Thread: Little George

Smile Little George

I am normally Gail most day's. This morning I have to be in drab but then shock horror my little George (my lovely cat and my best friend) completely freaked out this morning when he saw me. He ran out of the house.
    I am back now in a lovely skirt and normal Gail and George is completely fine.
    So, it set me wondering, If my George can accept me why can't everyone.

"Just a trivial thought"

Gail xxx

Platinum Member
    Hi Gail, As long as I feed my little dog she don't care what I am wearing. ~~......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

When I dress up and my cat comes in and just sits there looking at me, I wonder if I'm being judged!
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Gail, As long as I feed my little dog she don't care what I am wearing. ~~......
    Same here. I don't think pets notice what we are wearing. Our puppy does notice if either of us puts on a pair of shoes because it means she is about to be let out into the yard. We go with her because she is small and hawks sometimes come around looking for a meal.

my cat doesn't seem to care either way, long as he gets what he wants.
    "There's a she wolf in the closet, open up and set her free" - shakira

My avairy birds only know Beverley but the indoor parrots know both identities.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My cat is always in survival mode, meaning she will ask for or take food from any hand that will feed her. Does that mean she is Bi ?

Banned Read only
    Gail,
    I posted a while ago about my dog paying me a compliment, the first time she saw me dressed she barked at me, I commented then if I can fool my dog I can fool anyone !

My parents cat was staying for a week at my home and she did not like my maxi dress
    She does not care about other things that I am wearing.
    ~~Just seeking happiness~~

I had a cat once that would cuddle with me when I was dressed, but not when I was in Drab.

You scared me Gail, I thought you were going to say something bad had happened to Little George. The answer is because animals are smarter than people.

Judy, you were being judged, it's a cat! But probably not judged about how you were dressed. Who knows what you were being judged on, because.....it's a cat.

My dog doesn't seem to care but some of my cats don't like it because I won't let them sit on my lap. I'm used to being judged by cats, I just do my best to be a good servant and it works.

One of our dogs has to be with me just about 24/7, she is around 8 pounds and is either in my lap or I'm holding her in my arm. My wife made up a small blanket for my lap for when she is sitting with me, as she loves being covered up no matter what the temperature is. She does like sitting with me more so when I have dress on, as it is more of a level surface for her to lay on.

I have a cat and yes when Im dressed at home I do think he stares at me, but like Kat said he doesnt seem to care as long as he gets what he wants lol.

My dog

Yeah, it's weird dressing around pets. Years and years ago I had some time alone, just me and the German Shepard. Not really thinking of it I dressed fully to enjoy a few hours alone, but when my dog got a look, she didn't bark but did stare. And she looked like she understood in some way as she gave me a long stare, then a kind of pathetic look! Busted I guess! But then, I figured, who's she going to tell?

Cats and animals in general tend to be a lot more particular about smell than about looks.

Changing the way you smell might freak a pet out but changing your looks shouldn't have much of an impact, unless your clothes smell different.

We had a cat and he'd occasionally confuse my brother for me and then be horribly disappointed by his mistake. We don't look or act all that similar. My whole daily routine hasn't been right since the jerk died last summer, talking about the cat.