Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Indecent proposals?

Indecent proposals?

Remember the movie indecent proposal? Have you ever received an indecent proposal? Has anyone ever offered you money or nice things in exchange for a date ot sex ?

No offers for money or nice things, but plenty of offer for sex, and a few marriage offers. i never even met them!! One guy keeps saying he is a famous sports star in Chicago, He has tried four different pro athlete names! Admirers.Didn't go for any of them.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 03-11-2016 at 10:38 AM.

At least one a week from guys I've never met, offering to fly me to Riyadh, to marry them.
    Last week I got a long letter from a guy with a fake American name (his real name was in his email address, but he didn't think of that). He wanted so much to meet me, he was so sincere. Unfortunately, he sent it out to hundreds, and hundreds of women. Oops!

The only indecent proposal I have ever had is when I was about six. It was "I'll show you mine if you show me yours." There again, I have led a sheltered life!
    If you always do what you always did, you'll always get what you always got!

Aspiring Member
    Yes twice. Both times were to marry people so they could get citizenship here. For quite a large sum of money. I reported it. That was. 7 years ago

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Yes. When I first came out online here and a CD dating site about 8 years ago, a male "admirer" offered to fly me to Florida for a grand weekend of site seeing, fine dining, and clubbing. I live in Calif. He promised no hanky panky. That he would respect and treat me as a lady. I was flattered but declined.

I found out another site member accepted his offer. I PMed her after. She told me he was a complete gentleman and the weekend was a dream come true for her!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I found out another site member accepted his offer. I PMed her after. She told me he was a complete gentleman and the weekend was a dream come true for her!
    I was not expecting that. I completely expected a bad ending or one where you dodged a bullet.

I think I might need to go stand out in the sun for a little bit. My mind has obviously gotten too dark.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Yes. When I first came out online here and a CD dating site about 8 years ago, a male "admirer" offered to fly me to Florida for a grand weekend of site seeing, fine dining, and clubbing. I live in Calif. He promised no hanky panky. That he would respect and treat me as a lady. I was flattered but declined.

Sounds like a wonderful weekend but the proposal did sound too good to be true!

NO and what's up with that.
    Angie

Banned Read only
    I had to put several blocks on my Email account, I started to get offers of medication to enhance certain parts of my body and then a spate of offers from Russian ladies for dates and possible marriage !
    I have never signed up or even applied for either so why it suddenly started I have no idea !

Never. A lot of men offer sex for free though.

I told my wife about this thread and she jokingly said "anything $100,000 or higher you're bending over". I love her twisted humor.

I have a friend that was asked by his wife if he would go down on another man for a million bucks. His response was uttered in profanities. NO WAY. She said back to him if he didn't do it just to get the $, she would leave him.
    Im a good looking guy that is sometimes a pretty girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer0874 View Post
    Never. A lot of men offer sex for free though.

I told my wife about this thread and she jokingly said "anything $100,000 or higher you're bending over". I love her twisted humor.
    Gotta bring home the bacon!!

When I was younger and more convincing as a woman I was surprised at the number of intimate proposals I received from men.

Some knew my background but the alcohol would numb their brain and they would forget.

They just liked the perfume and my rather attractive appearance back then.

I would never proposition a girl in such a crass and forward way.

For starters, I don't drink.

It was when I played hard to get I would get monetary offers.... Mostly Sleazebags.
    Last edited by Beverley Sims; 03-13-2016 at 10:29 AM.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

no, just rebuffed a pass once.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Once on the NY City subway and once in a hotel elevator. The former was a bit scary as I thought I had ditched him and he circled back to find me. I finally got rid of him by sort of pushing him into a crowd as we approached one of the mail lobbies. The latter was my fault and a life lesson. The guy was actually on my floor so I didn't select the floor because he had already done so. When we got off, he started asking me if he could come to my room. Lesson: Don't get on an elevator alone with a man.
    Leann

Enjoy who you are but stay safe.

Yup, offers for sex, dates and other "one night stands." A few emails. No thanks, I'm a "lesbian."
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

yes a few offers of money over the years never taken as protection is illegal ...its bad enough that I am who I am in "those place" lol...but it odes feel good to get the offer.
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

It should be sad with my beautiful face that I don't have some !!!
    Dredge makes me feel good sometimes but indecent...

I should be so lucky....LOL.
    No, I've never received any of those kinds of proposals.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Aspiring Member
    Yes, late one chilly January Saturday afternoon, while I was exiting a Green Line streetcar at the Boston Garden stop, a young guy near the door crudely propositioned me. He had been eyeing me for several minutes, along with his two friends. I was 27 years old at the time and, with my thin build and good makeup skills, looked rather pretty in my winter coat and tall boots. I did not break stride or even reward him with a glance.

No one has ever offered me money.

Yes, a very good looking tall Black Man did one day when I was in Vons in San Jose. I was wearing a nice flowery blouse, black leggings, black boots and my hair was just done. He followed me out to my car, told me how sexy i looked and how much he wanted to spend time with me. I could tell he was very turned on. He offered dinner and drinks for an erotic evening with me. This was the first time this ever happened, and i didn't let it pass me by

Many years ago I was propositioned by a young sales lady who thought that I could be blackmailed into buying the expensive item she had just demonstrated for me. The first pass was politely rebuffed, the second a bit more forcefully and the third quite vehemently.

Around 20 years ago, I was approached by a man in a car, and he asked me if I wanted a ride, so I accepted. Now he was nicely dressed and had a nice car. So as we were riding along he put his hand on my thigh and was basically making a pass at me. I then took his hand of my thigh, but he did not stop the harassment. Fortunately the ride was only a short distance, so I get ready to get out the car, and he tells me he will make it worth my while if I go to his place. He never mentioned a specific figure, but I had no interest, I just wanted to get away from him. Now he was not a big guy and I never felt he was physically going to harm me.

It did make me realize I need to be careful about accepting rides from strangers. It could have turned out to be disastrous.