Thread: First time out from my home dressed somewhat

First time out from my home dressed somewhat

This past wednesday I finally stepped out with full underwear and my forms on I've been going around with panties on for a few weeks now all day and even monday didn't take my bra off when I went food shopping. It was cold enough wednesday here that I could wear a jacket so I did and went to my therapist appointment underdressed but with my b cup forms. Some of you might say big deal but I walk her office is a little under 1 mile right past some of the busiest shopping areas in my city. If I didn't have a jacket on there is no way I would of done this and oh I stopped off at my usual supermarket on my way home for milk with em still in! As far as I could tell not a soul noticed except my therapist and that was the whole point. I was soooooo scared especially anytime i had to run across the street or pass anyone. I might paint my fingernails this wednesday and do it all again expect the store visit my nail polish is a light pink

I wear panties quite a lot myself, most of the time now tbh, Id like a manicure, but I think my work could destroy it in seconds, I may try it with Nail strengthener and matte polish sometime.
    Rylie all I know is I go out at this point with what I think looks good on me, I am kinda androgynous atm, but do what feels good, I think.
    Nice avatar btw
    Mykaa is me! Discovering Peace throughout from the Girl within.
    David Bowie "Don't stay in a sad place Where they don't care how you are..."
    Disturbed The Light "The truth is waiting there for you to find it
    It's not a blight, but a remedy"

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    If you have a coat on nobody will notice your forms so don't worry.
    At this point you are going out and tackling your own fears and thats good.Its all part of the learning process.
    Good luck pushing the boundaries.

Aspiring Member
    You did good rylie, even though you were underdressed. It takes awhile to get comfortable with yourself on your first outing. It will get better for you. Congrats to you.

Rylie, you did great! It appears we are on parallel paths. I took the dog for a walk twice in past few days wearing a bra. Even with baggie shirts it is noticeable but there are not a lot of people out and about in my neighborhood most of the time. I've gone to the store many times wearing a bra under a jacket but I live in sunny Florida so it's not jacket weather very much. Lately, I've been wearing panties almost exclusively and nylons pretty often too.

Thursday night I got up the nerve to go out driving fully dressed. I wore a black summer dress, panties, bra, (stuffed) garter belt with nylons, my wifes black sandals, bracelets and a pretty necklace. I brought pants and shirt but I doubt I'd have been able to change into them in a hurry if I had to. If I had been stopped by police or something I would have been found out. It was exciting but scary.

Btw, I too love your avatar. It made me wonder if many cds enjoyed reading stories with heroines or women as main characters. You might want to read my post about going to the Dr. yesterday since you and I seem to be at the same stage of dressing.

Looking forward to reading more of your posts.

Liz57

Even with my jacket on its noticeable with my forms but only with 2 of 3 I own i wore a light rain jacket that day with it zipped up it doesn't look like much is there but when the wind blows I can see em somewhat or when I run. My winter jackets big enough there hidden but my spring is also my old army pt jacket they would show the jackets sized for me when I was 170 lbs not the 210 i am now.

My avitar is a shot i found a few years ago when I was still playing dungeons and dragons. Her name was Rylie she was a battle cleric with 4th ed ad&d I brought her in to work with her brother a warlord I was bored with 4e so I had to play 2 characters and thought up a half elf brother/ sister duo little did the guys know I modeled her after me in almost every aspect expt her hair I have brown hair and until very recently its always been a crew cut. I now use the shot as a avatar for several sites altho once I get and learn to use makeup and a wig I like Ill probably swap this one to a pic of me en-femme.

Ill give you guys/girls a little pic of me with em on no jacket they show quite well. I almost got caught a few days ago by my brother I live with him. He came outside as I was just lighting a smoke I had em on still. Got lucky though and managed to keep my back to him the whole time. Right now there's only 1 person who's seen me with em on and that's my therapist and only 3 others who I know first hand who know my secret a jr high counselor 2 female and 1 male friend in a mmorpg I play they've all seen pics. This pic is with my black playtex 18 hr my only other bra is a pink maidenform if I was wearing that one Id def been caught its got foam padding cups and makes me look more like a c + there molded slightly my playtex has soft fabric that take the shape of my forms a bit more.

shirt.jpg
    Last edited by RylieM; 03-19-2016 at 02:55 PM.

well done
    While I don't have a therapist, the staff at my local coffee shops are quite attentive.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Even if people notice, I doubt they will care enough to take action against you

That may be true but doesn't make less nervous or scared i'm a very timid person altho historically make me mad enough and I will fight back I just try to avoid conflict outright. At Least I live on the outskirts of city any further into this city and im main south a known gang territory in this city that area starts around 1 1/2 miles away from me.

Holy hell I just came out to my little brother I swear I was just about to have a heart attack. I told him everything it took me all day to build up the courage and catch him alone. Next up his fiancee they live together and I live in his basement. He reassured me shell be fine but hard not to be scared shes a devout christian and i'm entirely dependent on them agreeing to me living here. If I see my little sister before her then shes next Im sure she wont bat a eye her own ex husband transitioned. My father is the last to know no doubt my brother agrees with me hes the biggest risk both to my sanity and to potential physical and emotional harm as ive mentioned before my father is a homophobe and it dont matter if your not gay if you dress as a woman but not a GG he will give you endless hell even total strangers. Im more than prepared to walk away from him for good but dont mean it wont hurt.

Way to go Rylie! I just went out in public for the first time today all dressed and had no issues - I am now trying to work up the nerve to tell my two brothers, so that I don't have to hide it from them!

Another one down just told my friend and told her its ok if she tells her daughters one of them went to cosmo school so if shes willing shell be a huge help in sorting out how to wear makeup and look natural mostly what products I need. She was very nice and supportive I guess im lucky shes a nurse and has dealt with trans folks before.

Edit: Cats out of the bag with my sister to as of 10 minutes ago. She was extremely kinda and supportive as I suspected But 2 small srprises she told me shes not shocked at all shes suspected it all along especially when I told her about my health changes ie loosing weight, stop smoking, and stop drinking soda to name a few. Her other is shes always felt a little like she should of been a guy but she did say shes happy as a woman and problally wont ever consider transitioning.

In another note i'm going out today again with my forms to my therapy appointment just in about 30 minutes.
    Last edited by RylieM; 03-23-2016 at 10:48 AM.