity, as constructed, cannot tolerate certain deviations from its narrow strictures. Like men wearing dresses...

IMO it's a legacy of medieval Catholic morality, modified by conservative Protestant groups such as the Puritans, Lutherans, etc., re-interpreted by the Victorians, influenced by the fundamentalist movements of the 19th century USA, and given its modern form during the post-WWII/Cold War years.
    Yea, the Muslims aren't too fond of homosexuality either.

To answer the original question, no, I have never kissed a man and as a married crossdresser who is only out to his wife and never gets close and personal with anyone else while dressed, it's not likely to happen in this lifetime.

For me, strapping on a pair of boobs and a wig does not change my sexual preference. I can't imagine getting romantic with another male.
    Last edited by Krisi; 03-10-2016 at 08:35 AM.

Since coming out (to myself at least) as CD I've thought about this a lot, not ever having done so. I feel the idea of being attractive to (an attractive) man somewhat erotic in itself. BUT I don't feel that it would ever go beyond that. On the other hand, to all the affirmedly "straight" girls, try this thought experiment:
    Imagine your ideal woman (celeb/actress or whatever). Now imagine a cismale who looks incredibly like that person apart from the physical hardware/plumbing. Call him A. Now imagine a thoroughly unattractive or even repulsive ciswoman. Call them B. You are now offered the choice of having intimate relations with either A or B in return for a no strings payment of $1m (or an appropriately larger sum of you are rich - im not!). You have to choose A or B or something awful will happen to you or someone you care about. Whom do you choose?
    I suspect many would choose A. Not all, but a good few who would have categorised themselves as straight. I might even choose A myself.
    The point of course is that gender and sexuality are not only different issues but also not necessarily polar or binary choices. After all, its not the female plumbing ITSELF that is intrinsically attractive or erotic, so what is it? If as some propose it is femininity then of course one might go for A for a very good reason. As someone said, we need an expanded vocabulary with which to think about and discuss these issues. More to the point, so does society in general and the muggle world in particular.
    Thoughts?
    Julia
    Last edited by Julia1984; 03-10-2016 at 08:40 AM.

Non-binary/Questioning
    Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Yea, the Muslims aren't too fond of homosexuality either.
    True, but that has nothing to do with the particular strain of sexual puritanism that has prevailed in Western Europe and especially the countries of the old British Empire.