Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: have you met a member here in person?

Not yet, because I am pretty new on here. But am hoping to, one day...

I have not but there are several local Gurl groups that I attend now that my wife allows me to go once a month or so that I love attending. The conversations are comforting and healing I believe.
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

No but sure would like to.

I have had that pleasure. Chick/chick, dude/chick and chick/dude. Only need chick/dude to complete my set :-) Hugs, Michelle

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I have met quite a few from here too...xoxo

I guess I have meet about 8 or 10 crossdressers and all but two came from this site. Most of the time we meet for lunch and other times we meet and shop the Malls. They all have been very nice people and I am glad I made new friends and the common bond we have is sensational.

many. the group when I started were more gregarious so the "Denver" people would meet
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Yes have met Shelly Preston, Tamara Croft and Sheila
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Have not yet would be fun.Seems to be very quiet in CT.

Several in fact. Many of them I knew before I came here 10 years ago.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I met one sister here who has garnered quite a bit of attention on the forum because of her beauty. She was delightful. Because we share a love of football, we agreed to see an afternoon game together at a sports bar--she as a woman, I as a man. She showed up in a hot blue sports car and sauntered into the bar, dressed entirely venue-appropriate and looking very pretty. I was in awe. She was taken aback by how masculine I looked in my Packers jersey, but was graceful and an excellent conversationalist. It was fascinating for me, because she was the very first person I had ever met IRL who was like me. I was so grateful for her interaction and how patient she was with my questions. She is so composed, self-assured, and confident. I am certain she will have an easy transition, because of her patient, positive approach to life.

After an hour or so, we were joined by her friend. The girl who showed up was stunning...but looked out of place, dressed to the nines on a Sunday afternoon in a sports bar. She wore a beautiful dress, heels, hose, and her makeup was impeccable, but her outfit looked appropriate for a high class wedding or cocktails at Friday happy hour after work--not for our setting. It was then when we got some glances from the bar patrons. This gal was a nervous wreck. She was going 2,000 mph toward transition, marriage, career as a commissioned officer in the US Army, and everything be damned. I don't know if she is a member on the forum, and I have not seen or interacted with her since. If she is reading this, sweetie, I hope it all worked out, but I was worried about you.

In fact, that conversation kind of scared me, because of just how powerful the grip seemed on her. I've felt my share of dysphoria, but she had it bad.

The other member is so cool...I hope I get to hang out with her again soon, though our life circumstances are different. She's 20 years younger, single and can get out a lot more. I was fortunate to have met her, and enjoyed the experience.

Cheers

Gretchen
    Last edited by Gretchen_To_Be; 03-20-2016 at 06:34 PM.

no that is why I join this site to fine a friend or friends that like to crossdress and go out

Silver Member
    Not that I know of but there are many I would like to meet.

I've met a few. One became a wonderful mentor who helped me get out and about and the others I count as good friends.

I have met 3-4 at Diva Las Vegas a few years back. There are 6-7 from the Sacramento and San Francisco area that I have met numerous times and one has been my best friend for a number of years.

Keystone sounds great, because there are so many that attend. How do they handle you there if your are newbie?

At Keystone, they have "Helping Hand"; girls that will help first timers get out and discover the world,
    When the answers escape us when we start to fade
    Remember who loved you and the ones who have stayed
    Cause my body will fail, but my soul will go on
    So don't you get lonely I'm right where you are

Reality Check
    No, I have not.

Hopefully one day I could meet some of you
    Ellie May 😘

I've met quite a few members which led to meeting many more CDs. I highly recommend meeting and getting to know other cross dressers for those who haven't. There are opportunities to meet others here in SW Michigan.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Just once, so far. While I was still in Austin, Texas, another girl who lived in a nearby town came to the club that I usually would go to for my social time. She recognized me from my forum posts, and introduced herself. We chatted briefly, but she was there with a friend so it didn't go beyond that brief introduction.

Non-binary/Questioning
    Nope, but I wouldn't mind.

I've met twenty or so from this site over the years. Pretty much split between those I met at Be All, those distant that were travelling through town for work, and those local, who I socialize with when the opportunities arise. All positive experiences.

Banned Read only
    I have met several members from here in person. Really, I try to meet with anyone who is on here who lives in, or is passing through, Dallas. I've also met one of the members here in San Francisco. I enjoy meeting people from here.

We have an active Meetup group in the DC area that regularly gets together with attendance as high as 80-plus, and a good number -- at least half a dozen, and probably more -- are members of this forum.
    Can you zip me up?