Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: what would you change on your body and face to look more feminine if money wasn't an

Banned Read only
    There is now Voice feminization surgery that works!

So no one wants to be androugenous?
    No want to be a feminine looking man?

Quote Originally Posted by Lauri K View Post
    Okay, for fun money non issue

FFS, Hips, Breast Implants..................and oh yeah add one of those voice feminize-rs when they finally patent them

As for real life, laser is ongoing and electrolysis scheduled already to follow. Trache shave is on the to do list for 2016.

1 thing at a time I suppose

Face and voice feminization would be tempting.. and maybe some wider hips.

Would you get longer hair and change your hair line?
    This reminded me of my early teens; used to have hair below my shoulders for some time then (at that time I didn't really know anything about CD/TG either, and I was living in denial later in my teens after finding out some about it)
    IIRC my mother didn't really like the long hair but let me keep it for quite some time at least, I'm not sure if it was her or me that decided to cut it short again in the end..

To the question it's also tempting to grow it back out but that would take some time and I find it difficult to make big changes to my appearance nowdays.

Laser hair removal,electrolysis?
    Electrolysis might be something I'd want to try at some point, currently epilating larger surfaces of my body and shaving and testing IPL on smaller.

I think i would like some hair instead of the wigs...problem is hair is not one of my stronger points

To me FFS seems a little extreme if you are a crossdresser and mostly presenting as male.

Laser hair removal makes sense even if you do not plan to transition. For one it reduces or eliminates or reduces the need for shaving. Also it gets rid of beard shadow which improves your appearance even when presenting as male. Hair implants also make sense even when presenting primarily as a male.

I dont even know if it is possible but removing beard hear for good would be great.
    I had very long hair 2 years ago but I cut it short because I went to a warm country and I was tired of bad reactions from people.
    ~~Just seeking happiness~~

Definitely electrolysis for the beard and an Adams apple shave

[QUOTE=summerbunny;3910068]Issue? Question is for the CD's not TS's. you will stay a man and only crossdress.
    many drag queens get work done.

Hips: Non. Boy hips are fab- you can always pad.

Hair: If i could do long hair and look reasonable as a guy while doing so, yes.

Laser hair removal,electrolysis? Yes, both, everything. no question.

Lips plumped,lip roll,gortex implants? Temporary only ad hoc

4 ribs removed for a smaller waist? Eeeeeee!!! Maybe 2? Eeee!!

Liposuction? Hate to admit it but yes.

More butt? No- pads only

Shave your Adams apple down? Oui-Yes!

Would you get brow bone shaved down; higher cheek bones; a narrower chin and or jaw? Probably- moderate change.

The only thing I would actually do or change would be laser hair removal. Body hair especially seems to be the one physical issue I have that could be described as dysphoria.

I would get rid of this Paul Bunyan beard once and for all and a set of C's.

I would want to add some to my bottom/hips. Not so much that it is revealing but more to keep my pants up and give a little shape.

Hair while long(1/2 way down back in a tail) more volume & lower on brow. All other hair to be nonexisstant.3-4 bottles of hair be gone & 3 hours to feel good is too time consumeing.
    As have had a beard for 30+ years with only a few clean skin outings(everyone says grow it back & never remove it again) I would definatly have the works
    FFS all of it (hence beard)
    2-4 ribs + sculpting
    Lipo Yes please while at it just a tad put back in breasts
    Fingers shaved (working hands)
    All done without pain & recovery please
    Oh & while at it a time machine. To go back and enjoy the changes
    Thankyou Santa

It's easier to explain what would not change I love my legs...... If seriously my Adams apple and my nose are not the dreamed one....

Aspiring Member
    Nose, hairline in front, bald spot on top, light facelift.

Less waist, more hips and butt.

Pretty sure there's not much they can do about shoulders, height, hands, feet.

i would get breast implants,hip and butt implants and less of a square jaw

Electrolysis of facial and some body hair. Anything more than that would be transitioning which might not be so bad! But since we're fantasizing, just magically make me into a beautiful GG 40 years younger.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

I have no Adam's apple. My legs are good. My hands are are small. But I am a FAT git! A change ther would be great for male OR female persona. Off for another ice cream.....
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

Aspiring Member
    Assuming I still present as male either way, not full time nor transitioning:

Would you get hips? - Nope, difficult to explain even though padding doesn't serve me well either. Sure it'd be easier for me to buy jeans with wider hips (only women's jeans in commercially available sizes actually physically fit me even now)
    Would you get longer hair and change your hair line? - Not at this point. A longer wig will suffice.
    Laser hair removal,electrolysis? - I'm already considering facial hair removal so I can stay clean shaven. Full body is very tempting though, but not out of reach.
    Lips plumped,lip roll,gortex implants? - Pointless to me.

4 ribs removed for a smaller waist? - No way.
    Liposuction? - Not at this point.

Would you get more butt? or more but projection and or change your butt shape? - Maybe.

Would you shave your Adams apple down? - Mine is sufficiently invisible that it's pointless.
    Would you get brow bosing shaved down? - Subtly if at all.

Would you get higher cheek bones?
    Would you get a narrower chin and or jaw?
    RE the above, I would rather have a slightly rounder face as a girl. Although I think my chin needs some work if I can't have said face. As far as we could take it - it'd be physically impossible to pass as male the other way with my ideal face.

Above a certain purchasing power I doubt money is the sole issue especially for those who aren't fulltime nor transitioning. How to maintain a reasonably male image despite all the above modifications, how to justify the modifications.
    Last edited by Lily Catherine; 03-11-2016 at 11:34 AM.

I'd be 100lbs lighter a foot shorter with size 9 feet

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    Where to start? Smaller hands and feet. 6 inches shorter. A small waist with bigger hips and a bubble butt. No body hair and a full head of long thick blonde hair. Only thing that wouldn't change are my legs and eye color.

Quote Originally Posted by summerbunny View Post
    ***I am able to hide D breast by taping/ace bandages like a Stud girl/ftm******

I'm calling BS here
    Samantha -x-

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    I would like to be about 50 years younger with no facial hair. I can settle for that.
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 03-11-2016 at 10:40 PM.

yes.... yes everything on the list.... all hair first....

Since this is just a fantasy thread. I would go the whole 9 yards. face, body, everything. Get to an appropriate weight for a girl my size. maybe a little below that. so I can splurge sometimes. LOL. take 20+ years off.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Banned Read only

Lightbulb

You must not know very much about Female to Male crossdressing.
    FtM tape and are bind there breast.transman,transguy
    http://transguys.com/features/chest-binding

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha_Smile View Post
    I'm calling BS here
    Last edited by summerbunny; 03-12-2016 at 02:25 PM.

Boob job, loose all un-wanted body hair, and drop some weight.
    Im a good looking guy that is sometimes a pretty girl.