Thread: out to pick up mail

out to pick up mail

Yesterday I got home earlier, so I dressed up wig, make up, blouse, skirt, panthyhose, high hills, make up took me about an hour (still practicing to improve)
    When I was finish I looked on the mirror and I sow the big change, I did look sexy and my first thought was (I will walk downstairs and outside to pick up the mail).
    I look thru the window to make sure nobody was around and at 6:15 pm I made my way down, I felt nervous but I did it, when I got back inside the apartment I felt like snakes were inside my stomach.
    I think it was a nice short adventure

Good for you, I go out almost every day to collect the mail while wearing a skirt or dress. Also take out the trash each week. Neighbors have seen me dressed but so far no one has made any remarks. (at least not to my face)

Gold Member
    I also wear a dress to get the mail, However, I cheat a little,
    I get into my car in the Garage, and drive down to the mail box.
    I said I cheated a little, but I still went out wearing a dress.
    Rader

congrats, I've done this occasionally, but i've also gone out all together with people. baby steps are the way to go.
    "There's a she wolf in the closet, open up and set her free" - shakira

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Well one hurdle crossed keep working on it LOL
    Good for you!!

Here in the UK Mail is mostly delivered to letter box in the front door.
    Males deliver themselves to the front door also.

Well done

Aspiring Member
    Good for you, we all have to start somewhere. Now that you've done that you will do it more often.

You have to practice those short steps before you jump off the cliff and fly.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Reality Check
    Walking out the door is the hardest part. Once out, why stop at the mailbox? It's time to walk around the neighborhood, go to the mall or town park, etc. An hour's prep for a couple minute's enjoyment doesn't seem worth it.

I've done this a few times, nervous and scared as hell. Now the neighborhood has changed in that the people who were gone are now retired, kids are older and out of school and stay at home/work from home people are across the street. The distance to walk was about 30'.

One of my first "miss"-adventures was to go to the post office, the first time I felt the post office too busy so went to the next town, cheated a little and used the drive-up mail box. Then a few months later I tried again and did walk in and mailed my letters, even had the door held for me. I think it gets easier every time we try. Hugs Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

That is great, and I'm sure you are glad you did it. Now, when I visit my mailbox I just look for a skirt in it.

Banned Read only
    The next step is to wait for the cover of darkness and take a drive. Return a book to the library drop slot. Find a free newspaper box.

Silver Member
    I also walked out and got the mail dressed in jeans, a cute top obviously a woman's, with bra and projection. It will get easier and you will feel more confident. The one thing you need to realize is that as you are out and about you do risk exposure. On the other hand, most everywhere I have lived the neighbors knew about me and accepted me. This is true from the roughest red neck areas to the most conservative and on to a very liberal area. Ironically sometimes the ones you think would be the most accepting are not.

Contrasts! Making out the front door is the hardest part! It definitely gets easier! When I was living in an apartment the mailbox was a few buildings away as was the trash compactor. I would go out just after dark when most people were home. It was really fun, and now I can go out during the day comfortably!

Good for you! Why is it such a thrill to go out dressed? I have no idea, but it sure is fun and exhilarating!

Reality Check
    You can never know who might be looking out their window or who might walk out their door or drive up while you are out so the "I look thru the window to make sure nobody was around ........" thing is not going to keep your crossdressing a secret for long.

We are all in different situations so that may be fine for some of us and a real problem for others. As much trouble as it is, I underdress, drive to a shopping center parking lot, and finish dressing (boobs, wig, etc.) in my vehicle. Then I head for town and the tourist section, business section, park or mall. I change back before I come home.

Walking out my front door as Krisi would have the neighborhood thinking I was a crossdresser or had a strange woman in my house. Neither would be good in my situation.

Platinum Member
    Hi Lyndsay, You got a taste of being out dressed there will be no turning back now. ~~......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!