Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what would you change on your body and face to look more feminine if money wasn't an

Banned Read only

Question what would you change on your body and face to look more feminine if money wasn't an

Issue? Question is for the CD's not TS's. you will stay a man and only crossdress.
    many drag queens get work done.

Would you get hips?

Would you get longer hair and change your hair line?
    Laser hair removal,electrolysis?
    Lips plumped,lip roll,gortex implants?

4 ribs removed for a smaller waist?
    Liposuction?

Would you get more butt? or more but projection and or change your butt shape?

Would you shave your Adams apple down?
    Would you get brow bosing shaved down?
    Would you get higher cheek bones?
    Would you get a narrower chin and or jaw?

***I am able to hide D breast by taping/ace bandages like a Stud girl/ftm******
    Last edited by summerbunny; 03-09-2016 at 04:27 AM.

Hello Summer
    The first thing I would love to do is remove my facial hair.
    Cinderella is proof that a pair of shoes can change a your life.

Facebook Page

Banned Read only
    I have butt, but know hips. 42-52 inch hips to balance out the broad shoulders? Would you do ?

I like these TS figures. The long red dress one and the two with solid gold dress.the TS with face i mpdeling is amazingly feminine.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xmjab65Ar4
    Last edited by summerbunny; 03-10-2016 at 08:13 PM.

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Nothing, I rather enjoy having the challenges

Platinum Member
    Hi Summer, I really enjoy having the best of both worlds. ~~......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Eradicate my facial hair and I'm currently choosing which establishment to have it accomplished.

Reality Check
    Facial hair could be removed without arousing suspicion. The rest would change the appearance enough to be hard to conceal.

The obvious thing you left out is a vagina instead of Willie and the Boys. That would be tempting as nobody would see it. No more tucking and my wife seems to really enjoy hers.

facial hair is definitely first, having smoother skin second and lastly a nice full head of hair.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Well, you did say, "....if money were no......."

I would have every high end surgery available. Like Caitlyn Jenner.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

No more shaving of my face !!!
    Gale

I would have to say Adams apple and hips

Reality Check
    I think the premise here was that we continue living and presenting as male. That pretty much rules out some of the changes suggested here. Feminine hips would be pretty hard to explain. So would many of the facial changes suggested in the original post.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Since I AM a CD, any permanent changes would out me. And, possibly damage my health. (I'm 70+.)

If there were any surgeries I wanted, I can afford them.

Besides, as Chantal said, I make changes to my body and face when I dress NOW that r way beyond anything a surgeon could do!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Facial hair could be removed without arousing suspicion. The rest would change the appearance enough to be hard to conceal. The obvious thing you left out is a vagina instead of Willie and the Boys. That would be tempting as nobody would see it. No more tucking and my wife seems to really enjoy hers.
    I think the premise here was that we continue living and presenting as male. That pretty much rules out some of the changes suggested here. Feminine hips would be pretty hard to explain. So would many of the facial changes suggested in the original post.
    I'm kinda surprised at Krisi's response about becoming in "inney" instead of an "outey". Seems a little out of character but it is logical. If it didn't have biochemical implications, I think I would have my giblets removed. I like my "little soldier" way too much have it removed though. But having those two things gone would make it SO much easier to wear panties and form fitting skirts and dresses.

Anyway, I agree with Krisi that the premise was to still live and present as a male as was stated in the first sentence of SummerBunny's post.
    Quote Originally Posted by summerbunny View Post
    Question is for the CD's not TS's. you will stay a man and only crossdress.
    I am very thin on top of my head. If I had thousands of dollars I would get lots of thick, long hair on top of my head. I would also remove all the hair from my body from the neck down.

And if money were no object.... I'd strongly consider facial feminization surgery. I think with my whiskers I could explain it away.
    I am not a woman nor am I a man... I am an enby. Hi, I am Wren.

The first thing I would take care of is facial and body hair. My face doesn't like me shaving often. my SO really isn't a fan of facial or body hair anyway so I guess that's a plus!

