Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where On Earth

Question Where On Earth

If you could spend a full week anywhere on earth crossdressing without any worry of negative impact, where would you spend that week? Myself, I would enjoy a Caribbean island hopping cruise.

New York City, London or Paris in warmer weather. I love big cities because they have so many things to see and experience.
    Last edited by AllieSF; 03-05-2016 at 09:48 PM.

Actually the Caribbean would be nice. Go for a cruise. I am a scuba diver and have been there a lot and its a nice vacation where you can be what you want to be.
    Part Time Girl

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I was amazed to find they seemed not only to be nonjudgemental, but accepting and even curious about our dressing!

Guess where?------------------------------------------- Cambodia!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Dana44 View Post
    Actually the Caribbean would be nice. Go for a cruise. I am a scuba diver and have been there a lot and its a nice vacation where you can be what you want to be.
    If you can stand the cold water, come up here to Nova Scotia. There are over 400 documented wreck just in Halifax Harbour alone. I dive as well, all year round.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    All expenses paid? If that's so, then my house it is!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    There is really no place or foreign I wish to got to so stay at home works for me.

On a big cruise ship. Party all night drink all day, no driving. Of course the weather has to be good!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

I would happily live aboard the 'Royal Clipper' sailing cruise ship enjoying back-to-back cruises, November to May in the Caribbean and May to September in the Med., with just a month or two in Northern Europe enjoying the Autumn and a bit of culture.
    I love the maritime heat and blue water temperatures, allowing me to wear light sexy clothes 24/7. Mind you, I'd have to rigidly discipline my eating aboard, as they tend to cater for fatties.

M.

Las Vegas of course, living that dream later this month with many similar-minded individuals.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

I'm with you, Sara! Only I'm choosing Harrisburg, Pa. next week! And the weather looks great.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Silver Member
    A cruse would be fun. Wearing dresses in the evening and all the cute daytime outfits. Siting at the captains table in a formal. And then what about a few great swim suits.

Banned Read only
    Amsterdam, hands down! Never been there but sounds like a nice place 😉

I have friends in the area as well (😉😉 Jeanette), pretty sure it would be a whole lotta giggles 😀

I had never really thought about this one. However, in the realm of fantasy, I'd have to go with Las Vegas. I've never been there, and everyone I've ever known who has gone has loved it.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I would have to say L.A myself cuase I've never been there.

I did this last year in San Francisco and it was like going to heaven!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by AllieSF View Post
    New York City, London or Paris in warmer weather. I love big cities because they have so many things to see and experience.
    And thats funny because San Fran is my first pic! Last year I went to a martini bar you recommended Alli and I started to whoop it up with the locals. I bought a few drinks and before I knew it I was crawling out of that bar!

Melbourne or Sidney Australia

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    I'd have to go with Las Vegas. I've never been there, and everyone I've ever known who has gone has loved it.
    I were stationed at Nellis for a short time back in the early 90's and spent a few days there on leave, but I wasn't too impressed.

Caribbean for sure...cruise the islands or stay put on St. Thomas.

Aspiring Member
    I know it's a hypothetical observation but If you really go be careful fooling around in the Caribbean. They really don't take too kindly to TG down there. That being said, Maui all the way for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin414 View Post
    Amsterdam, hands down! Never been there but sounds like a nice place 😉

I have friends in the area as well (😉😉 Jeanette), pretty sure it would be a whole lotta giggles 😀
    You're more than welcome Robin, I'm sure we'd have a blast indeed! I myself would like to spend a week dressed in Northern Scandinavia though to see the Northern Lights. But it's cold up there so could I perhaps borrow that Moncler coat of yours for a week??
    Love and hugs Jeanette

Aspiring Member
    Venice! Carnival or nay, I would gladly revisit - I felt I spent far too little time roaming around when I went there. Of course Carnival has the bonus of being dressed in costume (in my case a ball gown!!) during events - being masked doesn't hurt either, but I'm okay skipping that and touring the city as usual in the appropriate seasonal clothing.

An all-CD (MtF and FtM) cruise with nightly dances, fine dining, swimming etc., would be a particularly interesting prospect, however.
    Last edited by Lily Catherine; 03-06-2016 at 10:46 AM.

Silver Member
    Two thoughts:

- If we had the money, we can go to all these places, and crossdress without "negative impacts". If we had enough money.

- It seems like the real dream is the lack of "negative impacts" when dressed, regardless of where we are. Does that really mean "full acceptance"?

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara Jessica View Post
    Las Vegas of course, living that dream later this month with many similar-minded individuals.
    I'll be there, although it will be a couple days short of a full week for me this time. On the other hand, I'd love to be able to spend that week in and around my home, doing the things I normally need to accomplish and finding a little entertainment from time to time. For me that would be the ultimate goal, just present how I want every day, not worried about what others think they see.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I like to be anywhere as long as I could be out and about.
    Angie