Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More feminine everyday style

I usually wear ladies jeans, scoop neck tee shirts, button down blouses, sweaters, flat sandles or low heeled boots and thigh high stockings, brown mascara, skin-matching color lipstick, fragrance, and a clip-on gold ring earring.
    Di

Living in Central Florida (where it's 90°-100° everyday for at least 6 months) underdressing is almost impossible. Panties are a given, of course, but more than one layer anywhere else is uncomfortable and pretty obvious.

I've adopted what I call "stealth dressing" where I substitute somewhat equivalent female pieces for what I might (and used to) wear as a male. I've converted all my shorts and polos (Oxfords) - even wearing them to work (too often in a warehouse environment under the scrutiny of "warehouse guys").

It's certainly not girly but with some clear polish and my blue Birkenstocks it IS all lady and keeps me in the game all day!
    Did you read my "Intro"? - Mikal

How about jeans or other pants with the zipper on the side?

I often wear lipstick in public as a way of expressing my femininity. I started with Clinique's 'creamy nude' and wore it out shopping. No one noticed. I have continued wearing this shade and also went a little more pink with cover girl's 'sassy mauve' and rimmel's 'rose blush' Still, no one has noticed. These lipsticks are still pretty neutral on my lips but do contain some shimmer. I have even been in conversations with people and they simply don't notice my lips. I guess unless it is really obvious people see what they think they should see.

Silver Member
    What you can get away with others may not and you don't mention the type of job you have so this may work or not. I wear no nonsense microfiber panties (they don't sell them anymore) and Lee relaxed at the waist women's jeans everyday (not work, there I have a uniform) and haven't heard anything. My DADT wife wears the same jeans and is OK with me wearing them too. I have on occasion worn a women's polo or simple tee but with tops you need to be mindful of the fit and differences in stitching/seams.
    Lipstick that matches your lip color is very passable, just don't leave the stain on a cup or glass. The consequences of these things being noticed is also important. Wearing a virtually undetectable bra may be fine until you get that unexpected hug. But if them knowing you wear bras isn't an issue then go for it.

Nice insights, Sarasometimes!

I'm just learning the value of "application even if no one will see it" in opposition to "there's simply no need".

Thanks for that!
    Did you read my "Intro"? - Mikal

I have been wearing full false nails 24/7 for nearly 5 years now. I change the colour every 2 weeks as my real nails have grown out enough that the false ones start popping off. Hardly anyone seems to care. Its usually either women asking who does my nails and getting annoyed when i tell them I do, untill i say they are false and they cheer up again lol, or kids who are curious.

The only boots i own are women's low heel biker books which, with the weather here, get worn a lot. In the warmer weather I wear ankle high pop socks and ankle bracelets. oh my toenails are painted too. I have 1 pair of male boxers which will i may use for doctors visits. its never came up up so they may have rotted by the time i get round to needing them, otherwise its panties all the way, with tights in the winter.

I also wear two chunky charm bracelets when out of the house. I recently started vaping and got batteries that would match the colour of my nails lol

Not trying to pass cos I am bald and have a goatee.

When i first wore my nails in public I was bricking it but have found that people aren't really that interested. I have had only one negative comment and that was on a shade of green nails i was wearing which looked ok when in the house but in daylight were rank.

I wear women's jeans, nylons and ballet flats.

Hi Jamie, I started working at home about a year ago and I wear women's clothing every day now -- just not skirts and dresses. I wear capris or tights (or capri tights) every day. I have 5 pair of Keds in various shades (2 in white) and I wear those every day. My hair is in a chin length bob and I usually wear it back in a headband. I wear gold hoops, light makeup, clear nail polish on my fingernails and colored on my toenails. I wear a bra and panties daily. (I do wear skirts, just not every day.) I live in a liberal west coast city and I get a few 2nd looks , a few compliments, and no negative comments. This mode of crossdressing has become totally routine for me and I like to think of it as my unique look. I do dress in guy mode occasionally, including dates w/my wife, but that's now the exception. The point is it's entirely possible to CD daily without being obvious or overt. I realize that's not for everyone but it's wonderful for me.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

And, ah yes, I work out & do yoga at the gym in athletic skirts. I get a LOT of 2nd looks in my gym skirts but, again, no negativism and a couple of compliments.