Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you dress yourself in boy vs girl mode?

At work, nothing visible except waxed eyebrows. Everywhere else, a lot of the things everybody else seems to do plus I carry a purse. On weekends or when I'm otherwise not working I wear nail polish, fingers and toes. I get a few comments on my nails, but not many. The purse gets a lot of attention, though. The nicer the purse, the more attention.

Boy mode - skinny jeans, leggings, leather jackets, other ornate jackets and mid tops.
    Girl mode - skirts, dressesm heels in a more mainstream style.

One photo in dressy guy mode, and one in dressy gal mode. I am working t accept both sides, of me, not love one and despise the other, but it is not easy, as being a low income single older guy is not a lot of fun these days.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by ChristinaMarie50 View Post
    In girl mode (Which is almost all the time now) long skirts, flowing blouses, sandals. Very casual

In boy mode, girls jeans, androgynous tops, and unisex sandals.

Its hard for me to go anywhere in boy mode anymore
    What she said - my approach as well!

I do push it, a bit, at that time of day I call "can't be sure" (after dusk). I regularly sit out on my tiny first floor patio (in an apartment complex) wearing silk panties, a dark a-line tennis skirt, a bit more feminine top, bra with light forms and my ever present ballet flats.

The skirt looks all too much like shorts, after dark, and the evening Florida breeze filling it is simply intoxicating!

Risk and danger seem to be part of this, at least for me, and darkness is a powerful enabler!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Simply charming, Miss Alice... simply charming!
    Did you read my "Intro"? - Mikal

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    The only difference for me is adding make up and rolling my hair the clothes stay the same.

For me its an ever changing line from femme to flat. I do underdress on a daily as its just more comfortable to me. I have all but thrown away all of my boxers. Except the cute ones I use for shorts now. Working I am usually in blue jeans and a tshirt so drab is the game there. If its cool enough out to wear a light jacket or more then I am most certainly wearing a bra. It keeps the girls happy and supported, plus I find I sit straighter with one on. When its time to relax I usually put on a nice dress or jumper. Makeup doesnt happen very often but when it does I usually try to take my time and do it right. Cant be looking like a clown or street walker. Usually only do that when my so is gone as she tends to want to put her two cents in saying Im doing it wrong or its to much or to little. She tends to like the natural look. So she says. She doesnt seem to grasp that I need a little foundation and such to hide the wiskers and wrinkles. I also keep my hair long but I am in dyre need of a trim.

Aspiring Member
    My femme wardrobe is limited next to its male counterpart. Consequently, I sometimes present as a woman while wearing male clothing at home (read: sleeveless top and unisex running shorts) but will never wear a dress out. As a guy I overdress when meeting people, minimally a collared shirt and slacks, with jeans for less formal occasions. As a girl, I wear whatever I have - mostly a variety of dresses, skirts or shorts outfits, with women's jeans drawn from the male wardrobe. For a particularly short dress, I outright wear a skirt as a 'cute' strapless dress.
    Last edited by Lily Catherine; 03-15-2016 at 10:35 AM.

Either way, I prefer loose, relaxed clothes. If I don't have freedom of movement, I can't stand it.

Whats boy mode? Have not seen anything close for several years.
    TO OVER WEIGHT TO POST A PHOTO, MY wife tells me I look like I am pregnant

Clean cut look in boy mode....
    In Girl mode, VERY feminine, dressed to the nines, full makeup and nails....
    I take a lot of time in preparation to be Miss Virginia-Mae, but its TOTALLY worth it
    and as I transition to 24/7 female....I am very excited!

I like paying attention to detail in either mode...as a boy I like dressing up, keeping rugged but not dirty. And as a woman I do the same, pay attention to detail: get mani/pedi, full make up, trying to dress appropriate for my age (aka nothing too tight or too short) but always alluring and sexy. I think that's what I try to be in either "mode": alluring and sexy, depending on what I'm doing or what an event calls for. After all, Rupaul said: "We're born naked and the rest is drag."

Boy mode - jeans, t-shirt, shirts, sweater, leather jackets, male shoes or sneakers.
    Girl mode - usually skirts and a blouse or a dress, high heels, nylon pantyhose or bodystockings, lace body or panties and bra. Sometimes leggings and long female sweater or shirt to hide my male bulge between my legs.

I also practice "mixed mode" for a while now when I go somewhere out of my home town and there is not much chance I will bump into someone who can recognise me. I wear just one piece of female clothes (usually also shoes) combined with male clothes and male wig with longer hair. I use subtle makeup, black or dark blue nail polish and some not too obvious female glasses. Usually I wear long or short female jeans or sporty white pants and combine them with low female boots with fat lower heels or female sneakers or gladiator sandals that don't look as female at first glance in the summer. When I wear long pants, I also wear pantyhose.When the weather will warm up a little, I decided I'll also try to wear kilt combined with gladiator sandals. It's something different and I don't know yet how this would turn out, but I hope it will look good. In December I went out wearing ankle length straight black skirt, male black turtleneck, same female boots as usually and male black leather jacket. People probably though I was a priest or something, because I didn't get any suspicious looks and was quite surprised and pleased too. I will wear that again.
    I know I could dress in full female mode on those occasions, but I don't really pass even in low light at night and going out fully dressed in daylight with lots of people around I just don't have a courage to do it. This mixed mode is not that obvious and rarely anyone notice that is something wrong or maybe they just think I'm gay, what is much more exceptible by general public than crossdressing. I don't care, I'm just happy I don't raise too much weird looks and I can still enjoy wearing female clothes in public.
    Last edited by Karmen; 04-02-2016 at 09:05 PM.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    The first time I went for a facial, the first question after she finished was, "what do you use on your face". How does a guy answer that question, but I needed some answer so I said, "I'm a guy...I use soap"! She smirked and we started a conversation that led to buying some of what that office was selling for improving my skin.

