Thread: Fantasy; Transgender lottery where you win cosmetic procedures

Banned Read only

Wink Fantasy; Transgender lottery where you win cosmetic procedures

Imagine buying a lottery ticket for five dollars and winning FFS are hips,butt ,waist and a boob job.

It could happen. Crowdfund it. $100k +administrative + legal cost+ advertising
    I think most all the surgeries can be done for $100k using the best doctors.
    On Thailand it could be done for $10k-$16k for top notch everything

Would you buy a ticket.
    Last edited by Nigella; 03-20-2016 at 05:15 AM. Reason: The link and comments are a little too far

I would in a second at least in my current mood the desire comes and goes at times altho mostly id totally do it there's just times I question myself its getting less and less frequent. Infact one of my many dreams if i hit the lottery is to go for the whole transformation not having to worry anymore where I live and weather or not I get disowned there's a strong chance I will if/when I come out to my father.
    Last edited by RylieM; 03-19-2016 at 06:15 PM.

I would, if nothing else just to have it,(that is if I won) I know a lot of people purge from time to time, I havent really ever done that.
    Mykaa is me! Discovering Peace throughout from the Girl within.
    David Bowie "Don't stay in a sad place Where they don't care how you are..."
    Disturbed The Light "The truth is waiting there for you to find it
    It's not a blight, but a remedy"

well hell it's the lotto take the goodies and run ,as for me it would be the whole enchilada right down to a top models looks

Quote Originally Posted by summerbunny View Post
    Imagine buying a lottery ticket for five dollars and winning FFS are hips,butt ,waist and a boob job.
    That wouldn't do it. I'd need a whole new body. And those aren't available yet.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Read only
    Its very unlikely anyone would need a New Body.

There was a TV show that had what was called a frankenstein makeover and even those. Did not need a entirely new Body.
    It was folks in pretty bad Situations visually and they Were able to turn there life around with surgery and a little makeover.
    Even Howard Stern started award those type of makeovers.

36C--24-36
    38C-22-38
    38C-23-39
    38C-24-39
    Are some great numbers
    Last edited by summerbunny; 03-20-2016 at 01:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    That wouldn't do it. I'd need a whole new body. And those aren't available yet.
    Twilight Zone, "I sing the Body Electric".
    Jon

Where does one buy the tickets? I've got a bunch of money burning a hole in my pocket-er, make that purse!!

Can the ticket also be for pain free surgery? That is more of an obstacle than money for me.

Really all I want now is breasts. Possibly FFS.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Sure.
    I would go for it.

I'd buy a ticket. I want boobs, a butt and a tiny waist

Holy Smokes . I hope this never happens. I would buy lots of tickets and be scared as heck to win. Lol

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Nope, I will use the 5 bucks for something more satisfying like an ice cream!

I would by a ticket and if I won I get a professional makeup kit