Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: have you met a member here in person?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Read only

Wink have you met a member here in person?

I met two members here in person when i sold some expensive women's high heels and breast forms.

It felt odd at 1st but i was comforted in the fact that they were just ordinary working people who just happen to crossdress.
    I can't fit size 14 heels,there way too big and many breast forms are too big on me

Gold Member
    Yes; We met for coffee at a local restaurant. We talked for about 2 hours.
    It was a great time for the both of us. But we never hook up again.
    Rader

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Yes I have met some girls from here in person.

Banned Read only
    Yes, several.

Oh, heck yeah. Keystone was great for that!
    When the answers escape us when we start to fade
    Remember who loved you and the ones who have stayed
    Cause my body will fail, but my soul will go on
    So don't you get lonely I'm right where you are

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I have met quite a few from here too...xoxo

I guess I have meet about 8 or 10 crossdressers and all but two came from this site. Most of the time we meet for lunch and other times we meet and shop the Malls. They all have been very nice people and I am glad I made new friends and the common bond we have is sensational.

I have not but there are several local Gurl groups that I attend now that my wife allows me to go once a month or so that I love attending. The conversations are comforting and healing I believe.
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

No but sure would like to.

I have had that pleasure. Chick/chick, dude/chick and chick/dude. Only need chick/dude to complete my set :-) Hugs, Michelle

Banned Read only
    Yes I was contacted by a member about joining a social group, we met up and I gave a guided tour of my town and then had coffee, since then I have joined the group which gave me the opportunity to come out in public more.

I have not , but have had offers to meet. It takes me a while to come out of my shell and those few that wanted to meet shouldn't take it personally. Someday I will take them up on their offers
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

I havent, yet. I know Id like to, Im sure it will happen when the time is right.
    Mykaa is me! Discovering Peace throughout from the Girl within.
    David Bowie "Don't stay in a sad place Where they don't care how you are..."
    Disturbed The Light "The truth is waiting there for you to find it
    It's not a blight, but a remedy"

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Just the one. Miss Katey888, when we went to Pink Punters Big Night Out. A funny and intelligent person.

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

I have met a few people from this forum in person.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I have met maybe 50 cd.comers? Unfortunately, most of them don't visit here much any more.

Most r too busy living their lives as females or out CDing with their T friends!

I may be the only "closet dresser" left among them!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    I may be the only "closet dresser" left among them!
    Awww, it's ok Sherry, we still love ya xx

I've met quite a few members and staff from here, been to events, clubs and just general meetup, it's always fun
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

I met one sister here who has garnered quite a bit of attention on the forum because of her beauty. She was delightful. Because we share a love of football, we agreed to see an afternoon game together at a sports bar--she as a woman, I as a man. She showed up in a hot blue sports car and sauntered into the bar, dressed entirely venue-appropriate and looking very pretty. I was in awe. She was taken aback by how masculine I looked in my Packers jersey, but was graceful and an excellent conversationalist. It was fascinating for me, because she was the very first person I had ever met IRL who was like me. I was so grateful for her interaction and how patient she was with my questions. She is so composed, self-assured, and confident. I am certain she will have an easy transition, because of her patient, positive approach to life.

After an hour or so, we were joined by her friend. The girl who showed up was stunning...but looked out of place, dressed to the nines on a Sunday afternoon in a sports bar. She wore a beautiful dress, heels, hose, and her makeup was impeccable, but her outfit looked appropriate for a high class wedding or cocktails at Friday happy hour after work--not for our setting. It was then when we got some glances from the bar patrons. This gal was a nervous wreck. She was going 2,000 mph toward transition, marriage, career as a commissioned officer in the US Army, and everything be damned. I don't know if she is a member on the forum, and I have not seen or interacted with her since. If she is reading this, sweetie, I hope it all worked out, but I was worried about you.

In fact, that conversation kind of scared me, because of just how powerful the grip seemed on her. I've felt my share of dysphoria, but she had it bad.

The other member is so cool...I hope I get to hang out with her again soon, though our life circumstances are different. She's 20 years younger, single and can get out a lot more. I was fortunate to have met her, and enjoyed the experience.

Cheers

Gretchen
    Last edited by Gretchen_To_Be; 03-20-2016 at 06:34 PM.

Have not yet would be fun.Seems to be very quiet in CT.

i've met about 5 members from here and have always enjoyed it.
    paula

no that is why I join this site to fine a friend or friends that like to crossdress and go out

As Steftoday pointed out, go to one of the many conventions held thru out the year. Locally I've met 3, but I've met dozens at Keystone and Erie Gala. It's always great fun when you do meet any of the other ladies!
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

Christinac was my best friend when she was alive and her daughter Jenna is my goddaughter. But as for any others, I don't know of any.

I could not afford to go to any conventions. i did meet an admirer/part time married dresser from here, once, just to talk. No others. In drab.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Yes - she "chaperoned" me on my first time out dressed.