Thread: Glad that she knows....or it could of got ugly....

Glad that she knows....or it could of got ugly....

normal monday, little time to dress, hang out all day, cook dinner, wife comes home, eat dinner, no bowling tonight
    after dinner go on an errand and come back home and head to the office, shes there getting some figures i asked about for taxes,
    talk a little and i instinctively touch the trackpad on my laptop and the screen pops on and holy crap its my profile page now im nervously fidgeting with the laptop to shut the browser page but it takes a few seconds, then i hear it , "whats that", it was kind of faint so i just continued talking, now she knows i go online and even gave permission to start my own support group, what she doesnt want to see is me, so either she has come on my laptop and i had left the page open and she already saw it or she did not recognize it as me but i know she knew it was the forum
    she continued with the conversation and then went downstairs.

now if she didnt know about this it would of coarse been awkward....boy im glad i told her cause im not good at splannin things away....wonder what i would of tried to tell her if she didnt know about this and pressed me
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Yep, sure was best thing ( for us maybe not others. Use you discretion) knowing I don't have to hide it away
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

You know what happens when you hide something, IT IS DISCOVERED!!!!!! there is an old saying-------"the woman knows". and she does.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

use your discretion....its a personal choice

didnt think about this before i posted, no tell dont tell debate please, that horse has been beaten to death !!! just do a search.

Quote Originally Posted by JocelynJames View Post
    Yep, sure was best thing ( for us maybe not others. Use you discretion) knowing I don't have to hide it away
    yes jocelyn it was my choice, i did it for my reasons, please dont judge anyone here please,

i was passing along something that was no-biggie now that things have gone along for me.
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that