The obvious thing you left out is a vagina instead of Willie and the Boys. That would be tempting as nobody would see it. No more tucking and my wife seems to really enjoy hers.

and wouldn't that by definition make you a post-op TS?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I would go for facial feminization surgery with voice lessons. But no hormones nor willie removal, nor any implants. Like DocRobbie, I'm heading for three-score-and-ten, the whole boat is mostly afloat and I don't want to rock it with avoidable stress. I could handle folks noticing facial surgery though, even as I think hardly anybody would. Old people soften up anyway, tend toward all looking the same.

Banned Read only
    You can Hide A Feminine figure by chosing the right clothes and taping/bandaging breast down. As long as i don't wear tight clothing my shape is hard to see.i do it like the FTM transsexuals.
    I have done it.
    At the gym i change in the restroom instead of locker room.
    I wear watersocks to hide my manicure and sometimes painted feet.

MANY DRAG QUEENS DO PERMANENT STUFF even though they live as a man.
    Last edited by summerbunny; 03-09-2016 at 05:38 PM.

personally some ffs! starting with my ummm wide nose (hate it) then some other work to give me the right look with makeup and still pass male or female without question
    too hard?? ....a girl can dream!!

and lots of work on my balding head! ......enough to make look natural to swing both ways....
    Last edited by aussie cd; 03-09-2016 at 07:55 PM. Reason: more dreaming added/grammar

The real crux of the matter here was expressed by Krisi, "I think the premise here was that we continue living and presenting as male. That pretty much rules out some of the changes suggested here."
    If you have to continue to function at least part of the time as a male the choices would be limited. I am not very tall, about 5ft 3 in. (160cm). In terms of height I am fairly close to a female. I am therefore interested in trying as hard as possible to keep my weight down, to keep as close to possible to having a "girly" figure. I would spend as much as a I could on going to a weight watchers group or consulting a dieticien who could help me keep my weight down and fat of my tummy.
    Last edited by PattyT; 03-09-2016 at 09:41 PM.

Let's see; lets go the whole nine yards, shall we? I'd like to be shorter, about 5'7". Thinner, maybe 110 pounds. Better face (no more brow bone protrusion), higher cheekbones. No more scars, new teeth (no more center front tooth). Much smaller hands and feet, wearing size 12 gloves and 16 shoes is a PITA. I'd need some hair on top of my head, too, but get rid of it everywhere else. I've always thought smaller boobs were prettier so these are fine, maybe a slightly different shape. Better nipples too. Make me about 16 again too. If all that can be done, only then would SRS be appropriate.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Okay, for fun money non issue

FFS, Hips, Breast Implants..................and oh yeah add one of those voice feminize-rs when they finally patent them

As for real life, laser is ongoing and electrolysis scheduled already to follow. Trache shave is on the to do list for 2016.

1 thing at a time I suppose
    Way too Girly ! I couldn't smell the smoke, and now I'll watch the flames

Out on Parole ......Woo Hoo

Banned Read only
    Interesting post SB, I was thinking the same thing (ya beat me to the post) 😄

I just bought a pack of razor blades recently for $50 and thought "maybe I should just get electrocuted...electoral...electrolytes...you know what I mean!

I hear lots of 'guys' are doing it!

I'd just like to not have to shave my face anymore. If I could grow a decent beard I would once in a while... but since I can't I'd just assume not have to shave... it's a cruel irony I must live with. And that goes all the way back before I started wearing girly clothes. The moment I started to grow little patches on my face I hated it.

I also seem to be growing a bit of a belly over the last few years, but I don't need fancy treatments to fix that... I just need to quit eating Little Debbie cakes and work out more.

When I was in my early 20's I actually had a killer femme body if I do say so myself. Too bad I let those years go to waste with all that "boy" stuff. LOL

Now everything is starting to sag... but I guess it's the same for mid-aged GG's too... so I don't feel too bad.

Nothing I can think of, however in the near future I will be getting permanent eyeliner.