Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you dress yourself in boy vs girl mode?

How do you dress yourself in boy vs girl mode?

When I was in girl mode i was thinking about styles and fashion but in boy mode I don't really care.
    Girl mode: put on make up for 1 hour.
    Boy mode: forgot to shave and went to the office with that bed hair.

Anyone else feels the same?

Pretty much. Boy mode, scruffy face, slobby clothes, just don't care. Girl mode - I pay attention to everything, and take the utmost care putting it on to make sure it looks right.

Nope, I am very concerned about my appearance in male mode. Clothes have to match. hygiene is always a must for me. I would never go to a store or anywhere in public in sweatpants, or all dirty from doing outdoor work. I hate being grubby.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

I'm kinda halfway in between. I definitely pay way more attention to detail when dressing in girl mode, makeup takes at least an hour, clothes have to be fashionable and match perfectly down to the shoes. In boy mode, I agree, never sweat pants in public, clothes have to be clean and well fitting but can be unmatched and I'll go out on the weekend unshaven. In boy mode I can be out of the house in 10 minutes if I have to.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I don't like hair on my face at all so for work I am clean shaven and I try to be well groomed nice hair and all.
    I mean it's just jeans and a golf shirt but I don't like slob look in any mode

In girl mode it's all or none. In boy mode it's strictly for comfort and my face is lucky to see a razer once every two or three weeks. I do not under dress--EVER. I still don't understand that one.
    Jon

Its all or none for me. I do not under dress. In girl mode I do it all the way including bling to finish it off. MY So is making me do makeup every other day to get used to it and checks it out every time. In male mode I dress comfortably and don't often shave. But girl mode is all the way. I still wonder why people under dress. I do not understand that.
    Part Time Girl

I think people under dress because that is the only way they can be out in public and feel fem. They can't or don't have the nerve to openly dress female. Marshalynn

Banned Read only
    Chloe,
    I always fully shave even in male mode, so I never miss an opportunity to dress and feel smooth, otherwise it can be frustrating knowing you'll need to shave first if you get the chance to dress.

I'm usually clean and neat as a boy or girl. Probably more OCD then boy vs girl thing. My boy clothes are always the same though jeans and a button down shirt very drab. In girl mode I'll try anything and often do.
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Nope! In boy mode I try to look nice also, just not feminine.
    Hugs, Carole

Nope, Chrissi and Chris both dress stylishly, preppie and classic.
    Smile! You'll always brighten someone's day, including your own from their return smile!

guy mode...old t-shirt and jeans with sneakers and out the door.

Otherwise...a thoughtful period in front of my open closet deciding what to wear.
    a nice shower (with shave of course) patting dry and moisturizing my legs and arms.
    slipping on fresh panties and bra with forms followed by makeup application.
    Choice of hair to suit my mood and my outfit
    dressing and checking my appearance in the full length mirror, touching up my hair and making certain I have everything in my purse that I need.
    Walk to the car and think about the day to come...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

In guy mode I am very relaxed and comfy. Jeans t-shirt and a sweatshirt.
    Girl mode is completely different. I put on my panties and bra. Do my makeup for an hour plus. Do my hair. Then pick out an outfit. And have it all planned out.

Girl mode I wear panties cami girl jeans girl shirt girlie z socks n shoes etc.
    Boy mode came as above .

In girl mode I wear girl jeans , panties and blouse or girl t-shirt and clear nail polish on my hands , pink on my toes. Boy mode I wear the same. More often t-shirts than blouses though.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    I enjoy looking smart either way. Have never bought a pair of blue jeans. Always shave even if I'm running late. I,'ll do a double take in the full length mirror in the hall before I head out in smart suit. My wife says I'm a peacock. Which I take as a complement. Most of the time I wear chinos and polo shirts in boy mode. That's pretty much my idea of casual scruffy. Shoes though that's the odd exception. I love training shoes have several pairs on the go at any one time and ony have two pairs of black leather shoes. When dressed I love pencil skirts and flowing lightweight Mediterranean style dresses. So in short think my tastes remain similar, drab or dressed.
    Last edited by Jane G; 03-08-2016 at 07:53 PM.

When I am working my shop I where coveralls and old cloths as I often get them dirty with glue, and finish. If I am going out as a guy with my wife I want to look professional and clean cut. As a Girl I will almost always wear dresses with stockings and heels. I want to emulate the sexy looking professional business woman.

My overall goal is to blur the lines all together. I'd like to create a "look" that is just "me". That would work in either situation whether I have to be masculine or feminine.

The only restriction I have is work and moms house. Work, because we have to wear uniforms, and mom... well because she's mom.

Of course when doing hands on dirty work, "guy clothes" are in order as they are just lower maintence, you can just throw them in the wash and not worry about minor stains. My wife said she approves of some of my more "elegant" dresses and such for our dates, although I haven't taken her up on that yet, it suggest me to me that I don't have to worry about a nice pair of men's clothes.

But once the weather warms up, I've been buying some cool women's tank tops, and I already have a pretty good seletion of flowy hippie skirts. Might just all my hair grow out, head, arms, legs, etc, throw on my old worn out sandals, sit by the river, and do the hippie thing. I think such a look would work in either "mode".

I dont care about my facial hair in boy mode but I realy hate facial hair in girl mode, I cannot shave it enough
    I care less about my clothes and hair in boy mode, thats for sure.
    ~~Just seeking happiness~~

I would never be considered a 'dandy' because I simply am not always checking my own appearance, so I come off as a bit 'rough' around the edges. But I shave and shower every day, nails are trimmed, I wear clothes that would be appropriate in any business setting. Dress slacks, dark socks & dress shoes. About 90% of the time I'll wear a button down shirt, occasionally a tie. Unless I'm going to a game, a blazer and not a windbreaker. I try to keep my hair combed, but I forget to check it after coming out of a windy area so I might look a little disheveled.
    As a girl, everything in order, nothing wrinkled, but as I don't go out, I don't worry about make up. I do keep my hair nice, though.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I don't have a guy mode and girl mode. As you may know, I have a beard. I wear yoga pants or leggings every day along with a fem T-shirt or guy shirt. A hoodie or other type of sweatshirt. Sneakers or boots. No makeup. No wig.The only time I'm guy is when I'm with my wife. Then I wear jeans. I couldn't care less what people think. I always wear panties and depending on my mood, a bra. I just want to be comfortable.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    In guy mode for work, I'm properly groomed and presentable. It's a public interaction venue and a close community of long time working relationships.
    Plus, it's fun flirting with all the women. The prep is a regimented predictable process.

But when it's girly time, I'll peruse the closet and pick several outfits, razor shave real close and spend an hour just on makeup.
    The process is as much fun as the presentation.
    Last edited by CarlaWestin; 03-15-2016 at 07:32 AM.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Reality Check
    In "boy" mode, I might be going to a funeral or I might be working on the car or somewhere in between. My dress is appropriate for the task at hand. In "girl" mode, I won't be getting dirty so I dress nicer. I'll certainly shave but I won't spend an hour putting on makeup. Beard cover and lipstick unless I'm going out in public.

In girl mode (Which is almost all the time now) long skirts, flowing blouses, sandals. Very casual

In boy mode, girls jeans, androgynous tops, and unisex sandals.

Its hard for me to go anywhere in boy mode anymore