Thread: Breakfast at Mariott

Breakfast at Mariott

When I am on the road, I tend to wake up very early, like 4:00-4:30. So I decide to organization my clothes and started trying different outfits. Well I decided to get all dressed up with makeup and all just as I would if I were going to be able to spend the day as a business woman. So there here I am all dolled up, and it 6:30 AM, the dining room is open, so off I went purse, laptop, looking very businesslike.

The waitress brought me coffee and addressed me as Ma’am. In one respect it was remarkably mundane, however the fact that I am out in the world doing everyday things as a woman is marvelously wonderful.

I truly want this every day.

I went back to the room and Cinderella morphed back into Cinder Fella.

I was so sad.

I must have missed some makeup, later that day one of my co-workers asked “Hey what’s on your eye”

Thinking quickly I replied, “Oh car trouble must be grease.”

A lady I’ve known many years quipped, “Yeah right!!”

I blushed and moved the conversation back to business
    Attached Images Attached Images

Platinum Member
    Hi Paula, You look so natural and feminine , I think that that lady is on to you. ~~.....
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

When the every day things when dressed become mundane you know you have arrived. You look very nice and comfortable and I think the woman at work knows, no fooling a woman about missed mascara then blushing.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

You're are on the slippery slope, doll. Once "she" gets out in public and starts feeling acceptance and inner peace, there's no putting her back in the box. Congratulations.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    It is great isn't it being out like that treated like a lady even for a while.
    You look very nice and I see why they treated you so well

Paula,

It is such a Roller Coaster that we ride......but as you said, doing everyday things as Paula feels so right and is most enjoyable....good luck to you in being able to find more time to be you.

hugs

niki
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hugs, msniki48
    Blog
    http://nikishomeawayfromhome.spaces....x?sa=764853634

Well done Paula!

Silver Member
    What a terrific breakfast experience and story, Paula. You look great. Thanks for sharing.

Silver Member
    >>>I must have missed some makeup, later that day one of my co-workers asked “Hey what’s on your eye”

Thinking quickly I replied, “Oh car trouble must be grease.”

A lady I’ve known many years quipped, “Yeah right!!”<<<

Keep a 10 power magnifying mirror with your makeup, and use it to check and see that All makeup has been removed before going forth in drab. It works!

Aspiring Member
    Thats great and you look stunning in you'd pic,very natural. Glad it.well for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula_56 View Post

I truly want this every day.

I went back to the room and Cinderella morphed back into Cinder Fella.

I was so sad.
    I can truly relate to this Paula, including the faux pas. Glad you enjoyed such a great start to your day. Thanks for sharing.

Karen

Very professional. You look great.