Thread: The party is over for awhile

Banned Read only

The party is over for awhile

Yes, it has been a great week. My wife was out of state visiting her cousin. The first thing I did upon getting home after dropping her off at the airport was to unpack many of the storage boxes containing my wardrobe. It had been a number of years since my wife had gone to the mid west to visit our daughter when she was living there. Then, the daughter moved back to our area, and, well..no long periods to let Stephanie out. Stephanie is limited to day trips. Anyway, if you unpack, then you have to repack. The only problem that has occurred is buying over the years and adding to the most convenient readily available storage box. So, dresses and slips are mixed. Bras and pantie are here and there. I discovered so many unopened pretty bras and new panties that I seriously have to get my fingers off the "buy" icon at those websites. Additionally, during this past week more has been added to the wardrobe, including shoe boxes (2) and more dresses. I did some discarding of items that no longer fit me or never fit to my liking, but, I think my work is cut out for me. Her flight arrives this evening at 9:00 PM for I have a good ten hours to clean up. I did make some progress in sorting out my slips. It is such a pain in the rear to put on a slip, only to find it peeks out from under the hem on a dress. Sometimes the adjusters are enough, and, I have to rely on the natural waist length. So, I did get out the slips I usually go to when wearing my dresses. I hanged black, white and beige slips on hangers with the side seams all lined up and was able to get them lined up at natural waist lengths of 22", 24", 26", 28" and 31" and a few formal length of 43". No I will not have to rummage through storage boxes. I also consolidated my hosiery and bras and panties into separate boxes. Of course, my latest order of Berkshire stockings is out for delivery this morning. More to put away? OMG! And, the shapewear is consolidated too.

I am totally envious of those who have accepting wives and you get to hang your dresses in a closet, and, put your dainties in dresser draws. My wife says I should go with her next year for a week. Outside the fact that is Stephanie's time to assert herself, I really do not want to do what they do: fabric stores and antique malls. I get enough of that at home.

Stephanie,
    I can totally relate to having to put stuff away when the wife returns from a trip.
    I have only been dressing for a year and can keep everything in one large tote, but it is generally a mess.
    Tonight I have to put everything away, dainties, makeup everything and put it into the storage unit to be locked until a later time.

Due to a job change I am not able to go with my wife on her trips to visit family and for that I am grateful because I get a little Randi time that is more than an hour here or there.

Job well done on the organizing your wardrobe.

Randi

Stephanie, good packing and sorting through everything. I had to store all my stuff a couple years before. Wow it was so nice to unpack my stuff in a new relationship. My SO is so nice and supportive. Now I have a armoire and it is packed pretty heavily and some of my stuff is in her closet. Come to think of it, I have to get a slip for next week. I will be packing for Las Vegas eight day Diva trip. I understand 118 ladies will be there and few from this site. It's going to be a great vacation.
    Part Time Girl

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    That was one of the greatest benefits of telling my daughter about my dressing 3 years ago. I used to have to spend an hour cleaning up and packing everything away after I dressed before. i have A LOT of women's gear!

Now, like the slob I am, I can leave it strewn all around my bed and bath rooms until I feel like picking it all up and putting it away!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    I have all my stuff in my dresser and my side of the closet, my wife is OK with Sandra but now I can't wear it at home because my son is living with us for a while. I don't envy your situation, I would take forever to have to hide all my things.
    I want to be this girl!

I dated a cute CD a month or so back. Showed up at motel with TWO huge stuffed bags of stuff. What an effort! Then, I took her to wig store for a new one, got her a classy dress and nylons, etc. Great date; have no idea where she stuffed the new clothes. Worth it tho; she looked and felt like a million bucks. At the restaurant, no BS from anyone. Then, she goes home and has to hide all this stuff from wifey and two growing daughters. Have no idea of how she manages it.