This happened just after we had discovered Tina, and that started a long discussion with my wife about the whole notion of skin products. That led to comparing Tina's needs and what would happen to change my look in boy mode. Suddenly it made all kinds of sense to consider how I was presenting myself, regardless of what gender I was presenting. Every little thing has come under this scrutiny.

Tina has changed so much over the last 10 years, and finding a "look" as a male is a part of it. I'm in front of people every day, and I get compliments all the time, now, about how I present myself as a guy. Thank you Tina! (and thank you my lovely wife!!!)

Banned Read only
    Classy in guy mode. Slim fit cloths. Shirts with pants ordark shade jeans I don't wear t-shirts except in gym.
    Girl mode I like short skirts or dresses with pantyhose I like to show my long legs.

boy mode is shorts and t-shirt.
    girl mode
    I love wearing dresses or skirts with nice blouse, I like a bit of the trampy look, skirt above the knee so when I sit it rises to mid thigh, I like a blouse that is semi shear so my black bra can be noticed, love high wearing heels and what it does for the leg muscles, nylons are a must, usually black, silky and shiny, I prefer stockings so when my skirt comes up enough the stocking top will be seen, I will wear pantyhose sometimes.

Yes. And I need to stop that. I should be dressing well, regardless of gender. Crossdressing is the most important thing to me, truth be told, but i should be using that energy to dress well as a guy too.

So I am going to make my female persona dress my male persona. Sounds like a movie plot or something, but Alex (sometimes miss) made a really good point- and it is not often than an angel lands on your shoulder and says "do this"... so when that happens, it is time to go to a few good stores and get some professional input on body shape and attitude, and make the parts fit. I can spend a years worth of girly stuff on my guy stuff.

It will give my wife added esteem being seen with someone dressing well, and as a person dressing dressing as a female, I can understand that. F-it!! New wardrobe time. Not that I will be abandoning jeans- but I should dress as I would want my wife to be impressed by, when in male mode.

Might even be a reason for a second cedar lined closet.

Okay- quick question- should I enlist female or male SAs to help me dress best as a guy? I can think of reasons for either...

Boy mode: I usually start the day with a shower, and wash/dry hair if needed. Pull hair back into a ponytail and call that good enough. Jeans, t-shirt and sneakers over girly panties and girls' knee-high 'trouser socks'. Jeans are usually women's' type, but not overtly so. Nails done girly, and pierced earrings worn, but usually a low-key, unisex earring style. May or may not bother to shave. Maybe 45 minutes total to shower and dress. For 'going out someplace nice' I might wear dress slacks and a long sleeve dress shirt, and a tie if appropriate. I own several suits and even a tuxedo, but rarely wear them any more.

Girl mode: Usually this involves changing modes later in the day, prior to going out. Shower that morning also includes shaving chest, arms and legs as needed. Breast forms, hip pads and suitable female underwear. Carefully shave face and put on suitable makeup, spending 30 to 60 minutes just doing my face and wig. Women's antiperspirant and perfume. Carefully selected outfit, with shoes and purse and accessories matching the clothes. Same girly nails as in boy mode, but girly earrings to go with clothes. Clothes suitable for the venue(s) I will be going to. Dressed to blend for the mall or grocery store. Dressed fashionably when out for the evening. Wide range of clothes and color choices. In general, I probably spend 1 to 2 hours getting ready, including selecting an outfit in advance. Much more particular about my appearance in girl mode.
    Last edited by Ceera; 04-04-2016 at 10:35 AM.

Platinum Member
    Hi Chloe, I always take pride in my appearance in drab mode,
    and when EnFeme I always try to look as best as I can ......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I don't have a guy or girl mode as far as daily dressing. Usually I will underdress and occasionally wear tinted moisturizer and lip gloss. Sometimes I shave my legs and wear tights or nylons. Mostly I want to blur the lines and be comfortably functional.

having a foot in each one I tend to dress to blend enough so it is hard to tell the diff between phil and phylis kinda like a tomboy/girl and underdress at work

Pretty much the same if it's not an occasion then I go the extra.
    Angie

During the work week I dress kind of formal as a guy. Neat pants, dress shoes, shirt, sportcoat. Sometimes a suit.

Nights and weekends I tend to go "athleisure." Slim sweat pants, running tights, lycra shirts, tank tops. I like soft and stretchy knits, so this workout gear is often the most feminine guys clothing that I can wear.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    my guy and girl are very similar....in fact..its girl clothes, just my kinda tomboyish ones ......minus the skirts, and a few tops, most of my wardrobe plays in both modes and can be hidden in plain site .

When I'm in boy mode I really don't care,
    Wrinkled shirt no problem. Socks don't match oh well. I grab whatever is clean and don't think twice.
    In girl mode I think very carefully about the entire outfit and make sure my bra and panties coridinate in color and fit to my outfit.
    I'll take time to do makeup and if I'm wearing a dress I'll often wear pantyhose that cost more than my guy T-shirts.

I have to dress boy mode, I just wish that I could dress girl mode full time