Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Out for a drive

Hi Amalie, I can't really add anything to what these wonderful supportive ladies have said. I totally agree that you are a most beautiful young lady and if you follow these ladies advice you will be fine. My advice on dressing if you don't want to be noticed is to first observe what other young women are wearing, and try to copy what they wear, and you can't go wrong. As far as your voice goes there are web sites that will help you develope a more female voice. I think that I saw a post about that here at sometime. Ask the community and I am sure someone will know. Good luck and happy dressing

Thank you Rachel(atshop), might be a good idea to do some woman watching idd, and for the voice part I've gone through a some videos on youtube and tried a bit of suddenly fem learning curve for practicing, and it's definitely getting better (by going back closer to my natural voice but less viberations and maybe a pitch higher only).
    But there may be a lot more help and info on that hidden in this forum that I've missed as well.

Platinum Member
    Hi Amalie, It looks like the only thing that would give you away would possibly be your voice.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

S T U N N I N G !

Well you look marvelous I do not think anybody could tell. It seems like it was a good outing.

well, as a retired (meaning i do not do this professionally anymore) photographer/stylist- based on your avatar you have a not-un-female look about your face. The photos of you in the skirt/blouse outfit remind me of Poppy Geordie and Poppy Carlton's "Almost Royal: tv show- she (Amy Hoggart) is incredibly cute. This is a big compliment.

I guess I do not know Norway as well as I think, I would think Norway would be pretty accepting of crossdressers... I'm sure regional variations are everywhere. You do look adorable.

Nice choice of boots- 2"- after a bit- you can walk and run on them almost like nothing at all. I usually wear hiking boots, but sometimes some 'girlish' snow boots- 2 inch heels- for shoveling and snowblowing.

Posture is a very big thing- it can throw off a look- figure out what makes it feel 'natural' and accentuate it if you can- good practice, and pays homage to the aspects and mannerisms of femininity.

Bare hosed nude legs- now that does scream femininity. Drive... hell. You should go out on a bicycle, scooter, or motorbike with those legs.

Your makeup looks excellent- noticeable but not overdone. Yon need to get yourself out on a national tour... and be seen every day, in ever shorter skirts. Practice Amalie- who is she? who are her parents? who was the little sister who pestered her? who were her friend who helped her perfect that look? Where would they go if they all looked as cute as that?

Again very grateful to all the following supportive replies I got

Krististeph
    Thank you for that compliment! I did look up some pictures of her and she is a beauty idd

And I do believe Norway is one of the easier places to be accepted or at the least tolerated as a CD, but of course every place/region/subculture has it's exceptions I guess.

And for the posture and manerisms I guess it's just what feels right when in fem (sometimes slip into male mode too, like having a fem posture while standing at the desk at work).
    I'm usually noticing something feels wrong if I do something masculine subconsciously while in fem, and then try to correct it until it's the new normal..
    -Many of my fem manerisms have been with me throughout growing up too but have rather been forced down in denial, now being accepting I'm trying to letting it all flow back in place (although things burried to deep will still have to be digged up).

Also done quite a bit on practicing my makeup (about every day to some degree for a few months now) even though I still haven't watched an actual makeup tutorial yet, with the exception of some tips/hints or simple guidelines for eyemakeup mostly (provided by the store or fashion side of online news paper etc.).

But your last part there on who is Amalie gives me something to think about, and might help a lot in finding Amalies or rather My place in society, as I am idd still in the search of finding Who I am too.

Finding 'your place' is tough- male, female, or otherwise. At 52 I may have found a place temporararily, I had a place at 19 and again at 22, and perhaps 27, and I've been married for 27 years!

This sounds defeatist- which is bad. But remember too- when you continue to strive- to grow- while this is good- it may give a feeling of incompleteness by its very nature.

We can feel complete, or we can feel the ability to grow. Each has its place, each has its benefits, each has its pitfalls.

I think we should strive for a mix- feel complete in certain things, but never say no to becoming more. It is a bit if a paradox, and I would be a hypocrite if I said I can do this myself, to my level i wish to. But the fact that you have gone out and done things- this is growth. This is good. IMO.