Thread: As I ways waiting for my nail polish to dry 😕

Banned Read only

As I ways waiting for my nail polish to dry 😕

I came across a thread by my friends Nine (and Jeanette !) "Bruxelles Ma Belle"...and I suddenly stopped caring about my freaking nails 'n hair 😐

Give it a look.

OMG, I tried that 'quick dry' stuff...doesn't work 😩 So I put on a nice pair of skinny jeans and a bra, sooo hot 😐 (just trying to get the message out to the masses 'legally' 😉 )
    Last edited by Robin414; 03-23-2016 at 11:41 PM.

Banned Read only
    Robin ,
    I've decided there isn't a good time to put nail polish on, you never appear to have enough time to let it dry ! It's quite amusing where smudged polish ends up , I'd hate to put a question in asking how you remove it from certain items !
    Maybe you could try asking the question in a fun thread !

Silver Member
    I wanted to wear polish today since I'm all femmed up and doing laundry. I'm always back to my PC between loads so I thought I's polish (nice, bright pink) my nails while I was on line. Left hand first. Carefully use it on the keyboard. It dried, then the right hand with the same caution. Not a single smear! Works for me!

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    If I'm doing my toes, I put it on the day before I need it. I'm a complete cack-handed old fart getting down that far now. The main trouble with doing hands of course is that you are prevented from doing anything else whilst they are drying and I always need to do something else. Always love the look and makes the effort so worthwhile.

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Silver Member
    Vinylux from CND (I think Ulta sells it claims to dry in about 10 minutes and you don't need a base coat. They also claim it doesn't stain your nails and comes off fairly easily. i haven't tried it yet, i just heard about it recently.
    Anyone ever try this??
    A random link, do follow the instructions!

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/prod...mpprod11351077

Get a bowl of ice water. Do the nails on one hand, wait a minute or two. Dunk hand into bowl of ice water. Repeat with other hand.

Aspiring Member
    I do a simple trick I seen on you tube
    Ill get a dish of water and some crushed ice. Once one hand is paints stick it in the bowl and it will come out smudge free, and will already be set and pat dry. It does work

Quote Originally Posted by Sarasometimes View Post
    Vinylux from CND (I think Ulta sells it claims to dry in about 10 minutes and you don't need a base coat. They also claim it doesn't stain your nails and comes off fairly easily. i haven't tried it yet, i just heard about it recently.
    Anyone ever try this??
    Vinylux is great and works as advertised. OPI has a similar product line called the "infinite shine" collection.

- Diane