Thread: GG women who have a Fetish for pretty CD's and TS.

Banned Read only

Post GG women who have a Fetish for pretty CD's and TS.

I have met at a certain club GG's who get excited about pretty TG's.
    What they have in common is there into the pinup modeling,bettypaige,marilyn monroe era of fashion.
    Since they closed down marinello school of beauty a few month ago nation wide these women have been my mentors.
    Last edited by Nigella; 03-23-2016 at 02:39 AM. Reason: I believe it is time you re-read the rules regarding critising how anyone dresses

I met one such woman on an online dating site. She turned out to be quite crazy, beyond what even I could have put up with. People really need to take their medications instead of insisting they can ignore the voices in their heads.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Banned Read only
    They ARE out there! There are a lot if Bi GGs who are seriously into CDers...just saying! 😉

Banned Read only
    I met a crazy one . we got are nails done together I paid for it cause she did not have money.
    we ate together and I again paid. we went to THE STOCKROOM together .

when I told her one day that i WAS NOT COMING TO GET HER TO GO OUT SHE WENT BIZARK and threaten me so I never called are talked to her again. she was a very attractive popular woman ut even that did not calm her.

she was a cosmetologoist
    Last edited by Di; 03-23-2016 at 07:13 AM. Reason: Read the rules

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You need to pick your friends a little more carefully.

Banned Read only
    You won't know them until you are around them for a while.up close.
    I known her for many years but we just started getting close and thata when this other personnality appeared.

after i came out to my wife we discovered she has a thing for men in lingerie and skirts not sure you could call it a fetish but definitely a pleasure from it. i have to admit it is a win win for me.

Banned Read only
    I'll be honest here about several things that would trouble me about such an experience:
    1. Someone who was only interested in me because they perceive me as a man in a dress would infuriate me. I wouldn't date them.
    2. Particularly if they wanted to play gender bending role playing games. (This isn't a game of dressup for me.)
    3. Especially if they fetishized "a chick with a penis." (And would I ever disappoint them in that department!)

It also wouldn't help matters that we would both be tops.

I'm pretty unlikely to ever date a cis person again. They'd need to understand trans people fairly well, or be a genuinely exceptional person inside before I'd consider it. There are understanding and wonderful cis people out there. Unfortunately there are a huge number of them who just aren't educated about us, and a good number who are transphobic.

Or maybe I should put it this way instead - their alignment of physical sex and gender identity is NOTHING SPECIAL as far as I'm concerned. Its nice and all, but it isn't something I care much about in a partner - it isn't my main attraction to a person. The downside is that a lot of cis people bring some really horrible attitudes with them, and that puts me off far more than their congruent anatomy could ever entice me.

To be perfectly honest, I feel sorry for cis people. Yeah, they outnumber us a zillion to one, so we have to respect them. But they get handed everything, and yet so few of them seem to try to be better. Don't believe me? Look at the world around you, and know it can be laid squarely at the feet of cis people - the cruelty, the oppression, the hatred that pervade our world. When you are 99.7% of the population, it's basically all on you!

Don't get me wrong. There ARE cis people who I really like, and I know cis people I'd date. There just aren't that many in the latter category, which given their numbers, says a lot. Its just that I know more trans people who are much higher quality people than a lot of the cis people I know.

Sorry to be a naysayer - I know cis women are the gold standard for dating to many on this forum.

Well I have to be honest my luck with women has been pretty poor. 2 new of my cding the 2nd has used it against me repeatedly, my childrens mother/ As luck would have it the 1st who knew about me somehow met my ex, who then proceeded to have a few convo's about me , which the 1st gave her opinions about me. My ex then listened to her instead of me about what I am. I know regardless the Ex probly wouldnt have stayed and likely since she knew about me for 3 years prior to leaving, the cding is just something for her to use to get her way. But thats caused me a few issues with distrust in general.
    I still hold some hope, but as busy as I stay at times, I wonder how I might find someone else.
    Mykaa is me! Discovering Peace throughout from the Girl within.
    David Bowie "Don't stay in a sad place Where they don't care how you are..."
    Disturbed The Light "The truth is waiting there for you to find it
    It's not a blight, but a remedy"

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I'm sure that a female friend like that could be a lot of fun. But, there would have to be a strong dose of sanity if it were to be a serious long term relationship.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Reality Check
    Something like that might be fun if you're young and casually dating, but fetishes are not something to base a marriage or long term relationship on.

The risk is, if you try to end the relationship and she doesn't want it to end, she could tell the world about your crossdressing and even show photos of you dressed to your family employer, etc. Women scorned can be a big problem.

Where is this club?

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    I've lived with and loved a woman who seems to totally enjoy me as a pre-op t-woman. I was full time when we met, and she's never seen me any other way. For her, it's not a fetish but an appreciation of the very dominant feminine side of my personality. She loves me, loves who I am regardless of how I'm dressed - far from any sort of fetish.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Banned Read only
    Online i find W4T,W4W,T4WW,W4TT
    Women for transgender,women for transsexual.

Sometimes there catfish(just men posing as women) but when you screen them good enough you find many.
    Women at universities,nurses,beauty schools and more.

