Thread: Treats from the SO

Treats from the SO

my wife has been treating me this weekend just gone not only has she made me another skirt now 4 in total she has also bought me some new shoes (pale pink stiletto's) and she has ordered me a new dress as well.

has anyone else had some nice treats off the SO recently.

That is so cool. Gifts from the SO are always so special, espcailly if they are only sort of accepting. The best gift I ever got from my wife was a fake gold and diamond wedding ring. I wear it with my plan band I normally have on in guy mode. It really meant a lot to me.

Sincerely,
    Laura
    "Girls can wear jeans and cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots, because it's OK to be a boy,
    but for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, because you think that being a girl is degrading.
    But secretly you'd love to know what it's like, wouldn't you? What it feels like for a girl?"
    - The Cement Garden

My wife sews' and alters clothes for me all the time. She is making me 3 dresses as we speak. One of the reasons I can carry off looking good in my skirts and dresses is because they are tailor-made

The only treats I get is chocolate.

My treat is that my wife does not mind my activities.

She may be aprehensive but does not object.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

The luxury of having a wife that's the same size as you and loves sharing clothes is Everytime she goes shopping she's thinking of me as well its nice

I have to be honest my wife actively encourages my activitys

Platinum Member
    Hi Judie, I don't think that that's going to happen in this lifetime.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I came home from work the other day to find 3 new skirts and a couple new nail polish colors.

With my past experience I find this sort of thing hard to imagine, but thats very awesome Judie.
    Mykaa is me! Discovering Peace throughout from the Girl within.
    David Bowie "Don't stay in a sad place Where they don't care how you are..."
    Disturbed The Light "The truth is waiting there for you to find it
    It's not a blight, but a remedy"

My Wife gives me treats all the time too. This past weekend she got me a new pink bra and a new top to go with the black stretch black jeans she got me for chistmas. The top is low cut and partially shows off my new bra. She said it looked sexy. Shes the best.

i came home from a foreign trip to find my SO has made me a new skirt - it is lush!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    My wife does buy me things every now and then. Nicest was a matching soft white scarf and gloves, which I love.

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Reality Check
    My wife and I shop together and she picks out clothes for me. Of course, I pay but in a marriage it's all the same anyway.

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    I had to click on this to be sure you meant 'treats' and not 'threats'...

Lucky you to have your own dressmaker in-house!
    I used to have a short attention spa

Krisi my wife has extravagant awesome taste as long as I am paying lol

My wife's gifts are usually her reactions, or lack thereof. The last dress she reacted to was, "Whoa!" admittedly it was purple and black, with huge polka dots and a double layer of skirt. ha ha. But recently she handed me a lipstick that was 'too red' for her. She didn't appreciate that I put some on while she was inside of a store shopping, but I got to see how it looked on me (in guy mode). As it turns out, it was ideal, red enough to make it clear it was feminine on me, but not so bright as to be showy, and that I could wear while driving without someone noticing from another vehicle.