Thread: when your wife

when your wife

Anyone else feel as euphoric as i do when you s/o helps to dress you up. Im a lucky girl i guess my s/o is fantastic!!!
    Last edited by Stephanie Armstrong; 03-12-2016 at 04:19 AM. Reason: spelling error

Yes you are very lucky as am I my wife is the same way, Just don't ever forget to let her know how great she is.

Stephanie,
    Yes, you are so very lucky. Years ago I had a girlfriend that truly loved to help me try to look as pretty as I could be. I miss that so bad. So enjoy it and please let her know how special she she is.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

Hi Stephanie, it is great that your wife helps you out. My wife was a great help in the beginning also

I love the few times my wife has helped me dressed, but they don't happen very often.
    If I am lucky it has happened 5 times in 15 years.

My wife does not help me dressed - but does not object to my dressing whenever I wish and often buys me jewelry and clothing items (and I buy her things as well)

Aspiring Member
    I concur; my wife doesn't help me fully dress but she does help me paint my nails, eye shadow, fix my collar, and provides feedback on how I am dressed. I really enjoy and appreciate the assistance she provides.

Reality Check
    My wife doesn't help me dress, I can do it all by myself.

We do shop together for both of us and she will help me with my choices.

yes, you're lucky Stephanie, and I am too. When I feel euphoric is when she dresses too, though!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I have felt that wonderful euphoria only briefly in my long life. My ex feigned curiosity and acceptance and then started her agenda. It was so nice when she smiled at me as we were purchasing a matching bra and pantie set for me. And the time that she completely did my makeup and got one of my favorite pictures. It was such a feeling that transcended anything.

Then with my "tweener" (that after divorce open ended adventure) it was, "whatever makes you happy!". Actually she hated it but thought it was novel.

So now, with DADT, I feel fortunate that even though there's no participation or support, I have room, time, and unquestioned opportunity.
    I'll take it.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Aspiring Member
    Years ago I had a girlfriend who let me wear her underwear, and occasionally a dress. She thought it strange, but accepted it. After time, she got used to it, and although she never said anything, I think she realised that sex was often better when I was wearing sexy underwear and stockings.
    Sadly, that relationship came to an end.
    In later relationships I was never so lucky. My first wife accepted me wearing panties - she wasn't in a position to criticise having previously had both male and female partners.
    My current wife knows, thinks it's strange, and prefers me to keep it to myself.

You're very lucky if you get full support.

Yes I know the feeling Stephanie. And yes we are very lucky girls.
    Angie

My wife has been nothing but supportive and helpful ever since i revealed my secret to her. It is quite lovely when she assists with picking clothes and my makeup.
    -Shelby

"To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don't need to be accepted by others, you need to accept yourself" -Thich Nhat Hanh

Silver Member
    My wife accepts that she is not going to change me. She has tried, but both of us have changed over the years. She has pointed out tops and clothes that I might like and we shop together. I bought panties the other day while shopping with her. No big deal.

We have gotten to the point where my wife yelled across the mall 'come on you love choosing makeup' while we were out shopping today. Later on she demanded I buy certain clothes at Forever 21 because she can't wear them but can enjoy seeing Zoe wear them. Guess I am amazingly fortunate. 😊

My girlfriends of years ago used to dress me.

Euphoria was the recipe of the day, my wife does not dress me but we do shop in the ladies section together.

If you listened carefully, you might hear my wife say "this bra and panty set would suit you, there's a nice pair of boots for you too, get that shaper to pull your tummy in when wearing that black dress."

It all adds to the adrenalin rush.
    Last edited by Beverley Sims; 03-13-2016 at 11:10 AM.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My relationship is not that way, but I do have a wife who is trying hard to relax her stance on my desire to cross dress. This pact week, my wife surprised me by taking me with her for a facial in which she booked an appointment for both of us at the same time! It was for a bssic one, but while I was getting mine, the lady who was doing my wife's facial knocked on the door and told the lady who was doing mine that my wife wanted me to experience the upgraded facial which included a massage to my upper chest and neck!!! I had to take my shirt off for this and relax,,, It was heaven!
    Then when all was over and she was about to pay for our facials, she asked the girl to pick out an exfoliant and moisturizer for me as well.
    So while my wife doesn't help me dress up, I am seeing signs and experiencing things which show me how much she is trying to understand me and work with me on this. She has even just recently purchased a pair of panties for me!
    I am very appreciative and value every little step she makes in my behalf and will give her all the time she needs.
    Di

Well, sometimes we help each other. There is always something to adjust, zip or help pull down or something. Even in male mode I've had to help them adjust something. But we dress ourselves and ask for help when needed.
    Last edited by Dana44; 03-13-2016 at 03:31 PM.
    Part Time Girl

It's so wonderful that y'all have these supporting spouses, but don't they ever just goof on you even if it's in a loving kind of way?

Aspiring Member
    You're all making me jealous...

My wife has bought just a few things and allows me to dress from the neck down in bed a few times a month....as everyone I wish it were more...but I know how lucky I am.
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

At first my so was a little weary about my dressing and didnt like looking for clothes for me. Now days though she rarely goes shopping that she doesnt come home with a dress or something for me. I feel blessed that the other day she actually came back from a bout of shopping with 5 or 6 dresses just for me saying they were cute and knew they would look good on me.

Its actually been really nice that she is so accepting. I forgot my headphones in the car last night. I was already in my dress for a relaxing night when I realized it. I asked her if she would run out and get them for me. Without missing a beat she looked at me and said "your dressed I'm not. You go get them." I have never been out of the house dressed so I chickened out and put on a pair of sweats, hiked up my dress under my jacket and went to get them. I was so upset afterwards that I didnt just go get them I have been looking for second excuse. Hopefully it will happen soon.

Mimi is a great help to me. She has a good eye for combinations and I often vet my outfits with her. She has really helped me find my own style.

OTOH, I try to shoulder my own responsibility. I try to learn from what she tells me and I realize that she is not the Tour Guide of Girl World.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Mine doesn't help me dress but she does help me choose an outfit now and then when I can't decide what to wear.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !