Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crossdressing humiliation

Crossdressing humiliation

Hi so short story I put an ad online to meet people to hangout with so I can crossdresse anyway a guy messaged me and said he would like to hang out etc, but he's into crossdresser humiliation. I've already made a rule nothing sexual and he agreed as it is platonic friends only. Any way I know what that is but what does it intale as he wont tell me what he wants to do? What are your suggestions as to what it could be?

Reality Check
    I recommend staying away from this person. Why would you want to be humiliated? Or worse?

He may be referring to forced feminization, although it certainly wouldn't be forced in your mind because you want to crossdress. So I don't know how that would work.

This is an explanation of humiliation within the realm of BDSM. It is called "edgeplay". A little further in the article they mention humiliation coupled with pleasurable sexual activity, but I suppose your new friend could still be satisfied even if there is no sex.

http://dominantguide.com/encyclopedia/humiliation/

I would meet him in public several times first so you can gauge whether you feel safe in his presence or not. And if you do decide to meet him privately, make sure you have access to your cell phone and he knows that others know where you are and with whom.
    Reine

just "No", stay clear, this has massive danger signs written all over it. Are you mad?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Silver Member
    No good comes from a crossdresser's online message seeking friends to hang out with. If you want to meet other crossdressers for social activities and friendship, join crossdressing social groups (e.g. - Meet-Up).

Banned Read only
    Isn't the word "humiliation" enough of a red flag for you? That is decidedly not "hanging out." There are plenty of cross dressers here from NYnand NJ, let alone the surrounding area that you can meet.

Banned Read only
    I would state it a bit differently. If you are not into kink, this is probably something (and someone) to stay away from. If you are, then humiliation can be a part of the scene. Just depends, but this isn't a recommendation. It's just that you are likely to have a better overall understanding, but perhaps not the specific details.

DeeAnn

Banned Read only
    If you are a cross-dresser, how would being forced to put on feminine clothing be considered humiliation? I suspect there is something graver in his mind. Why don't you "Google" "crossdressing humiliation" and see what pops up on your screen. I'm sure the sites are a tutorial for what he intends to do to you. Please have your health insurance paid up.

To me, the disturbing psrt is "he won't tell me what he wants to do". Not good. Find out before it goes any farther.

Gold Member
    Run away, Run.... This just does not sound good.
    There are plenty of US good people that will and can
    meat up with you for say a cup of coffee. No humiliation involved.
    Rader

The question is, who gets humiliated and how? If he wants to be the one or he wants you to. Complicated -PASS!
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Run, don't walk the other way ASAP. I have had similar men wanting to do whatever they want to with me, and had to block them, after telling them over and over i will not do some things.

Banned Read only
    Jess,
    There are so many varieties of Cding humiliation even some you may have to pay for the pleasure of, if your not into it then walk away and meet up with some CDers at social meetings, you can enjoy your CDing in a safe environment , you will find far more going on without taking any risks at all.

There are better adventures than suffering humiliation.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

@Reine..... is their any info that you cant find !

jess, as stated, you like to crossdress, find people who want to socialize safely....P-flag, meet-up, wheres adrianna, she knows all kinds of places in the metro area.....found it http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...a+places+to+go
    when you get to the thread scroll down to adrianna's post, shes done everything but dress you and push you out the door....

just did a search "crossdressing humiliation" dont think he will be a friend to hang out with.
    Last edited by mykell; 03-22-2016 at 07:50 AM. Reason: tweak
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Aspiring Member
    Seeing that he has explicitly stated that he's into humiliation AND he didn't tell you what he wanted to do, I suggest staying away - what he says and implies should raise both eyebrows already.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Why would you want to be humiliated?
    Just let your beard grow for a week put on a dress and walk in a biker bar.
    My guess you put up a Craig's list ad right? Not a smart move.Stay away from this guy please.

I see red flags all over this! STAY AWAY!
    Even in the kink world there is some rules that need followed. And 2 of those are its ment to be safe and consensual. This doesnt sound either to me

adding to the chorus, put on a nice pair of sensible flats and get out of dodge.
    Craigslist NYC is a wierdo magnet - odd coming from me, but there are a lot of predators out there

Run Forest run ! I mean Run Jess run ! If you just want to meet other cder's why not ask other members here ? I have met many cder's in my area from this site. It all has worked out great. Some members have turned out to be friends, while doing things outside the world of cding.

Like Mikell stated, just contact Adrianna from this site and not only does she live in your area, but can put you in contact with other cders you will be safe with.

Oops, Jess I apologize.

I've just glanced at the other responses to your thread and saw that everyone told you to run. This seemed odd to me because I thought you were the one who placed an ad in the type of place that might garner the results you got, since this is not unusual among CDers who place ads.

But then I read your post again and saw that you're just wanting to meet others like you who crossdress, to hang out with (I had read your post too quickly before).

So again, sorry. I agree, don't meet this guy. Also, please choose carefully where you might place ads in the future. Quite a few of our members have placed ads on sites such as Craig's List, which is precisely the type of place where people do look for partners for alternate thrills, even if the ad states a desire to meet for "friendship".

You're much better off participating in this forum regularly and getting to know members here. Chances are eventually you will find someone who lives near you, with whom you can become friends.
    Last edited by ReineD; 03-23-2016 at 12:19 PM.
    Reine

Jess,

The safe way to meet others is at support groups. Any reputable group that meets on a regular basis will have a web site giving details of dates/times etc. Living where you do there must be more than one that you can check out.

Like you I wanted to meet up with others so I found a weekly group that seemed a safe environment to go to and then posted in the "Places to go, places to meet" section that if anyone wanted to meet up then we could do so there. It ended up with 3 of us initially meeting in a restaurant next to the group venue before spending the rest of the evening getting to meet many others who were regulars at the weekly meetings.

Important point; It felt safe because it was safe. Public place, safety in numbers. Responses such as the one you had scream just the opposite. CD humiliation doesn't take place in a swanky bar or restaurant, more in the privacy of someone's home. This isn't hanging out. Don't go there.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Unless humiliation is what you are into, I think this guy is trying to bait you to see if you bite.

Run!

Sadly, in many areas, there simply are no support groups for CD, and hundreds of miles between such groups. A lonesome life for many.

As per other responders No No No and Run away as fast as you can. Surely there are support groups within an acceptable range. From what I have gathered from here the USA has quite a lot definitely more than here. Just have a real good look for them