Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What a rush!!! First time out in full bloom!

What a rush!!! First time out in full bloom!

I finally got away on an out of town trip, and finally made the plunge into the deep pink!
    I was in my hotel room and made myself up with mascara, eye shadow, eye liner, eye brow pencil, lip liner, bright red lipstick with a coating of lip gloss, ear rings, perfume, and Gemini dress, comprised of panties, tights, mid-length denim skirt (above the knee), boots, racer back padded bra, v-neck tee shirt, sweater, and necklace.
    TRIAL RUN - CONFIDENCE BUILDER:
    I opened the door to my third floor room, walked down two hallways, and took the elevator to the next floor, to get a bucket of ice.
    No encounters with anyone.
    THE MAIN RUN:
    Next I decided to 'own it', so I took the elevator down to the main lobby, and as the door opened, a young man and I came face-to- face. His eyes opened up wide, and he looked me up and down but was like a stunned mullet, as he never said a word! I simply said "Hi!" And walked out of the elevator and into the lobby, where three men were at the registration desk, checking into the hotel. Two turned and looked at me while I passed by and proceeded to the parking lot. I walked out to the car and drove out of the parking lot. I went to get some drive out food, but took a bit of a drive firstly around the town. At the drive out restaurant, the girl who took my order and my money, gave me a smile and told me to have a good evening.
    I then drove back to the hotel, and walked back into the lobby, where a couple was checking in. I held my head high and walked through the lobby to the elevator and returned to my room.
    It field so good to finally take my first journey out, dressed completely en-femme! The freedom was exhilarating!
    Can't wait to do this again!
    Di

congratulations, such a thrill, you just know more is coming now!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Well done Di ... That's brilliant.
    The first step is always the hardest and I KNOW that you'll already be thinking about the NEXT time!
    x

It's often nice to stay in a hotel with a good bistro and go for dinner, book a table and go up to your room to change, its lovely to walk down for a good meal and you will relax, given time, and enjoy yourself. Take a book, magazine or newspaper, order a glass of wine and sit back for an hour or so.
    Lucy

You go girl!!! This is only the beginning!
    Please call me Lisa!

Aspiring Member
    Nicely done beware it's all downhill from here LOL

You go girl!!!

WooHoo! How FUN!

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    My first time out with the muggles was from a hotel far from home. It's a good opportunity to get out and test the waters. Many other happy days ahead I suspect.

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Those hotel hallways would be a good place to practice walking in heels. Sounds like you could have ventured out a bit more than going thru the drive thru, but congratulations. I would love to do an out of town hotel trip!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Not sure what is happening, but I like it!

A couple of days ago, I posted a story of my first time out totally en-femme and going down to the ground floor in an elevator and walking through the hotel lobby, driving got some take-away food and driving back to my hotel and walking back to my room.
    It was exciting! Now for the rest of the story...
    I am on my last night of a trip and am staying in a motel. I changed into my girls clothes, complete with a skirt, stockings, painted toe nails, push-up bra, plunging v-neck blouse, lipstick (bright red with gloss), four colors of powered eye lid makeup, eye brow pencil, mascara, and photo ready skin brightener. I decided to order-in some food from two different restaurants who provide delivery service. I must be getting very casual about my dressing as I never gave it a second thought when they came to my motel door with the food. On each occasion I simply answered the door, accepted my order, got out my wallet and paid them. I did not rush through this and even had small talk conversations with each of them. They certainly looked me up and down and at first were slightly shocked when they saw me, but never once said anything about my being dressed. It was as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened with the exception of their first look at me. Oh, and I was as calm as could be!
    When I get home I'm going to hate going back in the closet, but I had a full week of dressing en-femme, and playing/practicing with makeup, and sleeping with my bra on under my nightgown all night long. I have enjoyed the peace I have felt and the new steps of progress I have taken.
    I would love to hear stories of when others had crossed the line where they came into a feeling of calm and confidence when answering the door of a delivery person. I never expected this to happen to me so soon after my first outing totally dressed en-femme.
    Thank you for reading my post.
    Di

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    It's addictive and the slippery slope to Pink Oblivion ...or so I've been told. Great isn't it?

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Hi Becky,
    Yes it is!!! I actually feel that I have now gone over the edge and am indeed going down that slippery slope!
    Love your analogy!
    Di

Aspiring Member

Smile

I'm getting to the age where i'm considered old. and iv had my internal conflicts that were huge to me , but in hind sight were stupid. mountain out of a mole hill.
    cross dressing ...really who made this a big deal ? >>this is really a huge question! ok answer that and tell why is that valid ? what makes what cross dressing , panties bra ,skirt dress / push the fashion calendar around its all the same, bullshit! we made the rules ,we made it a huge deal fear and self loathing . not measuring up to what some one ells implied"what we should be" >>>but it was us that put the measuring stick on the ceiling. and it was us that had to seak refuge from our own high standards it was us that decided womens clothes and the persona we implied to it was better safer warmer more human better smarter. bull shit you are that good the clothes count for nothing .it's your name and reputation that you produce every day that is valuable in a blue taffeta dress or blue jeans full of holes >> same. males count ! even if the govenment and much of soscity uses us as a whipping post ,we count , we feel , we see and we can hurt .the lack of dialog makes the story no less valuable your human, capable of discerning what feels nice . and if you can really think you know what team 's apparent goals you agree with . its not that of the milliatery industrialist complex goals backed by male dominated (bought ) governmental standards," man kind" >>??? what the ****! ? , man kind, kind of like a man,>> wants to slaughter people living in a dust bowl working 14hrs a day ??? who ,?now for what profit >>sounds like a bank. I want no part of that "man kind" BS and panties are sort of nice .women are not tied part in parcel to that derogatory business plan ,i'll take a "W ticket " ooh that comes with a dress ? ok so be it .
    <<>>media stuffs shit show, suitably down our pie hole since time in memorial. like the guy who wants sex change be cause he wants to be on the winning team . and crossdressing is like renting the dress. the thing that mattered was you that made the check worth cashing . you ,
    panties or boxers does not matter . you do .
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 03-27-2016 at 05:42 AM. Reason: There is no need to quote the OP.

