Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: have you met a member here in person?

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I may be the only "closet dresser" left among them!
    Awww, it's ok Sherry, we still love ya xx

I've met quite a few members and staff from here, been to events, clubs and just general meetup, it's always fun
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

No, however I would love to be able to meet others like me.
    Amanda

Haven't, but would like to some day.

Yes I have. I've known Marsha Clark fo about 15 years. I've also met a number of others.

jodi

Banned Read only
    I'm very surprised no one has posted pictures with their replies, I've just posted in the picture section my thanks to Carole who encouraged me to join her social group. As I said in my previous reply she contacted me when I first joined the forum and we met for coffee after I gave her a guided tour of my town .

Yes,
    I have met a member from the forum and found them to be extremely nice and helpful.
    Would spend more time with them however our schedules make it very hard to get together.

Randi

I have met 3 other girls from here and all experiences have been very positive.

Yes I have and it was wonderful to meet each and everyone of them.

Tamara Croft
    Sheila
    Sandra
    Nigella
    Rianna Humble

Also four others but they have not been around for a while so I wont mention them by name.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I have met a couple
    Reine D
    Maryannsung
    I Am Paula
    MJ
    ....and the most special of all !!!!! ...Di.. we met here and life began ..and now we are happily married>>>

I have met one member here and two (one no surgery, one post-op) from another similar site. Matter of fact I was taken out to dinner by one a week after genital reassignment surgery and even paid for my dinner.
    “When it comes to life, we spin our own yarn, and where we end up is really, in fact, where we always intended to be.” ― Julia Glass

I have met several that are on here. But I met them before I came on here. I'm sure I will probably meet more. Find all are just real people and friendly.

Not yet, However, I have not noticed any members on here from around my locality.

Hopefully that will change soon.

Julie.

I went to B-All four or five times and once drove down to Atlanta for the SCC. I’ve met many forum members at these conferences. My first B-All was the first time out of the house dressed. A couple of our wonderful forum members acted like big sisters to me, helping me get over my jitters. We also had one of the members reserve tables so all of us CD.com members could sit and enjoy the luncheons together

Since then I’ve had breakfast/Lunch (in drab) with two different members from my area. Also on two occasions I’ve had people I met at B-ALL stop by the house for coffee and a chat, when they were passing thru the area.

I always enjoy meeting other forum members. It’s great to be able to connect faces and personalities to the post we read on here.

Of course it's on my bucket list to meet Tamara, Sandra, Di and all the other dungeon mistresses/masters that run this place

By MeetUp I have met several and the experience has been great every time. I have also learned of other groups on Facebook! We are everywhere!

Genny B
    Dani (Genny before Transition)
    All Girl!

Aspiring Member
    I've met two people from here in person. One person we went out and about several times and another once. Both were very positive outcomes.

I have never met anyone from this forum. I do go out dressed occassionally where I have encountered others like myself.
    Love, Sabrina

no i have not but i do now feel like its time to move forward and chat with another person so hopefully there is another around my age here in brisbane

I would love to meet others from the group, or at least some one with the same interests. It gets ki da lonely being the only one I know who crossdresses. Plus it might be fun to meet up and go out in girl mode somewhere local.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Yes but maybe in the opposite way you're thinking. I have some friends in real life that happened to be on this board . so have I met people that are on this board? yes but I've probably met them first and then found out they were all still on here so I'm not sure if that meets what you're asking.

I have met several for this forum in person. When I see someone that appears to live in the area I PM them and invite them to the local girls nite out. It's always nice to meet f2f.

Hugs, Bria

Silver Member
    Why yes I have, and more than a few. Both intentionally, and coincidentally like Genifer said. At home and on the road. If you have half a bit of courage, do it! I really enjoy talking in person.

No, I have not. Not many people from Europe hang out here and I didn't see anyone from my country or somewhere near enough that meeting for a coffee or hanging out for a day would be possible. I was contacted once, but we live too far apart and didn't meet at the end.

Julie

I sometimes go to B'rum. Was there last week in fact. I would have thought there was more likely to be s/t going on there than here?
    Quote Originally Posted by binair10 View Post
    Not yet, However, I have not noticed any members on here from around my locality.

Julie.
    [SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Julie

I sometimes go to B'rum. Was there last week in fact. I would have thought there was more likely to be s/t going on there than here?

Quote Originally Posted by binair10 View Post

Julie.
    Not all of us grow up to be the man we once thought we might become.

My candle burns at both ends. It will not last the night. But Ah, my friends, and Oh my foes, It gives a lovely light.

Board-Certified Shaman LaSirenaBella's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by S. Lisa Smith View Post
    At Keystone, I met quite a few.
    At Fantasia Fair, too.
    Sirena Rivera
    "Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing." - Theodor S. Geisel

I originally replied to this thread at #17. I gave this topic some more thought. I never met anyone from here, but wouldn't mind picking some ones brain about cross dressing. As stated earlier, I would meet someone in male mode, but I might consider bringing a change of clothes. I definitely would like to correspond with others through here or email.
    lmildcd is now known as Lennette Lost.