Thread: Simple pleasures of CDing

Simple pleasures of CDing

Hello ladies,
    This post might seem trival, but it highlights one of the pleasures I get from dressing.
    Last week I posted about my three days of dressing bliss.

While on my weekend enfemme, I went for a walk around the local streets of where I was staying and it was a breezy night as I was walking my skirt kept billowing, just the simple fact of trying to keep the skirt under control and stop it lifting in the breeze, is to me one of the simple pleasure of dressing.

do any of you ladies have other "simple pleasure of dressing"?

Rosie

I concur!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

The billowing skirt is one. A big pleasure is walking in front of a mirror or seeing my relection in a window not realizing at first it's me, thinking how nice that person looks.

Silver Member
    The distinct sound of my heels when walking. The feel of the hair of my wig in my face and on my neck. Checking my makeup in a mirror. Making sure I don't break a nail.

Billowing hem. Yes! Love the look of a flowing skirt or dress.
    The cool breeze on pantyhose, while wearing heels.

Makes me feel I'm attractive and stuff.

Thanks ladies for the replies.
    I might also add, while I was trying to control my wayward skirt, all I could think of was my modesty. Work that one out!
    Rosie

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Why would I want to do that, Rosemary?

Oh yeah! I remember now!

IMG_6070 (6) (500x640).jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Simple pleasures:
    Feeling both my legs sharing space under a long skirt rather than being separated in tubes of cloth.

Wind blowing around my legs in a short(er) skirt.

More wind -- this time on my back while walking down the street -- it doesn't have to be an especially backless outfit -- almost any female top has more back exposure than almost any male top.

My earlobes bending back and forth as my earrings sway while I walk.

The slight clinginess of female-cut clothes that are designed to skim rather than envelop the body.

The gait of walking in heels -- hard to explain if you haven't found it yet, but to successfully walk gracefully in heels you need to advance your hip slightly as you stride, then rotate the hip back as your leg moves behind. It's not a motion you need in flats or bare feet.

Waking up in the morning and seeing brightly painted toenails.

What Jennie said.
    The weight of my forms in my bra, bra or slip strap that slides off my shoulder, my practiced girly gesture reaching inside my neckline to adjust it.

Legs in nylons brushing together as I walk.

Snugly encased embraced and hugged feeling when I wear spanx-type underwear.

Jingly sound of bracelets and bling on my wrists.

Whiff of my own perfume.

Lipstick on my coffee cup.

Glance in the mirror as I walk past, touch my "hair," tiny little primp.

The hug of a pencil or tube skirt.
    Looking down and seeing cleavage.
    The jangle of a loose fitting charm braclet
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Quote Originally Posted by Rosemary+ View Post
    ... it was a breezy night as I was walking my skirt kept billowing, just the simple fact of trying to keep the skirt under control and stop it lifting in the breeze, is to me one of the simple pleasure of dressing...
    I agree with the skirt billowing in the wind part. However, I find it pleasurable to let it flap uncontrollably.

Banned Read only
    Rosie,
    I have to agree that not being use to having a breeze lifting clothes up to reveal more than you expected is funny, a simple job like emptying the waste bin and being caught with a breeze so your skirt is waist high before you catch it !

The first social outing I did was a cold night , I must admit I'm not use to feeling a cold blast where I got one when I stepped out of the car !!

The simple pleasures of crossdressing. You are so right, Rosemary.
    I think there are some wives out there saying to themsleves, "Huh! But why? Why would a skirt blowing up be a simple pleasure?"
    We never want to look like unattractive women. Skirt, heels, lipstick and pretty hair. Seldom jeans. Short hair--not so much.

I think that is what crossdressers are like. We want to be attractive. It is like going out on a date with yourself.

Dress, heels, nice bra, makeup, earrings, necklace, dainty watch--it is all essential to me.

My earlobes bending back and forth as my earrings sway while I walk.
    You might want to try some lighter weight earings.

I love the feel of being completely shaved, and wearing a little microfiber thong, short dress, and sandals out in the woods, and feeling soft, bare skin, from my feet to my waist!

I love the confidence a nice pair of heels gives me as well as the freedom of a short tight skirt, heels and bare legs. I feel so sexy ....

Sitting in a busy coffee shop in a lovely dress, cup of coffee, with your lip stick mark on the cup.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I love it all but, the ultimate is the feeling of having nice breasts in a comfortable bra.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Junior Member Beauty Parlor Bev's Avatar
    What wonderful answers and ALL of them bring pleasurable sensations to mind! I have several that induce shivers of excitement in me but the two that always come to mind are putting a pair of hose on freshly shaven legs, ohhh myyy, and seeing my lipstick marks on a cup, a straw or especially a VS 120 filter!

Silver Member
    Amen to all of the above.

I might add a few since I've been at it for a long time. Walking out to get the newspaper as the wind whips your silk robe and your neighbor woman begins talking to you as she is getting hers. You both hold your robes for modesty as the wind exposes both of your long gowns.

Riding in a convertible on a beautiful day with a sleeveless white top showing the white bra under it and a skirt pulled up above the knees showing your petticoats to let the side vent's air sneak up between your legs.

I like to stand over the floor register when the heat is on on a cold day and let it blow under my skirt. It doesn't have the CFM's to "lift" the skirt, but it sure makes things toasty. Works good in the summer time too when the AC is on.

One night, on a crisp 45 degree windy winter night, I wore a very thin white sleeveless summer dress outside and stood on top of a rock, held my arms out, and let the cold wind just flow through my body as I looked up at the stars and smiled, the sound of the stream behind the house adding to the overall experience, and I felt absolutely divine.

I recall a Perry Mason book in which he and Della come in from a wet day. Della stands over the heating vent and says 'you'd have to wear a skirt on a day like this to know how good this feels'

For me it can be simple as my painted nails and (unfortunately just clip on ) earings jangling from my ears
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Have a particular dress that is full length, but is light and airy and it swings on your body when you walk and turn. With forms and a soft cup Lacey bra that fits just right, a silky half slip and top it off with a pair of VF full brief panties, it all sets me into a wonderful feminine mood.

I place some tunes on the stereo and sit back with a glass of wine and fully enjoy the moment of being a CDer.