Thread: Sadness when changing back

Sadness when changing back

My wife usually leaves for work earlier than I do. That gives me about an hour to spare. Today I got out of shower and put some of my nice girly clothes on and started doing stuff around the house. Minus makeup and hair I was all ready to go out and it make me very sad that I had to change back to my male mode and male clothes to go to work. It was the first time this kind of emotion hit me with such strong power.

Though I like the idea of getting up earlier so I can have more Katie time!

Kate x

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I'm dressed every night and dress every morning before work or, before wifey wakes up on the weekends. I rarely have had a time that I looked forward to being in guy mode.
    Retirement will change all of that.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Platinum Member
    Hi Katie, It's always a Downer going back to Man-Land.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I hate the feeling too, yesterday i had to change back and I felt so weird not wearing a bra, it made me want to put it back on immediately
    Ellie May 😘

This is exactly why I've been trying to figure out what I can get away with wearing to work.
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Katie, It's always a Downer going back to Man-Land.
    I like it.....

Manland, oh Okay, Man-Land. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I fight it nearly every time I dress, often starting to change back an hour before I absolutely have to just because it's something I don't want to do.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I always hated taking everything off. It's why I like dressing on weekends when I have nowhere to go so I can spend a few hours dressed up. Plus, since I live alone, I don't have to worry about anybody barging in! Of course, when the time comes... I always get stuck infront of my mirror admiring how I look before starting to strip everything off.

I typically I only get to dress once a week for three hours and I get very bitchie if someone interferes with my time slot.
    One thing I remember as being nice is back when I was single I could wear nightgowns to bed. LOL
    That's why I love taking photos so I can look back and remember the good times. I have the photo from day one 50 years ago.
    Last edited by Judy-Somthing; 03-15-2016 at 04:05 PM. Reason: typo
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I would think that wearing one article of female clothing might help get you thru your man day.

Having to take of the feminine attire is indeed sad. I find that on the way home there are just a few more errands to do which extends, if only briefly, my time en femme. On Saturday nights it’s a little easier because there is still Sunday en femme to look forward to. On Sunday night I always make something very special, even (horror of horrors) something high in caloric content as compensation. It’s a little easier if there is a holiday during the coming week. Monday through Wednesday is a glum time, but I start getting into a better mood on Thursday and even better on Friday.

I also have similar feelings when I have to change back. It's because we don't get the time to do the things we want to do and because we can't control the time when the pink fog embodies us . So all we can do at this stage to keep our spirits up, is just be grateful for the fleeting moments of time we do get to enjoy our feminine side.
    Di

I am spending more and more time dressed as I transition over to 24/7 so the sadness isnt pronounced as much for me as for others, but I am always sad when I have to wear ugly drab