Thread: Things that go " POP "

Things that go " POP "

Hello People

I'm never sure where I should post things. Heck. I'm never sure if I should post at all. My writing style is a bit, shall we say. Hard to follow sometimes. But more to the point. Is this a post that should be here? Should it be in the male to female category. As I am male and I was dressed in the clothes generally accepted to be female attire? In the photo section just because there are photo's?** Should it go in the loved ones section?* I spent the entire day and night with my wife. Who is the second most loved one only after my son. It's never very clear.

Anyways. To the story.

So I knew we where going to have a free night to do whatever yesterday. I knew it a week in advance. I also knew I had to get out. The world had been conspiring against me for the last few months and the pressure had been building like a volcano. I thought we should head up to a bar/club I used to fonts and I know several ladies from here frequent on Friday and Saturday nights.* My wife wasn't keen on that so much. Not because of the club itself. But last night they where have their first furry gathering. Don't get me wrong. What ever floats your boat. But furies are just not my thing so much. Still it would have been interesting to see one night.

So. She asked me to find something else for us to do. I did just that.

The day started with us both going to our favorite local nail salon for our bi-weekly mani/pedi appointmentsFor those that care. Crimson red on the fingers and hot pink on the toes. The wife did a french tip in purple on the fingers and solid purple on the toes.

Let me add. It was a gorgeous day in Seattle yesterday and will continue for a couple more days. The sun was out and the wind was low. Perfect for being outside.

And now the clothes! As it seems is what everyone wants to here about. My wife and I where dresses similarly. In that we both had on maxi skirts. Her was an Indian inspired design while mine was color stopes on the bias. She wore flip flops as we both had had out nails done in the morning and she was afraid to wreck her toes. I didn't have that fear and had on a pair of silver sling back flats. I pair that with a red deep V halter style top. Blue pendant style earrings. The wife wore a black top. For those wondering about undergarments and nylons. Yes we had undergarments on and no. Neither of us wore any sort of hose as we both are anti-hose. So sue me

I found a pop up art market called. Unique boutique. They pop up 4 times a year. Local artisans and the like. Hand made earrings, cards, clothing etc etc. sorry we don't have any pictures form there. The lighting was low and the art was super fun to look at and touch and talk to the people. My wife ended up getting her face painted. ( See photo )Other then that. We bought a shirt, some post cards and picked up some healthy snack bars. Surprisingly good those health food bars.

Then on to the pop up restaurant. Saying it is a pop up restaurant is a bit inaccurate, You see. They are opening their restaurant in the space in a few weeks and this is just to help work out the kinks in the menu and service. The name of the restaurant is Tarsan I Jane. Spanish food as a mixture of Catalonian and Valencia styles. It was a very memorable meal. 7 course brought to you and the only thing you really got to decide besides the wine was if you would eat it or not. I thought the food was scrumptious. My wife that it was OK. Not do to the quality but more that she is not an adventure eater like I am. So. Oyster on a half shell with Citroen and sea urchin, or baked rice with blood sausage and garbonzo beans or Langosta cooked whole served with the head attached is just not her style. The last one was a bit of a fail in presentation. It was beautifully plated but when removing the head. Both myself and the wife got splashed with the liquid trapped inside that squirted out. But it sure did taste good. The winning dish was what I thought would be my least favorite dish. The butt end of a carrot cooked. Then covered in a mild yellow curry sauce topped with crispy fried kale leafs with a smear of fermented garlic paste on the side.

At the end of dinner we went home to do the laundry as we had to get the fish juice out of our clothes. But we had an outstanding time. Love going out and especially with my wife.

Photo's. The one with my wife is outside the pop up boutique. The two of just me are at a bar next to the restaurant and the last is of course the food.

On a side note. This was one of the few times where I really felt put together. Put together in away that I didn’t have to try. Didn’t have to question. It just fell into place. I suppose that means my closet is finally rounding into a good shape where I can open it and find what I want.
    Also. I generally don't wear glasses when out en femme I put in my contacts. But I didn't feel like it so glasses it is and I don't hate the look.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

sounds like a good time was had by all ,I live near wenatchee and go over your way to dress I grew up in the north greenwood area years back not too far from both carkeek park and golden gardens . love to people watch at ssome of the malls too
    hugs phylis anne

You both look great - thanks for sharing

Hell-o Natasha,
    What a remarkable day! It's so nice of your adorable wife
    to spend a day out and about with you!
    As far as that "food" pic goes...Well??? I might see why
    you're wife was a bit let down. It's a beautiful dish, but please!
    .....FEED ME!!!
    I've never tried contacts, soooooo, it's glasses (when needed)for me.
    Thanks for sharing your day.
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    Last edited by Hell on Heels; 04-18-2016 at 02:50 AM.
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Yes I laugh because you are different, have a good time out and what a wonderful relationship with your wife.

What a great time you have. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    Hi Natasha , It's always so wonderful to read a story like this one, You and your lovelywife seams to have s much fun out together.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only
    Natasha,
    Why worry where it should be posted, I enjoyed reading the story of your great day, thanks for sharing. It's so good to read about a couple living and enjoying the CDing part, I know it's not going to happen for me ,also lovely pictures.

I had to smile at the incident with fish , I had just put on a new shirt and sat down to eat seafood, the crab did the same thing , juices sprayed all down my new shirt , at least it didn't spoil a nice dress !!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Wonderful pics Natasha.

Hello Ladies.

Thanks for reading and sharing your love. My wife is super special that is true. her and I do everything together. Kristyn. The food was a 7 coarse meal so it almost made up for the mandatory portion control. LOL.

Phylis Anne. The restaurant wa down on Leary way. Almost in Fremont.

Cheers

Natasha.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

Very nice day Natasha. Thanks for sharing it.
    Part Time Girl

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Great pics -- such a cute couple!

Finally a great story, all I've been reading is about guy packing in there dressing because there wifes don't except. Don't get me wrong a man has to do what he has to do to save a relationship. From one extreme to another, you are one lucky lady, that's great and it so happy for me to read this. Thanks for sharing and giving us hope.