Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Going out for the first time as Chloe. (or rather as me)

Really cute look Chloe, a what a nice story; good for you! Have fun,

Jamie
    At the makeup counter

You do look teriffic and i hope it all went as you had planned, sounds like you had a ball

Hey you look great Chloe! You blended very well from a distance I'm sure and if others could tell when close they were quite nice - happy it was a good experience for you.
    You are right it goes much easier that we worry about... but worrying and thinking through what might happen and being ready is what reduces the stress. At least for me. I found it took a similar bit of courage and "ok if I am ever going to do this, I just have to do it... and they go" . I would say you took an extra bit more courage and did real errands , getting oil changed, wow! My first time last spring was much less challenging location. Good for you!!

Chloe,
    You do have to cast caution aside sometimes to make advancements.

You have the right look to do it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member
    Chloe, if I looked as good as you, I wouldn't hesitate to go anywhere en femme, at any time. Your presentation is cute and charming and I think we in this forum need MORE people like you just being out there as ambassadors showing the world how normal we can be at our best. Keep on going out like that, both for yourself as well as for the rest of us. I'm totally rooting for you.

Banned Read only
    Way to go Chloe! Seeing you drive past, I'd certainly take a second look (in a good way, I'm a lipstick lesbian 😉 )

you go girl!!