Thread: When It is Time Too Take It All Off

When It is Time Too Take It All Off

Sometimes these days I have a hard time taking off and putting away my favorite dress/outfit or lingerie that I am wearing for the day.

Sort of like a reading a good book that has all of the right characters, background and story line and at the end it makes you hate to put it down after you finish those last pages. Lately when it is time to take off my dress and lingerie and put it all away, it is a sad and the hardest part for me to do.

Like closing up that book you were reading, it seems so hard just to pack it up and leave behind and lose all those sensational emotions and wonderful thoughts that you were just having.

I don't know for sure, but is it because some how it is a type emotion or special feeling that we are afraid of losing. That some how those feelings and sensations will never be the same again or even worst, never too return again?

Wearing my things, no matter if its a chemise or a dress, jeans, whatever outfit, makes me happy inside, I feel good, I think I look good, maybe I dont, but that doesnt seem to matter. Im just glad for this happy place and even better now is a place and people like me to share with.

Hi Lucey, I know exactly what you mean. I too have the same problem when it comes to removing all my girly clothes, I HATE IT!!!!! I would much prefer to remain in the clothes that I have on. I have a hard times removing my stockings, panties and bra not to mention a skirt or dress and my heels. But then I start to think that tomorrow is another day and I will be dressed again.

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Fully agree that tomorrow is another new day to look forward too. Back to the thrill of the hunt to find that special new item of clothing you have been searching for. And those wonderful sensations of being feminine once you have finished making up yourself with that just right outfit or dress.

Yes, life is very good, as you have stated Molly "But then I start to think that tomorrow is another day and I will be dressed again." it is just like flipping open the first page of a great new book.

My reluctance comes from the fact that mens clothes do not do anything for me at all.
    Feel, fabric and appearance to name three reasons.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Beverley... Feel, fabric and appearance to name three reasons

Sensual fabrics that just touch and cling to you and flow with your movement when you walk. And most of all have that enticing and seductive eye appeal, that to me makes feeling feminine so beguiling.

Isn't it wonderful.

Having to take off the feminine attire is indeed terribly sad. I find that on the way home there are just a few more errands I need to do which extends, if only briefly, my time en femme. On Saturday nights it’s a little easier because there is still Sunday en femme to look forward to. On Sunday night I always make something very special to eat, even (horror of horrors) something high in caloric content, as compensation for not being able to dress up properly until the next weekend. It’s a little easier if there is a holiday during the coming week. Monday through Wednesday is a glum time, having to be incarcerated in the male attire which I disklike so much. I start getting into a better mood on Thursday and even better on Friday as CD Day approaches.

I hope that when I transition to 24/7 dressing, I never have to think about drab again.....

I agree totally.
    The sensual feeling of delicate fabrics on the the body....sheer and light.
    The seductive feeling of the high heel sandals.....
    The delicate looking nail extensions.........
    The perfect make up (plus eye lash extensions) that took over 1 hour to complete.....
    ,..........all taken off .......undone in a matter of minutes.......so sad.

I dress every night after work and, since I undress to go to bed, I have no problem. It's only, at weekends, if I dress in the morning, and have to change back during the day, that I do not want to do so.

I find taking my wig off is the worst for me. I take time to put dresses and shoes away first in my underwear then finally take a last look in the mirror before fully undressing.
    I only get to dress occasionally so I need to make the most of any opportunity.
    Rachel

I'm always sad when I have to take off the makeup and wig I just love my wig so much. Lately I don't want to dress up just because of the fact that i have to take it all off at the end there are times when I will get ready to dress up and then just don't because I feel to sad about having to take it all off again

Been dressed for a few hours now and work time is closing in so gotta start undressing in a matter of minutes; not looking forward to that part indeed.
    On the upside Easter holidays are around the corner as well so hoping for plenty of dressing time then.

Aspiring Member
    I note that there has been a lack of closure on my part, mostly a rush of restoring the clothes to their boxes and racing to get the makeup off. Mostly inevitable at this point, tinged with a sense of melancholy even. The looks I take in the mirror are usually longing even if I don't show it on the camera.

I take off my wig last, but stripping myself of my lingerie is admittedly the hardest part before that (I do not wear silicone forms.) When the bra and panties come off, it goes without saying that I face myself completely nude and empty. And no amount of makeup will save me when I'm not even wearing any clothes.
    Last edited by Lily Catherine; 03-16-2016 at 12:03 PM.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Never had that problem because I know its still me when the clothes/make up come off.
    Its more how I feel inside than the clothes.

Oh yeah. This happens every time (almost, except for rare occasions) when I have to go outside. It became a sad burden ever since I started dressing at home full time and only switching to guy mode before going outside. Man's pants, socks and underwear give me an uncomfortable and almost depressive feeling. Don't get me started about shoes. Coming back home, however, is a very happy moment. I immediately take a shower or bath to wash off all the bits of guy sweat and dress back into a comfortable dress, no restrictive socks and feel great again.