Banned Read only
    OMG, a local shop I would visit weekly the clerk (young woman in her 20s) would look me up and down and smile (I was wearing women's skinny jeans and very light makeup but looked like a guy becoming a girl). I just came out and she smiled and said "That's OK, you can be a woman if you want!" The following week she asked "How's the transition going ☺ ?"

Sitting in a local park last fall full femme reading, a guy was walking in my direction with his dog. My phone rang, work emergency and had to answer it (and be full on guy)...the guy turned 180 and his dog fell over sideways 😂

Another time last summer I was sitting on a bench at a park reading some posts and almost laughing out loud at a funny one, again a guy walking his dog came my way and said Hi...I smiled and gave a polite nod...I realized it was getting dark and probably looked kinda out of place (full femme). He asked if I was waiting for someone...in my best Batman voice "Nope, just reading" 😉

That was very shortly after the pink fog hit (like 2 months)...all of those times I actually felt completely calm, it was even kinda fun? YMMV of course and I've actually become a little more withdrawn lately (18 months in), I'm hoping that 'don't give a damn' attitude comes back now the days are getting longer and the weather warmer 😀

I absolutely feel the same way!

After toying around with CD'ing for years, I visited a professional makeover studio earlier this week. I've tried on women's clothes in the past before and liked it - but I've never worn makeup or a proper wig.

And I have to say - it was absolutely amazing for me. Work has been incredibly stressful since the start of 2016, and I've felt this weight come off of my shoulders. And I feel like a whole new world is opening up. My experience has been playing through my mind over and over - and I can't wait to do it again! I haven't been outside yet, but I'm jazzed to give it a try.

Hi Eva,
    Just do it! And if you do 'own it' (two very important words I read from someone else's post, which resonated with me, and gave me the final bit of strength I needed to top off my courage up take that step outside through a busy hotel lobby.
    Good luck to you.
    In preparation for my flight home today, I bought a wireless and very lightly padded bra with high sides to purposely wear through the TSA screening process. I want to see if I get through it without incident, which I hope is the case. If I don't then I guess I'll fee how I handle this situation - either through embarrassment or conviction (owning it). I am already preparing for the latter response and if asked if I am wearing a bra, I will say yes I am.
    If asked why? I'll simply say because it's an article of clothing I enjoy and choose to wear.
    Di

I agree you need to just do it at some point, there will never be an "easy" time. It takes some confidence but like anything else...it takes doing it.
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Thanks! Yes, I definitely want to. At minimum I'm going to attend a TS/CD party in May, but I'll hopefully see if I can do something before that. I'd be into going out on my own, but I'm absolutely clueless on how to do makeup. I'm going to try and have some lessons from a local MUA.

That's awesome that you're going to fly with the bra! I actually think that airplanes/airports are pretty ideal for experimentation. I've definitely "gender-bended" a bit on flights by wearing black leggings, womens flip flops, and painted toenails. And these were international flights with layovers, so I was in this getup in multiple places. You'll get looks, but the potential for any confrontation is essentially nil. Everybody has to grin and bear it, and generally does.

Have s look at my update that I posted moments ago! See TSA Airport Security....
    Di

I first went out en femme 25 years ago. I did not dress in purely female attire. A mistake. A drunken guy said loudly, "Mister, could you give me a cigarette". I jumped into my car and did not go out again for 20 years. Since then, I have worked on my figure and weight and acquired beautiful clothing. Now I often go out in public to restaurants, art galleries, shops etc. and I apparently blend in well.

I believe that the secret to having a wonderful time is to work on everything so that you are really passable. Now when I go out I try for a tasteful glamorous look and I get nothing but friendly, cheerful responses from the people I meet.

Di- I suggest that you take the next step and go out to a crowded restaurant and just enjoy the feeling of being a woman. Remember, you will incur no harm and most people will either not notice you or be very friendly to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Eva Bella View Post
    I'd be into going out on my own, but I'm absolutely clueless on how to do makeup. I'm going to try and have some lessons from a local MUA.
    I've been out a few times over the last few years, but mostly among other CDs. Still haven't gone out solo myself so meeting up with others is a wise first step IMO. There are tons of makeup tutorials on youtube to get started.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You did very well Diversity and I agree with everything you said.
    At one point some just have to go out and test the waters.
    My first time I did the drive thru thing and that helped gain some confidence so then I tried going to a dept store.
    All went well at the dept store then off to other places and so on.
    Enjoy your journey and keep it fun and enjoy being you.

Very nice to hear of your hotel advenures Di. I just recently had similar hotel dealings. In the past I have always checked in in guy-mode and then parked my car near one of the side entrances so I could bypass the lobby and elevators when going out for the evening in Fem. But this last trip I returned from a night out. Probably had a bit too much liquid courage. Decided to walk through the lobby and take the elevator up to my room. Passed a few people in the lobby with no reaction. By my last day in the hotel I actually went to the front desk and checked out in full Fem. Glad you had similar, exciting experiences. Just watch out. Now you are going to want to go out more and more. I know as it is happening to me now.

That's definitely a good call. I've started watching some makeup videos to get an idea for the basics. I've got to get over the urge to tear-up when I'm putting on mascara though! I don't wear contacts so the whole sensation of putting something near my eyes feels so strange.