Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gender fluid? Where's your fluid flowing?

Banned Read only

Gender fluid? Where's your fluid flowing?

Does it pool in one place? Is it flowing inevitably to the pink side? Is it flowing inevitably to a purge?

Me, I seriuosly don't know...how about you!

For me, it's definitely flowing toward the pink side nowadays, have been going on strong in that direction since I begain really practicing my fem side..
    And though I hope that won't change, I fear that it someday will.. (if/when though I also hope I can resist a purge, and that the fog will soon roll in again denser than ever).

Edit: Thought I'd add; (if it's what you wish at least) I sure hope you find that spark again, Robin
    Last edited by Amalie; 03-21-2016 at 12:04 AM.

Definitely to the pink side - and loving it!

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Once again, there's a gag somewhere in that title.

Mine is edging pinkward, as I love my dressing and can't get enough at the moment. Glory!

Becky
    Last edited by reb.femme; 03-21-2016 at 07:54 AM.
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

like homer homer simpson and his pink donut mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm more pink please

I've asked this similar question. To me, it means "however the mood takes me pink or blue and maybe somewhere in between" anyway that is what I was told.
    But for me, it's mostly pink mmmmm lovely pink...............

Gail xxxx

Well Robin, I may be more fluid than I thought, also this is a new term for me. I am hetero for sure, Since recently accepting myself, A very large weight was lifted, I dress more often, maybe more conservative. I am much happier, I dress almost every day now to some level. I have never purged anything I own, to be rid of it on my behalf. I do wonder where this path Im on is going to lead, maybe a new SO. Fear and distrust have kept that thought away. My ex has used me being CD on me many times.
    AT this point I see things with possibility, so we will see. Happy Day.
    Mykaa is me! Discovering Peace throughout from the Girl within.
    David Bowie "Don't stay in a sad place Where they don't care how you are..."
    Disturbed The Light "The truth is waiting there for you to find it
    It's not a blight, but a remedy"

Platinum Member
    Hi Robin, The bubble on my CD level stays right in the middle.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

At the present, backing away from pink. Have not dresses for a week or so, felt like it several times, but just could not. Other more important things to deal with, take action on. There are other issues to deal with. maybe i will be up to it later. You never know what a day will bring.

Have been dressing a little more these days than in the past and it is because I'm happy with myself and CDing. Most of my outfits are long length dresses, granny style you might say and they pretty much leave out any sex appeal, but I love wearing them and feel so wonderful & feminine. LoL

So I'm just about in the middle, not pink or blue, but happy.

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Recently I started describing myself as gender fluid but on reflection that may not be quite as accurate as I thought. I was asked about how much or how often I dress en femme and how I felt about it. My response was I'm dressing much more often and for longer times now and I like it, sometimes a lot, sometimes it just feels normal and correct. But I never get that feeling about myself when I'm dressed as a man. It doesn't make me feel right or wrong, there is just nothing to it at all. And I never "not like" dressing as a woman, there simply isn't a negative component to it, only opportunities to improve. So I guess the pool here is filling up on the pink side.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Returnig to pink, slowly but surely

Non-binary/Questioning
    Holding more or less steady at about 20% female at the moment. Of course that's an entirely subjective measure.

For me it seemed to lean towards the pink. But now it is back in balance of 50/50. I am fine with that.
    Part Time Girl

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Charles View Post
    Recently I started describing myself as gender fluid but on reflection that may not be quite as accurate as I thought. I was asked about how much or how often I dress en femme and how I felt about it. My response was I'm dressing much more often and for longer times now and I like it, sometimes a lot, sometimes it just feels normal and correct. But I never get that feeling about myself when I'm dressed as a man. It doesn't make me feel right or wrong, there is just nothing to it at all.
    I think my gender fluid reservoir sprung a leak, and the hydraulic pump pumped it all overboard. I feel like a eunuch mostly, wishing my UP (useless appendages) would fall off and anything gender/sexual would just go away so I could live without the tyranny of the pull one way or the other.

Like the moon and tide, I am sure it ebbs and flows.

Just watch out for a full moon. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    I had to go look the term up. The entire concept projects an image to me of one of those long rectangular tilting objects where it rocks slowly back and forth and fluid gathers on one end and then rolls back to the other end. I think if you are going to always project as either male or female you're no longer "gender fluid."

Me? It's boy or girl. I feel no difference in my inner self whether attired, as today, in a dress, hosiery, heels and undergarments, or in my cut off jeans, tee shirt and beat up sneakers. I am comfortable either way. My wife has been visiting her cousin out of state. I've had the opportunity to be fully en femme all day and night. I am comfortable wearing women's clothing because it brings me a sense of serenity. Wearing women's relieves stress. If there was no reason to go back to my male clothes would I continue to be en femme 100% of the time? Would I purge my boy clothes? I don't know. I know I can present as either male or female and feel very comfortable either way.

I really do not ascribe any particular attribute to either a male or female. It's always been the clothes. Very confusing concept, no?

I don't think of it as a specific "thing" as much as it is a state of mind and a merging of two "genders" to complete me as a person. I feel that I can flow from expression (my CDing) without the external stimulation of certain clothing, thus my more femme appearance at times without the total transformation. "Urges" are not a part of my being, therefor I am fluid i.e. go with the flow. Although situations do dictate my presentation(vocation, work attitude).
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I think my edges toward the pink side but even as it does I seem to be working on trying to find the balance that works best for me and my relationship with my wife who in some ways has become more accepting but I still have a ways to go

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Like the moon and tide, I am sure it ebbs and flows.

Just watch out for a full moon. :-)
    i can relate to this.....and theirs that gag
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

it's all run downhill into the pink lagoon :-)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Banned Read only
    I'm thinking you might be right Pamela, is it a soft landing? 😦

I've debated this about myself. I don't have anything along the lines of a regular every day outfit, but I've had days where I've worn my bra/panties/inserts under my clothing, so I might be going a little bit in this direction?

the flow never empties from either side, nor fills either side. It does seem though that the pink side tends to be fuller than the blue side most often.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

I've always identified as genderfluid, this weekend was heavily pink sided for me. Mine changes day to day, when i'm working or spending time with family it's 100% blue and it doesnt bother me, but when i'm at home with my fiancee, or out with friends who know my pink side then all i want to do is dress up and feel pretty. I'm lucky enough that my fiancee supports me and enjoys it when i dress up so whenever i feel the need to dress up at home i just do it! Sometimes ill go out for a walk or a drive and occasionally i'll go out with her to parties while im dressed up!

I seem to be very polarized, i'm usually 100% one way or the other but i switch between them very frequently.
    Lydia

"Nothing in life is to be feared; it is only to be understood."
    -Marie Curie