Sure, look hard enough you will find something for everyone. Women can be very accepting of us in general, but I think for many, who may even want to be around us, like us, maybe want to work with us, dating us or marrying us is another issue. Once in a great while though, you will find one. Unfortunately, crazy follows that person around quite often....
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by summerbunny View Post
    Online i find W4T,W4W,T4WW,W4TT
    ... but when you screen them good enough you find many.
    OK, I have to say "pics or it didn't happen." I looked on my local W4T section in Craigslist just now, and there are 10 listings. Yep. 10.

Here's an excerpt from one of them:

Quote Originally Posted by Craigslist W4T
    I am a straight woman looking for a long-term "lesbian" lover.

You must be between 40 and 60 years old - completely passable, respectful, drug and disease free, non smoker and no tattoos. You must have a fully functioning penis.

I am NOT looking for a cross dresser.
    I live in a major metropolitan area. There are VERY few cisgender women looking for trans women in personals ads - much less CDs. (Sorry ladies.) I have been on some of the trans dating sites - same deal. Lotsa dudes, basically no cisgender women, some trans women. I've also noticed this on OKCupid, and Plenty Of Fish, although I have talked with a few cis women on OKC who were promising, and who I might have tried to date had I not gotten together with my current girlfriend, who's trans. (POF has been a waste of time, btw - lots o' catfish, at least for me, although I haven't spent tons of time on it. I made a quick profile there on a bet, which I won.)

There are not, as far as I can tell, just heaps of cis women looking for transgender women. (There are actually more looking for transgender men.) As far as straight women go - for the most part forget about it, this would be exceedingly rare in my experience. It isn't a whole bunch better with lesbians. Even bi women, who really ought not to care, often seem to. Being post-op helps.

So it's not that my experiences are definitive or anything - but mine are similar to what a lot of my other trans women friends report. (In fact, their assessments are often gloomier than mine - I've had more luck than some of them, possibly because I'm a top?) I can tell you that finding a cis woman for a relationship as a trans woman takes time and patience. The best way to get attention for this, btw, is to be a bi trans woman, and announce that you are looking to be some couple's unicorn. You'll STILL be rejected a whole bunch, and you will probably not enjoy what you do end up with, but unicorn hunters apparently abound, and at least some don't bother to read where it says "I AM TRANS" in my profile.

I'm not trying to say this is impossible - it isn't. However, as much as I hate to say this, my experiences, and those of well, everyone I know, including trans women in relationships with cis women, don't much mirror those of the OP, so I wonder if the OP isn't in some special circumstance?

I have been with my wife for 10 yrs. It started out I think as a fetish because she told me that her son told her not to marry me. We have been married for 2. She had got very sick because of an accident. Her son is in sales an has a family of his own. So during the period that she was sick we were at the hospital every wk an then some. As we were more like married , I was able to sneek in. Well one such trip to the hospital an the desk girl ask her status an she said widow. The girl look at me an I new right then an there that we had been caught. To make a long story short we got married as things did not look good. Well back to the topic I found that she loved make love with me more as a women then man. She has taugh me how to do my make up an wants me to be a women all the time. I go with her to many function as a women an I am taken for a women. When some of them find out that I am a man, I am hit on by a couple an it is crazy to have 2 or 3 women that want you to come to there parties I have gone an it has been very interesting. Being that I am 75 they love it. You shoud see the look on some of there face after I give them a kiss. I have one women now that even at church she can't keep her hands of of me. They are out there Jo

Aspiring Member
    Darn, I thought this was going to be a list (hopefully a long list) to choose from.

Banned Read only
    Despite the negativity of my prior post, there are women who are attracted to CDs. I know some from this site, if nothing else. I think one of the reasons they are difficult to find is that feminine men are extremely rare out in real life, so many women who could be attracted to a feminine man / CD have never met such a person (that they know of), and so they don't know they could be attracted to them. I wouldn't ever expect this to be common, but I have talked to cisgender women here who have told me they enjoy CDs.

I think the closeted nature of most CDs, femme erasure - particularly that of femme men, and transphobia make this seem more impossible than it actually is.

My experience is that it is males that have very specific fetishes. It would be very rare to find a woman that had a specific fetish for CD/TS. But women tend to put up with a lot of crap if they are in love. I've never found it too difficult to find a mate that would indulge my strange sexuality. I've always suspected that many if not most CDs are attracted to women that will be intolerant of their proclivity.

Stevie- not by design, but by circumstance- that many "CDs are attracted to women that will be intolerant of their proclivity."

Dating is hard, and problematic- excess of social convention.

Honest interaction has the problem of not having enough ameliorating social conventions.

The best relationships (mine included, 28 years) are with intermediate social contact- I wore a fright wig to a Halloween party. But the hosts were gay, and my wife to be was a sister of a friend. gay or straight- make friends with people who you like, meet their friends and siblings be yourself and be honest- we were both straights at a gay hosted Halloween party- and who cared who was what- at least until you started talking nicely with someone for a while. if you did not match up- hug and move on.

never felt safer or more at home as a member of a group than at those parties- I specifically went to parties of gay friend rather than straight friends, to find a person who might be more tolerant of my CD. And i won. But yes- most women I am attracted to would be put off by a crossdressing partner. The fools.