Thread: Somewhere I can be completely open.

Somewhere I can be completely open.

Hi all, I have a lot of free time recently due to a major life change, unemployed. I read quite a bit here yesterday, it seems Im very similar to many here. Ive been this way as long as I can remember, it all started with high heel boots for me and yes over the years its followed the progression, Ive recently understood I enjoy being pretty. Yes I have dresses, bras a drawer full of panties and other fine lingerie, foundations and a couple luv my bubbles. Im probly pretty petite by most male standards, Im 5' 9" about 130 lbs,Im small boned also, been that way since high school, I'll be 49 this year. The last 10 years or so has been rough, I lost my GF of 6.5 yrs with 2 children been through 2 court cases the last finishing last year being child custody which I did come out very well on, ya my ex uses her best ammo, Im hoping thats done now as ya its me being a Crossdresser. I understand I made many mistakes with the ex but thats all in the past. Its time for a new start.
    So here I am talking about me, I think Im past this crossroads, Im learning I need to be happy with me, I know who and what I am, Yes I love my boots, my shoes and my clothes. I wear a lot of androgynous clothes, Gap bootcut jeans and I own several pairs of Guess brand Stable western boots. I started painting my toenails last summer due to stress, my toenails were splitting down the middle. I bought Opi nail strengthener. I bought regular nail polish a bit after, they are currently silver, lol. Im pretty comfortable being in public this way I think after all the court stuff and baring my soul to strangers I think I dont really care anymore what others think of me. Ive desired somewhere to talk about the way I am, ironically I found recently a close friend is very similar to me, strange how 1 may not know how someone really is, its so nice to talk things most people take for granted, ya Im kinda girly but hey Im ok with it. I went to the grocery store down the street a few days ago wearing a complete outfit, I was a little nervous but only the older cashier gave me a 2nd look, I usually wear a mens button down shirt with my jeans and western boots, I had a black french cuff Victoria secret shirt on. I thought I looked pretty good. I thought recently how different my life would be if Id been born female, I love all that girly stuff men like on a woman. But Im me and I need to go forward, I like girls so I guess Im in the larger group of Cd's. I also started shaving my legs last week, wow that after effect the 1st go, respect to the ladies! Its not like your face, lol. Shaved the 3rd time yesterday its easing for sure, I need to try this a bit different though, maybe Nair.
    I had a couple wigs at 1 point but the stash I had the stuff in was broken into and it all got stolen. I swore I wouldnt replace it, lol. I love ebay, Womens puma, my new fave, Puma is small it seems,guess maybe 11. I wear 10 and some 9.5 in heels, my fave pair stilletto boots are Aldo size 40, fit like a glove and are so comfy even with a 4 1/4 heel. Outside of high heeled western boots I havent been public in heels, I think about being fully fem dressed but never have done it, never owned any makeup and know less about wearing it, I could probly pass with work, Ive discussed myself with my Mom recently, she told me when she was carrying me she and a lot thought I was a girl and she always thought I was pretty, Im not quite sure how to take that yet.
    So a fresh start, a new attitude and me being me, I dont have a girl name hence Mikeor? Ive never been out of the house only appearing girl, confidence grows, I dunno maybe at some point, yes this is also sexual for me, but I also understand I wear my things to relax and just unwind, outside of my facial hair Im not hairy, maybe I'll experiment with makeup, I dunno, fashion isnt cheap as we all know, even 2nd hand at times, I do know I like being pretty and girly.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Welcome nice to have you with us.
    Use the search function if you have specific questions because I'm sure its been talked about.
    Be yourself and enjoy life.

Welcome! I too am new here and learning how to navigate the site. I have found a new joy in reading... I never did like to read much... until now.

Banned Read only
    Welcome to the forum Mikeor! Yes, you can definitely let your hair down and be yourself around here! I'm sorry to hear about your circumstances but look at the bright side though, when things are bad they can only get better (ya I know, easy to say) and being so 'outed' you can kinda be 'you' more I hope.

I'm trying to be encouraging, and hope I am ☺

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Hi and welcome Mikeor,

Thanks for telling us your story, it makes interesting reading. You seem very much at peace with your femme side, which is great to see. Glad your custody battle came out to your satisfaction.

Good luck with your life-

Nikki
    I used to have a short attention spa

As the others have said, welcome to the forum Mikeor and thanks for sharing your story. Like you I'm Very much into being pretty and girly
    Hugs
    Abbey
    OMG!! Owning my femininity .... and I LOVE it!

Mikeor, Welcome. This is one of the very few welcom places for us who have this
    thing." I am low income, and Ebay is my favorite shopping place, as well as thrift stores. I am nervous at the local consignment shop here, because all the women's clothing is in front of the cashier, employees desk. The mens is out of their sight. Oh well. Relationships are very hazardous, even without the dressing. Sorry world!

Welcome Mikeor, Yeah, it is fun being pretty and girly. Nice intro and welcome to the forum.
    Part Time Girl

Welcome girl!

I want to thank you all for a new place for me to be, both here and in life. Ive been more at ease and comfortable these last few days than I ever have before. Being able to just talk about simple likes here is so nice. Ive never had that before either. So much new stuff to think about, 1 day at a time, they say!

Welcome and enjoy your stay here.

Experiment with clothing, makeup and anything else that crosses your mind.

Do this privately until you gain confidence and have processed all the advice you get from friends and the internet.

Here you may ask specific and interesting questions of us and the replies should be considered and you may act on those that are appropriate.

All the best, go start experimenting now.

I started out 5'8" and 112 lbs, I had girlfriends to help me experiment.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.