Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gender fluid? Where's your fluid flowing?

I am deffinitely filling up on the pink side when it comes to the pool here. Being en femme just feels normal and correct. I never feel this way in drab which always feels wrong, somehow, going against my natural inclination. I never miss an opportunity to dress and be en femme.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin414 View Post
    I'm thinking you might be right Pamela, is it a soft landing? 😦
    Yes, velvet-y/satin-y, lush. Actually I really fancy a fully-pink day before I dive into a week with clients 24/7. I'm not sure they've seen my facebook piccie from January, so let's just say they might be a little surprised when I collect them at the airport Thursday lunchtime. I have the pinkiest of pink nails this week, and it will be dresses all the way.

I'm designing a new website to offer my services no longer as the male known person, but as Pamela, it's all rainbow fun now :-)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Lately I've been on the pink side. Underdressing to work with a bra and panties. Toes are painted as well. when I get home and put on my forms and a dress everything is right in the world again. I used to be 50/50 but lately has been more like 90/10... Going back to drab is just something that I have to do, but don't want to!

Today it's pooled on the pink side. Tomorrow, who knows?

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

One of the rare times I'm 100% truth be told.

I think I got poured into a blender. I'm all pink blue and bubbly.
    Last edited by ossian; 03-23-2016 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    I had to go look the term up. The entire concept projects an image to me of one of those long rectangular tilting objects where it rocks slowly back and forth and fluid gathers on one end and then rolls back to the other end. I think if you are going to always project as either male or female you're no longer "gender fluid."
    Mine swishes back and forth between pink and blue ike this

wave machine.jpg

Right now I'm still on the pink side coming down from the Keystone high, but it's turning blue again.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 03-24-2016 at 07:28 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Silver Member
    For me, its pink, NEON pink!

There are times at Which I love the female side and I dive in head first. Other times I feel like it just a little bit but still act like a guy. I have always wondered why It makes me urge to just go out in a bra,forms and a nice top under my coat but never revealing my true self to anyone just yet, even total strangers. One of these days I will figure out my look enough to pass, even though I do not have real breasts.

I'm trying to let the flow happen, and just observe.

I was used to repressing the feminine until I couldn't stand it and had to dress up, and it seemed like I needed to be one way or the other. Now I am trying to pay attention to my feelings and choose clothing freely. I'm a bit constrained on that since my wife doesn't like me to be too explicitly feminine, but that has revealed a good challenge of how to feel and be feminine without the symbols of femininity, especially the clothing perks!

Delayed gratification in moderation is a good practice, and I have quite a bit of free time so can enjoy that time in pink fully.

I'm convinced now that my bottomless hunger for feminine clothes is a result of pent up denial, and so I am trying to gather as many experiences as I can to get over that hump, and take ownership of clothing and behavior choice. Just like biological sex and emotional gender are not connected, clothing is not actually connected to emotional gender. Taking the focus off clothing and putting it on to emotional state is a useful way to watch pink and blue ebb and flow, appear in momentary spots, or not even be on my mind- which is a relief.
    We are all beautiful...!