Thread: 1/2 a closeteer......dont forget your coat....

1/2 a closeteer......dont forget your coat....

i refer to myself as half in the closet family and neighbor dont know this side of me.....so i get out to support meetings ....have had a few stints shopping while dressed,
    but after my reveal one rule is i dont leave the house dressed
    having my first meet-up group meeting next week, bad timing schools out, so i went back to a new meet-up i joined to get comfortable getting ready in the car.

so do the usual underdress parts, wig rolled into towel, purse into sack in trunk, last parts of mikell in grocery sack too,
    drive to my safe spot to finish up, stress while i prepare the beardcover before the foundation, put on wig and now im just a chic putting on her makeup in the car, switch my top, fill the cups of the bra......ahhhh, hellloo mikell go inside and sign in and the main facilitator greats me as a new member and i then remind her i was there last month as new member ( i went as male me), told them my name and then she realized who i was she showered me with compliments on my looks and how good it was to see me come dressed blah blah blah. i felt so special

so we do the meeting thing and i decide to drive home dressed, no biggie night driving, then what the heck, breaklights for about a mile, cars taking the on ramp as an exit, now im in dead stop traffic, rut roh, not exactly ready for this, got a little nervous but enjoyed the ride for the most part.

now i want to gas up the car for the mrs. so i drive to the station but chicken out the bright lights at night caused me to panic, they have a store and i parked on the quiet side of the building to deconstruct myself. check the mirror and on to the pumps.(gas pumps) drive home, park, dash in to see who may be up and bring in the grocery sacks, grab an adult beverage and light snack, go out to car and do a double check of the car and off to bed.

next day i working with my neighbor, got ready heading out the door and kiss the mrs. and she does the checklist, keys, wallet, glasses, dont forget a coat, its chilly today, grab it and go....sitting in the car and and i look at the pockets and whats that i had wore the same pant that i wore over my girl pants last night, when i did the double check my bra was in the back seat,(weird just knowing i just typed that) so i stuffed it in the cargo pocket of the pants, its puffed up like a balloon, how did i not notice that, i gonna have a tool pouch on and it will stick out. hey whats in your pocket, so what do i do.... throw it away when we get there, stash it in the truck..... so i sit there for a while and i remember that the work coat i brought has a tear in the sleeve lining so i through it across my lap remove the bra and stuff it into the rip and push the bra all the way to the bottom of the back of the the coat reclined my chair and enjoyed the ride usually there are more of us but today someone had to pick up their son and we had two vehicles other wise someone would have been beside me and behind me.

if you made it this far thanks for reading....this rule sucks but its better than not being able to go out at all....but it felt so silly....
    Last edited by mykell; 03-25-2016 at 07:39 AM. Reason: tweak
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Platinum Member
    Hi Mikell, Remember that no one ever said that being a lady was going to be easy, Just fun !
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Mikell:
    Too much stress - sod the rules! Who makes them and who upholds them? And why?
    Not that I am one to talk...

Hugs
    Julia
    Not all of us grow up to be the man we once thought we might become.

My candle burns at both ends. It will not last the night. But Ah, my friends, and Oh my foes, It gives a lovely light.

Hi Mikell,
    Great story, thanks for writing!
    I've done that process before... it is stressful and tricky. Hard getting ready in the car!!! So now I just dress when I have a couple days alone. Those are few and far between but a little less stress.
    Agree with your bottom line... its tough but better than not getting out at all. For me I accept it and happy for when the opportunity presents itself.
    Samantha

Thanks for the story and think it would make for a great short film.

Banned Read only
    Mikell,
    I find the fun part getting in the car fully dressed and driving the forty miles, it's going to be more interesting as the evenings get lighter. I always check I have plenty of fuel, at the moment I take a bag of drab clothes along with makeup and nail polish remover , and not forgetting a torch for when I try not to stumble when returning home.

teresa, with the change in time we endure here i now have more daytime to prepare in daylight, i do try to leave some extra time to afford a little well lit drive before the meeting and enjoy it very much....stops at the traffic lights are not as eternal as that traffic from the accident felt....

@ lucy.....too long huh,
    doubt it would make it the short film editing table anywhere but if by some chance it did i hope they pick an attractive person to portray me....
    ....Mykell

Wow your making me tierd just reading it. At times when opportunity doesn't come to dress, my wife will recommend that I take a drive. But just thinking of getting all dressed under and then stop somewhere to undress and enjoy a short time and then undress again and make sure I don't leave no loose ends around. It's just not worth the effort but it does feel great to dress, just a lot of work.

maria i remember how you got stopped in traffic and was partially dressed,
    thats what made me stop panicking instead of pulling to the side and starting to change over....
    ....Mykell

Silver Member
    Yeah, the dashboard vanity is tricky. Just don't forget to pull over to do the work! (guilty)