Thread: Tough luck

Tough luck

Hi girls, been a while. So my SO left town for a 2 weeks and I was just so excited to have the house to myself. So anyway she took off but a week from that my dressing still hasn't. I developed a nasty rash on my thighs and the doc has given me medication, ointment and its getting better. because of the rash i couldn't get rid of my leg hair, i did dress once but i just wasn't feeling it, i found myself a few pounds heavier too and i haven't dressed since. i ordered a few things online and the stockings and tights i got were really crappy and i'm returning it. I have another week left i hope to make the most of it. just wondering when things could be so perfect for you to be a girl and then not so perfect. maybe i built up the expectation too much in my head.

There are always maxi dresses and skirts.

Reality Check
    And jeans or tights.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Yeah. Built up expectations. Months of fantasy speculation of great things to come. And then the opportunity arrives and real life tries to kill the fun.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Gold Member
    Always have an alternate plan, Skirts are a large person'[s best friend.
    Take it from me, I have lots of practice in this matter.
    Rader

Good morning Sonia, I know the feeling, wife away and I can dress, then something happen. How about a pair of tights, and then your skirt etc. wouldn't have to shave then. Happy dressing Rach

had a rare week only to come down with a bladder infection. First med didn't work. Second med worked but week was gone. Sad, sad, sad.......
    Live and let dress.